Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15769

    Paying Upfront / Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it!! That's the best advice I got when I first started this street walker hobby. You will guaranteed get the same shitty service from a chick that is expecting and asking for a tip. There is zero difference between a 20 coin blow Job and a 100 coin blow Job.

    Never Ever Pay Upfront.

    C5.
    I've realized that some of the one's who've been around awhile (Bella, Maria, Heritage Nicole, etc) don't ask for money upfront. At least that has been the case for me. Maybe it has to do with seeing them often, but I agree with C5 on not giving it up immediately. Some guys let the lady know they have the donation by flashing it or putting it nearby and saying that they'll get it once the job is done.

    I've given from my bag of beggin' strips upfront a few times, and yeah, you're taking a risk. Now that I think about it, the suckiest sucks I've had came when I gave up front. Not all of them, but most of them. You live and you learn.

    Tipping is a funny thing. I generally don't, but I have on occasion, but not when asked to do so. If I tip, it's because I wanted to. The problem with that is you don't want them to start thinking a tip is coming every time after. For me, it's usually "Hey, I have this much, that ok?" and then if they ask for a tip, I say "well I only have this much, so I'll drop you off if it's a problem" (which in most cases, is usually true). The other problem with tipping is they could start wanting more altogether, which then makes it harder on other mongers over time when the lady starts wanting more.

    The other problem arises when we start talking about "worth", "value", what someone "deserves", and all that jazz. That's a topic that's based on your feelings really, when we start saying "oh, well Ms. Sucks-a-lot is a good woman, she deserves more than the going rate for being trust-worthy and having good service". I understand everybody is different, and I'm not saying thinking like that is right or wrong, and some have more to give than others too; but I personally try to put my "feelings" aside and stick close to what I'm willing to part with.

    Generally there is a going rate around the trail, so I stick to what's in that range, give or take a little. I think it's a good topic though, so I'm interested to see how other people handle themselves. Some of you have good advice on how to pay and tipping, so I'd like to see some other thoughts. Be safe.

  2. #15768

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Balze  [View Original Post]
    Where's the trailhunter?? Miss his post.
    Here I am! LOL! I'm watchin! LOL.

    Trail Hunter.

  3. #15767
    Where's the trailhunter?? Miss his post.

  4. #15766

    Kitty kat

    Just got back to Ho-town from a long vaycay. Anyone know if kitty kat, spinner type WSW still working? Tried hitting up her digits no answer.

  5. #15765

    Little lexi

    Had little lexi in my ride tonight but damn she wanted. 50 mario coins for an aspirin. Cmon guys stop over indulging these chicks. I booted her out of my ride. On to the next one.

  6. #15764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paying Upfront and Tipping

    Don't do it!! That's the best advice I got when I first started this street walker hobby. You will guaranteed get the same shitty service from a chick that is expecting and asking for a tip. There is zero difference between a 20 coin blow Job and a 100 coin blow Job.

    Never Ever Pay Upfront.

    C5.

  7. #15763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    It's All Good

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong man, I'm not proud of it, just reporting the truth that my dick totally took over and I got weak.
    After getting more Intel on you're date with this chick, I now fully understand why you did what you did. It's all good brother.

    C5.

  8. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    35 buck's PLUS tip for a CBJ dude? No thanks! LOL! And she's more than welcome to hop in another fucking car! LOL.

    C5.
    Don't get me wrong man, I'm not proud of it, just reporting the truth that my dick totally took over and I got weak.

  9. #15761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jade on Paradise Trail

    This chick has so many positive reviews on this great forum lately that I had to pay this MEGA BOOTY white chick another visit. Jade has her own safe clean in call south of the 525. Arrived and she opened the door in her birthday suit with tits and ass popping out all over the place! Jade is a beautiful big tit and big ass white girl! The ultimate PAWG!

    BBBJ with DT and then on to K9 with an explosive finished deep inside her sweet pussy. Jade was throwing that ass back at me the entire time I was fucking her! Chick knows how to fuck. Jade has a working phone and is available anytime day or night.

    C5.

  10. #15760
    What's good.

    Decided to drive around counted at 4 girls from 528 to holden (what's with the construction by 528 near the BK), saw ebony in the twenties remember what happened last time I dated her so I called Barbie. From Barbie got a nice bbbjws. Also I stopped by sonoko gas station and this dirty WSW tried to date me she wearing a beige mini skirt with skin marks and a few teeth missing look like she didn't shower for a few days. I got myself a bottle of water she ask me to buy her a ice cream.

  11. #15759

    Not to much to report on

    Hit the trail around 11:30 for lunch but didn't see any SW from 528 down to sand lake and back. Decided to eat actual food instead of having fun. Besides that I was hoping to get some info on scooping up snowflake or possible the cheerleader I keep seeing post about, any info helps. Going to try and cruise the trail around 5 to see if I can find anything before I head home. I'll keep ya informed.

    Teddy.

  12. #15758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    AAAmber on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW PAWG named Amber, later she said Amanda. Pink tight shorts, pink lace top. Scooped her by the Wawa across from McD's. 60 for BBBJ and cfs at a shady spot. If you like big asses, this girl is for you. C5 I'm looking at you, buddy. And for those who like those things, there is hair on the clam. Very nice. Said she'd only started back walking today after a year off. Yeah right. Happy hunting guys. I have digits for senior members.

    Scott.
    One of the trail Legends!! Good choice!

    C5.

  13. #15757

    PAWG Amber / Amanda

    Picked up a WSW PAWG named Amber, later she said Amanda. Pink tight shorts, pink lace top. Scooped her by the Wawa across from McD's. 60 for BBBJ and cfs at a shady spot. If you like big asses, this girl is for you. C5 I'm looking at you, buddy. And for those who like those things, there is hair on the clam. Very nice. Said she'd only started back walking today after a year off. Yeah right. Happy hunting guys. I have digits for senior members.

    Scott.

  14. #15756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Cheerleader Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Always keeps a working phone and is always a great dream!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0000001_5.jpg‎   image0000001_11.jpg‎   image0000001_10.jpg‎  

  15. #15755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Return of the Beautiful Heritage Nicole!!

    This beautiful chick is finally back on Paradise Trail! Nicole is a Paradise Trail LEGEND who is well known and well respected out here. Sweet chill personality with some good pussy and killer blow job skills! I welcomed her back with my dick exploding inside her pussy! I left it dripping wet!

    Nicole has a brand new phone. Seniors PM for her new digit's.

    Welcome back baby!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170301_102735.jpg‎   IMG_20170301_102919.jpg‎   IMG_20170301_102704.jpg‎   IMG_20170301_102831.jpg‎   IMG_20170301_102808.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape