Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,356 to 38,370 of 58824
-
02-27-17 02:51 #20469Senior Member

Posts: 221This is such Gold. I'm dying of laughter. Nice job a2.
Originally Posted by TheBizz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 22:16 #20468Administrator

Posts: 5255Sorry
Amarillo slim used to say "don't give lessons at the poker table when you get a bad beat, just tell them nice hand and wait for them to make the same mistake and clean them out."
Originally Posted by TheBizz
[View Original Post]
I think that's good advice and I don't make a habit out of teaching people how to be more effective shills.
A2
-
02-26-17 17:31 #20467Senior Member

Posts: 1482The bizz question for you
Whatever happened to the Dunkin place in Jacksonville? I sure enjoyed it a couple years ago. Somehow I lost the address when I changed phones. Is it still up and running?
Originally Posted by TheBizz
[View Original Post]
Oh! Big crash in Daytona! C'Mon. Hendrix MS!
-
02-26-17 16:13 #20466Regular Member

Posts: 25BB 4 Hands
Long time lurker, first time poster.
BB is my usual go-to.
Went over to BB for my first 4 hand session, and boy was I taken care of good.
Yuki and another friend I didn't get her name.
Thought I paid for a full hour but they asked me to pay again after 30, so I obliged. Worth every penny.
Very good service, and started dreaming almost as soon as I walked in the door.
-
02-26-17 13:43 #20465Senior Member

Posts: 1482It gets worse
They even PM members to tell us not to talk about them on the forum. Crazy stuff. If you're the best be the best and don't worry about the chatter.
Originally Posted by TheBizz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 13:33 #20464Senior Member

Posts: 56Yep. Same experience.
Nice gal, not overly enthusiastic. Accurate description of events. I'd pass next time.
-
02-26-17 13:31 #20463Senior Member

Posts: 140Haha, never would've thought CB or BB would do this considering their overpowering reputation in the Orlando forum.
Originally Posted by HelloThere8
[View Original Post]
Were all the IPs the same?
-
02-26-17 13:29 #20462Senior Member

Posts: 140Visited BB this weekend
I came down from Jacksonville this weekend and visited BB. I got Tiffany. She is a bit older than what I was hoping for reading all these posts about how young they are, but she was hot, had a nice body, and she was very interesting to talk to. She seemed like an awesome person and even better in the room. BBBJ was great, wish it was longer.
-
02-26-17 08:47 #20461Senior Member

Posts: 795AMPs: Enjoy the Best
I encourage my fellow mongers to enjoy the best of what the AMP scene is in Orlando. We now have a few stellar places, and others working to catch up. I plan on visiting my favorite today. Let's make today the unofficial visit your favorite AMP day.
Be safe.
-
02-25-17 22:43 #20460Senior Member

Posts: 65Yea, you're right. I think I was letting the "wrong general" make the battle plan haha.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 21:09 #20459Senior Member

Posts: 795Be Cautious
From MarcAlec's comments, I would be cautious with this one. Not necessarily dangerous, but apparently bait and switch.
Originally Posted by OTownDoug
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-25-17 15:27 #20458Senior Member

Posts: 65Do you recall what the rates were?
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 14:02 #20457Senior Member

Posts: 200No an AMP.
For the past few months these ads are popping up. Seems to be a traveling Asian group and on Canada ave is a Days Inn or similar near the back side of Wet. Wild. All different ladies so YMMV. Last time I called, get a text right away with donation / times etc but gal was not cute so I walked out and got a text 2 min later that "I have other girls". Passed and moved on.
Originally Posted by OTownDoug
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 13:25 #20456Senior Member

Posts: 65Question about this place.
Ad #1 - http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/‿8256;-enjoy-8255;8256;-nuru-8255;8256;8255;8256;8255;8256;8256;8255;8256;-hot-8256;18671473.
Ad #2 - http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ation/18641419.
This place looks intriguing as hell. Is it new or has anyone gone yet? Any info would be awesome. May check out this weekend.
-
02-25-17 11:35 #20455Senior Member

Posts: 182It ain't easy
I agree with you but in a different way, the way the owners run the business in terms of handling the clientele. I don't think you know just how difficult it is to find a provider who is legitimately in her early 30's everyone who responds to a job ad even if the ad says only hiring girls under 30 or 40 you have girls over 50 calling, and it's even more difficult to find girls now because of the panic of these past 4 months, now when an owner loses a girl he / she doesn't know when and if he / she will find a replacement that will be as good or better than the one who leaves, I'm seriously thinking about opening my own spa only because I do have young girls wanting to work for me but the problem is because they are actually really in their 20's they have no experience in the biz or a license which stops me from making a move, to that add the fact that most young girls don't want to come anywhere near Orlando or Kissimmee, that's why if one comes she leaves soon and that's also why a place like cb and bb stands out a lot, anyone who remembers Lussis spa can tell that as hot as those girls were cb and bb were still above them, I personally think the owner was hotter than some of the girls who worked there, too bad it's gone.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





