Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 15296
-
03-04-17 18:15 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 70PH (location)
Hi all,
Read the reports on PH and thought it sounded good. Went to the website and couldn't find the location.
The map shows 56th and 7th, but I couldn't find it. (But it also says 31 street).
Any help for an out-of-towner is appreciated.
Thanks,
JB.
-
03-03-17 21:53 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 2711 Allen
It was 7 & Lisa. I knew it was seven from looking on google I thought 11 was a bus station. Having read some posts mentioning the red door, I most have thought all references were towards 7. Thank you for the Tip on both places. I am not from the city, I took the subway from Times square. Next time I hope to be a little more chilled.
Originally Posted by ShortyStuff
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-17 02:06 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 62Lisa
That was Lisa from 7 Allen.
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster8
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 23:25 #2543

Posts: 376Don't think that's 11 Allen, think that's a diff place nearby. 11 Allen has several attractive woman in the front area, and several massage rooms.
I had a totally different experience there recently. I have short hair, so I thought maybe I would be suspected as being LE. But the opposite occurred.
It was my first time there, I had read previous post about the place. So I had some idea where to go.
I went though the red door, then I tried the door Immediate after the stairs. I found the door to be locked. So I went down the hall to an exit. All the doors appeared to be residences. I was sketchy in there, so I left.
When I was walking down the sidewalk, a man called to me and ask if I was looking for a massage. I told him yes and followed him to the door right past the stairs, then down into the basement.
When we were walking into basement, I thought I was going to get jumped and worked over. We came to an area that had a bathroom and two massage rooms. The guy told to sit in one the chair and wait. Again, I got paranoid and told the guy that I was looking for a female. While I wait. Three feet away behind a close door some guy was plowing away. Five minutes later, an older Asian man comes out of the room. The Lady calls me in. I gave her. 8. She spoke good English and was very nice. She had big tits and was fully shaven.
She gave me a BBBJ and FS. I did my thing. She clean up, then gave me a back massage. I gave her. 4 for a tip and she even want to give me some back. She was hot and very nice. Very good service. I don't know why other providers can't be like her.
On my way out papasan thanked me. I never saw any other gals or mama-san.
I will go back the next time I am in town.
-
03-02-17 18:33 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 2711 Allen
I had a totally different experience there recently. I have short hair, so I thought maybe I would be suspected as being LE. But the opposite occurred.
Originally Posted by MarvinHinton
[View Original Post]
It was my first time there, I had read previous post about the place. So I had some idea where to go.
I went though the red door, then I tried the door Immediate after the stairs. I found the door to be locked. So I went down the hall to an exit. All the doors appeared to be residences. I was sketchy in there, so I left.
When I was walking down the sidewalk, a man called to me and ask if I was looking for a massage. I told him yes and followed him to the door right past the stairs, then down into the basement.
When we were walking into basement, I thought I was going to get jumped and worked over. We came to an area that had a bathroom and two massage rooms. The guy told to sit in one the chair and wait. Again, I got paranoid and told the guy that I was looking for a female. While I wait. Three feet away behind a close door some guy was plowing away. Five minutes later, an older Asian man comes out of the room. The Lady calls me in. I gave her. 8. She spoke good English and was very nice. She had big tits and was fully shaven.
She gave me a BBBJ and FS. I did my thing. She clean up, then gave me a back massage. I gave her. 4 for a tip and she even want to give me some back. She was hot and very nice. Very good service. I don't know why other providers can't be like her.
On my way out papasan thanked me. I never saw any other gals or mama-san.
I will go back the next time I am in town.
-
03-02-17 14:31 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 13Not really
Honestly I believe it's pretty standard pricing for midtown AMPs, of course I haven't tried anything in chinatown. It is the full hour and absolutely no rush you get the full hour. In fact on the second visit I mentioned, Cindy and I were waiting for my buddy to finish before we came our.
Originally Posted by GoodShoes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 23:16 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 130Overpriced?
If I understand correctly you paid 2. 2? Did you get a full hour? Rushed?
Originally Posted by NightWingCm23
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 13:01 #2539Regular Member

Posts: 13Kisskisspop
I've been coming here every so often because the location is close to the Bryant Park subway. 2 weeks ago I got Kiki for the 1st time. Nice, tall and slim built, c cup felt fake. When she walked in she asked if I've seen her before, I said it's my 1st time seeing her but I've been there many times before. After a thorough TS she tells me that next time I should ask for specifically and say it's not my 1st time with her. She mentioned this again back in the room, kinda annoying, if I really like I girl I would ask for them anyways. In the room I gave her the house plus tip so I can get down to business, . 8 house and 1. 4 tip. She tried to get another. 2 but I showed her my wallet that it had nothing else in it. Something I learned early on to only bring exactly what you need. Overal performace was good, BBBJ then cowgirl, k9 then missionary.
A week later I bring my friend with me, call ahead and I'm told they got 6 girls working that night. We get their not 5 minutes after the call and mamasan tells us she only has kiki and Cindy available. Since I've tried Kiki already I passed her onto my friend and got Cindy. After I saw Cindy walk in I had wished I had kept Kiki instead. Not really my type, but she did give me info on a Julie whom I used to see there regularly. She even called Julie so I can speak to her. LOL. Overal KKP is a clean AMP with average semi-young girls. Will probably look to visit other places after this past visit.
-
03-01-17 10:24 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 225Jesus why all the hostility? I'm grateful for the recommendation, I was simply asking if one part of a review I saw was legit or not.
Thanks for the help.
-
03-01-17 07:49 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 413This is why I won't bother helping people out any longer
I make a recommendation and it's not good enough. Bro, you don't HAVE TO dfk her after she rims you! You're the one who wanted a rimmer.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
Oh, and YOU'RE WELCOME.
-
02-28-17 18:13 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have been to GFE All Stars and will repeat. They take GFE to the max. In for a penny, in for a pound. There are plenty other standard full service spas if you need to keep it a little tamer.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
- Gordon.
-
02-28-17 10:44 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 333She does and I always laugh hard reading how guys brag about these girls DFK them at the end of their shift. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-17 08:45 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 225I found another board with lots of reviews, one stated that after she gets tongue deep, she goes in for a DFK. Any truth to this? I mean I got kink, but not that much LOL.
Originally Posted by KkinSanitary
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-17 07:12 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 413Amie at GFE All Stars
If you've got the cash, then Amie is your girl.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
http://www.gfeallstars.com/the-girls.html
-
02-27-17 22:48 #2532Regular Member

Posts: 24Tony Knight,
I tried to send you a message, but it said that your Private Message box is full. Can you send me a message when it has some space.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





