Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32346

    Bp

    Bad News --Lots of Le in BP, Good News -- did not see any LE around W / W. Surprisingly not a lot of ga ls hanging out around W / W last evening. Will give it another look tonight. Was interested in the Jill reported on hanging around MP. Think I saw her hanging around the ROFO in MP but couldn't get her attention. Any pics of Jill avail?

  2. #32345

    Paula and Chrissy

    Late post.

    Hit Conkling yesterday during lunch break. So horny, couldn't concentrate. After a few loops, saw WSW Paula. Looks t be late 30's, early 40's. Clean and looked like a civi. Thick thighs and ass and kinda tall. Almost wasn't sure she was working, but she responded to a light honk of the horn. She hopped in and demanded to see my dick for a cop check. Went to a quiet spot and got a nice, wet BBBJ. Mouth was very wet and her tongue was softer and smoother than most. Not that any tongue hurts (LOL), bit over the years I have noticed some feel better than others. After just 3-4 minutes, she starts whining about time. Would have pissed me off, but her mouth felt so good, I knew it wouldn't be much longer anyway. She took direction to speed it up, then caught and spit. Said she comes down to Conkling to hang with a friend early most days, but never on Thursdays due to other obligations. Got the digits and would repeat.

    Heading home after work and caught the urge again. Nothing up Wilkins, swung through Garrison. Saw a tall, thick WSW that I scoop every time I see. Name is Chrissy. Looks to be in her 30's, but has no teeth and doesn't wear dentures. Her mouth feels incredible. Found a spot got another of her exquisite gumjob. With no teeth, and the way she works and swirls her tongue. Whew! Blew in her mouth and she spit, then dropped her back off. Said she doesn't have a phone at the moment and times are hot or miss. Said she doesn't have any set times she is out.

  3. #32344

    Help

    Does anyone have any advice when it comes to car dates and finding safe spots to go to?

  4. #32343

    Tracey

    Despite the warning that the Mobile Center was on Patapsco, I scrolled out to BP yesterday evening and met one called Tracey. Wore all black with tight pants, long brown hair, made me touch her to make sure I wasn't UL. Opted for bbj but was annoyed to hear she didn't do cim due to potential to throw up. I found her skills to be average; slid my hand down the cheeks throughout, smelled like a mixture of flowers and sweet candy. Wanted to take me to her place to fuck, but I declined since I'm still new and keeping it safe. Also told her I'd rather be familiar with her first, and she understood. Got her number. Will do FC once I find her trustworthy. Still, I'd rather find one who does bbjcim and actually has a phone number.

  5. #32342
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbw88  [View Original Post]
    Unfortionatley it's all part of the game I guess that's why we call it a game. It's always good to not pay up front but most do it's a fine line between being nice and getting duped. You have to remember your not dealing with real reputable people in the first place add all the drugs to the mix and you can't be supprized if you have some bad dates. My best advise is try to not put yourself in dangerous situations never let them out of site once they have the cash and when you have a bad one laugh it off chaulk it up to a learning experience and hope the next one is better.
    I'll definitely kept this mind and put it to practice. I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

  6. #32341
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    We were all new once. In my case it was in the seventies but new anyway. Just chalk it up to experience and move on. The main reason girls so often ask for money up front is because they have been ripped off and abused in the past by guys who picked them up. Neither situation is acceptable nor excusable. But there are those girls who ask for money up front simply because it is their plan to rip a guy off. (See "Rip-off Erica!
    Woah man, did you say the SEVENTIES? I can only imagine the amount of experiences. I'm nowhere close to being around that ballpark. But yeah, it's been a few weeks since and I've been really careful. I forgot to mention that we were pulled up on by UL and questioned. I'm not even going to lie, I kept my cool but was nervous inside. Definitely an experience I have in the bag but don't want to have at again.

  7. #32340

    CC on Fairhaven

    I got off a bit early and decided to try FH after the lunch traffic. I peeped a WSW in some knee high stilletos walking with a guy, but I could not find her when I made the loop. So sad.

    However, I ran into beautiful spinner, Cecelia aka CC, as I was about to leave. She said that she wanted to earn some money before it rained. I did not want to be caught in the weather either, so I made it quick and popped one in that tight little K9. I was pleased and grabbed her digits as I dropped her back off: 443-783. I am sure that most of you have it already, though.

    Be safe and stay dry.

  8. #32339
    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    She is on here in a photo, flying a signing proclaiming, "Rookie, fucked my ass. " I think a few others followed Rookie's path and posted about it.
    Someone needs to find that pic! Those were the good ole' days. Glad to see she's doing well, after some not so favorable reports.

  9. #32338
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv  [View Original Post]
    She has several pics on this thread. Isn't into videos but will do it for extras. All three holes available raw but says "she only does the starfish with me and 1 other person". Somehow I doubt that but it was extremely tight but so was the cooch.
    She is on here in a photo, flying a signing proclaiming, "Rookie, fucked my ass. " I think a few others followed Rookie's path and posted about it.

  10. #32337

    Cursed? / Christina

    MILF Natalie, chunky white woman with red hair and freckles. She's in state of relapse and is hanging around the circle and Wilkins. I wouldn't bother dating her in her current state of mind , because it won't allow her to give a pleasant experience.

    She was very talkative when I hooked up with her and told me more about herself than I wanted to know. Apparently, she was clean for 8 months and relapsed. She says it seams to happen the same time every year. She told me her own mother told her she was cursed. It was very unnerving to have someone look at you while you're getting undressed and ask you, " how do you brake a curse? ".

    Don't let her wide hips and fat ass suck you in, she's in a not so good place mentally right now. I would avoid her. The service is rushed, and she's only concerned with getting crack. Do her a favor and don't pick her up.

    P.S. Christina was at Pierre's a few days ago. She was there on a candy bender for a few days. I was there to use the bathroom and say hello to Pierre and ran into her. I have seen her face on FB before and in a few BP adds. I'm glad I got to see her up close. That girl has the closest body I've seen that resembles Darlene.

    I got a eye full of her walking around in her bra and panties. She showed me some nude and half nude pictures of her on her phone. She's lost some of that weight at the moment because if the candy , but even with that, her shape was bangin. She's not at Pierre's anymore, I stopped by and checked. I hope to run into her again soon. Pierre said she left and went home. Hopefully she'll get herself straight and put the weight back on.

  11. #32336
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv  [View Original Post]
    She has several pics on this thread. Isn't into videos but will do it for extras. All three holes available raw but says "she only does the starfish with me and 1 other person". Somehow I doubt that but it was extremely tight but so was the cooch.
    Is this little Taylor, brunette / blonde? If so, I traveled to Greece with her many times when I was in Md.

  12. #32335

    Jill in MP

    Hooked up with Jill in Morrell Park this morning, she's early 20's, thin, about 5'3", looks a little like Aubrey Plaza, A-cups, TIGHT TIGHT body, no marks, has some acne and a slight speech impediment but this girl is super sweet. She's usually out in the early AM up til about 7:30-8, I heartily recommend you guys get with her. No, I don't have digits, but she does carry a phone. Standard rates, and like I said before, just the nicest girl. Be good to her, fellas!

  13. #32334

    Brooklyn / Curtis Bay

    They have set up the mobile command center at Patapsco at 5th street. They now have several LE on foot, 4 or 5 motor cyclests, several marked and unmarked ULE. The motors where patrolling the back streets in pairs, several cars pulled up on Patapsco for various reasons. If you go there make sure ALL your lites work, use signals and stop completely and wait a second before proceeding. The only girls out are the very stupid ones, so nothing good to even try to pick up.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  14. #32333

    Stay safe

    Watch out for a white Jeep ule crushing the w / w loop. Saw him with a monger pulled over yesterday and today. Actually saw the whole thing go down today from when the monger made his pick up to the flashing lights on the jeep.

  15. #32332
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Did any one know whether Grace from payson is still around? She used to be UTR. She has couple of reviews in this section.
    Just wanted to follow up whether any of us know about the above girl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape