Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15702

    Some dudes have all the luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I was running errands this afternoon on Paradise Trail when I decided to swing by a friend's house on Rio Grande to say hello. As I'm getting ready to turn into friend's driveway I spot a smoking hot white girl with platinum dirty blonde hair looking completely out of place in this neighborhood. My boy comes out and I ask if he knows this chick and he says nope. We then yell for her to come our way and she hesitated but slowly came over.

    Says her name is Brittany from Tampa and she's waiting on her girl to pick her up. So I say out of all the neighborhood to be waiting in, why are you in the hood? LOL! I know why she was there and we started laughing at same time! Chick was desperate for candy and her girl basically took off on her and left her in the hood. Me and my boy invited her in to his place and we helped her with her candy problem.

    Chick had nice tanned body with a nice bubble ass and small tits. Beautiful white girl who is a big candy girl. We BOTH wanted this chick and we arranged a sweet deal with her that led to her giving up that tight bubble asshole to both me and my boy at the same time. Chick definitely ain't shy! We paid her and every one was happy. She's in town until tomorrow night. Anal is her thing! Senior Members with active posts, she's all yours!

    She wants to make as much cash as she can while she's here.

    C5.
    Did you get her digits?

  2. #15701

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Is this an interrogation dude? LOL.

    C5.
    Not at all. Just wondering about her. Last time I talked to her, she thought the judge was going to force to rehab. Then I saw she got out. Then I read the report that sounded just like her. But you said it wasn't her. I know you are locked in to the info out here, so I thought you may know the latest on her. I hoped my post wouldn't come across like that, but I guess it did. Sorry, again, was just wondering about her, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Thanks.

  3. #15700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Anal Girl Alert on Paradise Trail

    I was running errands this afternoon on Paradise Trail when I decided to swing by a friend's house on Rio Grande to say hello. As I'm getting ready to turn into friend's driveway I spot a smoking hot white girl with platinum dirty blonde hair looking completely out of place in this neighborhood. My boy comes out and I ask if he knows this chick and he says nope. We then yell for her to come our way and she hesitated but slowly came over.

    Says her name is Brittany from Tampa and she's waiting on her girl to pick her up. So I say out of all the neighborhood to be waiting in, why are you in the hood? LOL! I know why she was there and we started laughing at same time! Chick was desperate for candy and her girl basically took off on her and left her in the hood. Me and my boy invited her in to his place and we helped her with her candy problem.

    Chick had nice tanned body with a nice bubble ass and small tits. Beautiful white girl who is a big candy girl. We BOTH wanted this chick and we arranged a sweet deal with her that led to her giving up that tight bubble asshole to both me and my boy at the same time. Chick definitely ain't shy! We paid her and every one was happy. She's in town until tomorrow night. Anal is her thing! Senior Members with active posts, she's all yours!

    She wants to make as much cash as she can while she's here.

    C5.

  4. #15699

    New girl on the trail

    Brand new spinner type WSW on the trail fantastic dream that will leave you wanting more pm for number.

  5. #15698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    What makes you say she still unavailable Chris? She got released. Did they send her to mandatory lock down rehab? The description of the girl he described, the service m. O. , the location and the fact she got released that same day would point to it being our beloved Bella. Do you have any addition info?
    Is this an interrogation dude? LOL.

    C5.

  6. #15697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Best of the Best on Paradise Trail

    Paradise Trail has many many new girl's strutting their stuff in both quadrants from the South Florida mall area thru the 408. Even though we have many new chicks to choose from, we still cannot forgot about our Paradise Trail Legends. We all know these chicks come and go frequently and most can't keep a fucking phone to save their life. Their are good trusted girl's like Maria and their are cash and dash chicks like liz for example. This year is off to a awesome start for me. Many NEW girl's all over!

    1) Charlie.

    If you can actually find her out and about, GRAB her quickly!! Always a great dream and she's absolutely gorgeous!!

    2) Maria.

    Located most of the time near Sunoco in the old quadrant. Gives a swallow every last drop Blow job almost like no other.

    3) PAWG JADE.

    Beautiful curvy white girl who will suck and fuck you like no other. Awesome Dream.

    4) Little Lexi.

    Absolutely gorgeous face and body.

    5) Shannon the white girl cheerleader.

    I never get tired of fucking this cheerleader.

    6) Kylie.

    Near perfect GFE experience.

    7) Kevon.

    Bottomless throat! Best DEEP THROAT BJ on Paradise Trail.

    8) Emily aka Kitty kat.

    Will be NUMBER ONE again soon! I've unloaded so many times inside her sweet pussy she should have ten of my kid's by now!

    9) SnowFlake.

    One of the best bodies on Paradise Trail!

    10) Mariam.

    Is my personal favorite! Pure sex machine!

    I could go on and on for pages and pages of girls, BUT I'll stop at 10 boy's!

    C5.

  7. #15696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up one of my favorite dream girl's this morning at the winn dixie plaza in the new quadrant. Kylie was dressed nice in some tight jeans and was ready to go! Hopped in the whip and off to secret hideaway. BBBJ and fucked her tight pussy hard for nearly a half hour. Zero complaints! Kylie will do whatever I ask of her and that's the main reason why I continue to pick her up. Complete GFE experience!

    C5.

  8. #15695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Liz aka HalfPint

    Still remains on DO NOT PICK UP LIST. Just last night there was another report of her taking money up front from a out of town monger and he was told to wait while she went to the local candy man to buy meds and of course, You guessed it, he was left high and dry and out of 50 coins. Multiple reports on the street about this chick and very few good.

    Hangs out near winn dixie and the bk near OakRidge and is a WSW with a slender build and a busted face.

    C5.

  9. #15694

    Ashley Bella Saint

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    He is not talking about the Saint brother. She's still unavailable.

    C5.
    What makes you say she still unavailable Chris? She got released. Did they send her to mandatory lock down rehab? The description of the girl he described, the service m. O. , the location and the fact she got released that same day would point to it being our beloved Bella. Do you have any addition info?

  10. #15693

    Nova

    Driving to work this morning I had to stop for gas at wawa near the mall I saw this girl sitting at the tables I waved to her and seu came in and I say do you need a ride she told me yes that she got in did a quick LEO check and she told me that her. Name is Nova good BBBJCIM and 30 min latter I was on my way.

    She told me that she walks by landcaster and if I wanted to see her again to give her a call.

    Overall it was good.

  11. #15692

    Krystal

    Hello All,

    Caught the Krystal north of 528, little close to the Wawa. It was Friday night. Tiny red shorts, black thigh high boots and black tee shirt. Went to her room. She's like a backpage girl that walks the trail, regarding rates. Was able to wrangle the rates a little lower. Tight spinner, good CBJ, even better view from doggy. Tiny little bubble that my whole hand can palm. Railed it out and on my way home. Saw a MILF with a shaved head but was drained. Good day though. Love all shapes and sizes and hadn't seen a spinner in a while. Good times.

  12. #15691

    Short Visit

    Passing threw, Looking for a good headache relief. Can someone pm me the digits of a good provider. Not much time to cruise the scroll for hours. Thanks.

  13. #15690
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I came out here at about 4 am hoping to find something. At 6 am I was about to give up whenough I saw a walking wet dream sitting at a bus stop just South of Arbys. I thought no way, that's a college girl waiting on a bus. But I thought what the hell so I pulled into the parking lot there to draw her out just in case. She started walking. It was the most amazing ass in tight jeans. I exited the parking lot as she walked in front of my car I asked her if she needed a ride, she got in and directed me to the Suburban where we went to her room.

    There was nobody there but us, she took off her jeans to reveal the most perfect spinner body. I thought things were going to go South when she asked me what kind of condom I wanted to use, none was not the right answer but my headache was pounding so I said ok. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave me an unbelievable CBJ. 2 minutes in it was all over. Seriously she may have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen in person. I have her digits, I do not have permission to give them out yet but if she says ok, I will let you know. She said her name is Kristal.

    Edit:..I found her webpage.

    http://sexykrystal.escortprotools.com
    Jackpot. Hot lady!

  14. #15689

    Ashley / bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Ashley got released Saturday, so I would bet that it's her. Love them when they just get out after a stay. Gain a bit of weight, get healthy, skin is smooth and they need money. Have to get over and see her before she falls back down, although I'm hoping she doesn't. Stay safe. Welcome back Ash!
    Yep that's the same info I got that she was being released on the 25th so she should be out now. We all wish her well but we know how the story goes, I'll definitely try to catch her tonight if she's out and report back.

  15. #15688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Congratulations

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I came out here at about 4 am hoping to find something. At 6 am I was about to give up whenough I saw a walking wet dream sitting at a bus stop just South of Arbys. I thought no way, that's a college girl waiting on a bus. But I thought what the hell so I pulled into the parking lot there to draw her out just in case. She started walking. It was the most amazing ass in tight jeans. I exited the parking lot as she walked in front of my car I asked her if she needed a ride, she got in and directed me to the Suburban where we went to her room.

    There was nobody there but us, she took off her jeans to reveal the most perfect spinner body. I thought things were going to go South when she asked me what kind of condom I wanted to use, none was not the right answer but my headache was pounding so I said ok. She put the condom on with her mouth and gave me an unbelievable CBJ. 2 minutes in it was all over. Seriously she may have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen in person. I have her digits, I do not have permission to give them out yet but if she says ok, I will let you know. She said her name is Kristal.

    Edit:..I found her webpage.

    http://sexykrystal.escortprotools.com
    Finally!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape