Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15676

    Suckcess Finally!

    In my dream I drove around for about 3 hrs this afternoon from the 408 to 528. Didn't see anything that caught my eye until. Ashley! Picked her up near the golden arches across from the Melody. Dressed in a sheer skirt & black top. She has olive skin & dark curly hair. Puerto Rican or Italian I think. We do a cop check. We head for a safe spot behind her Motel. By this time she is topless. She has perfect b-cups with dark nipples. I opt for headache relief for $30. She now takes off her skirt & asks me to touch her shaved kitty. Nice! I remove my pants. She proceeds to give me on of the best BBBJ's I have had in a long time. Deepthroat & never used her hands. Busted in her mouth & she spit which she had told me prior. Lots of roaming & digits. Awesome personality & will definately repeat. I guess some things are worth the wait. Be safe.

  2. #15675

    Trail blazing

    What up my fellow Eskimo brothers. Woke up this morning with a massive Woody and needed some big-time headache relief that's headache relief so I jumped in my truck and headed the paradise Trail. I decided to give Desiree a call and see if she was out and could help me situation out. To my luck she answered and was able to meet up behind the Burger King and Wendy's of consulate. Her boyfriend slash management still lingers around her very closely but he doesn't bother me it's all good. Desiree has a strong mouth and knows how to suck a cock. Before I knew it she had every bit of my hard cock deep down her throat. I put your head up and down that cock making her spit and gag all over. This chick know how to swallow a cock. Release my fat load deep down her throat and when I pull my cock out she actually stuck out her tongue and showed me the come before she swallowed it man that chick is hot.

  3. #15674

    Possible LEO Operation

    Possible LEO at 42nd & Nashville.

    Two very attractive BSW dressed in black wearing Tennis shoes. White male in unmarked white 4 door car parked in the parking lot at the yellow building on 42nd & OBT. Not positive but something didn't feel right. Be careful out there!

  4. #15673

    Desiree

    Met up with her recently. Her back looks painful but bbbjws was top-notch. 25 Mario coins.

    Scott.

  5. #15672

    Jennifer

    Met up with Jennifer recently by a motel just north of 95. She is the Pawg reviewed by AirForceGuy1. She is great. Nice tits, fake but nice. Will repeat.

    Scott.

  6. #15671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Snowflakes teeth.

    Saw Snowflake about 2 months ago got head ache relief for $20 noticed 2 bottom chicklets missing and felt 3 loose. Any updates?

  7. #15670
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Kylie is a Paradise Trail hidden secret! I find it very interesting that you pulled up on BOTH Kylie and Skyee at the same time and you chose Kylie. My friend you made a excellent choice. Now Sky is a cutie but KYLIE is on a whole different level. Kylie and I have dreamed several times and honestly I NEVER want her to leave my car after were done. Very sweet personality and that slender body and her naturally blonde hair makes her a knockout in my book!

    Complete girl friend experience!! Beautiful body and gorgeous face! I ALWAYS pick her up when I see her. She is a hidden treasure on Paradise Trail! Very dear friend of mine.

    C5.
    I 100% agree with everything you said Chris5. Nothing against Sky. But Kylie is just my type and one of the best experiences I've had. I mentioned your name as one of the guys who posts up great intel and she spoke VERY highly of you Chirs5. She thinks you are a real cool dude. Looking forward to more time with this lady in the future.

    Treat her nice boys!

  8. #15669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170116_175626.jpg‎   20170116_175635.jpg‎   IMG_20170130_005252.jpg‎   20170115_040221.jpg‎  

  9. #15668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Snowflake on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my girl in the old quadrant. Fucked her tight pussy silly and nutted all inside her. Plenty of positive reviews on this gem!

    PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170219_183250.jpg‎  

  10. #15667

    Desiree

    Meet up with desiree fri. Greart girl good headache relief. Anybody try f s with her.

  11. #15666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Charli is a sweetheart. Always nice when I dream with her. But lately I guess she hasn't been coming out. I hear she always gets baler acted by her stalker. Anyways if anyone can pm me the digits I'd appreciate it.

    My other regular grace disappear today as well. She called me from her room this morning that she checked out and lost her phone again. And gege is nowhere to be found either and answering her phone.

    Just don't know why these ladies can keep a phone on them for more than a few days.

    I'm hunting the trail now and it's pretty dead. But it's still a little daylight. Guess I need for it darker for them to come out.
    Agreed on the loser stalker. He stalks her nonstop 24 hours a day and will call 911 and get her baker acted. He does NOT care about her! He is in LOVE with her and wants her all to himself. The phone that she uses is his phone that he bought for her AND that phone is on his cellular contract so therefore he controls and sees all her calls and texts.

    Charlie is one of the coolest chicks you can ever meet!

    C5.

  12. #15665

    Amanda

    In a recent dream was strolling the trail for about 3 hours on a Monday morning with no luck. About 3 pm activity picked up and ran into Amanda 26 yo with librarian glasses from Tennessee near the CVS at Oakridge. Being a ginger fan she was the holy grail at about 5'8" perfectly proportioned and wearing a short orange sun dress showing legs that I almost wrecked to car playing with on the drive over to my room. This girl was so easy going and friendly and had a good time chatting on the way to my love shack down the street. Well that orange dress became a rug very quickly and slipped on the cover and got down to business without any compensation discussions or negotiations, final results was average trail fare. A little baby damage but was imperceptible via mish after about 5 minutes of world class tongue bath, and starting gliding towards a shuttering Shangri la. She had a pair of large purple sunglasses that I asked her to put on that made her look 21. Was just what the Rock Dockter ordered as Amanda filled my Rx in less than one hour. Gave her a ride back to a possible candy store, but if so her habit is under control with no visible signs of wear. Will repeat with this one if I can return to this dream.

  13. #15664

    Snowflake??

    Where the heck is she? I dreamt of her long time ago and haven't seen her since. I always look near where I slept at the first time. The unicorn I rode once.

  14. #15663

    Brianna

    Met Brianna Friday morning. She was out by the E lodge. Very pretty, had some sort of accent and said she was Cali. Wanted 100 to go to her room. I asked for 30 for head and her min is 40. Reluctantly had to let her go. After reading another review, he didn't really brag about her head game, so no loss on my part.

    Sox.

  15. #15662

    I Dream Of Gege

    Well I was driving up and down OBT from about 5:30 pm - 7 pm from I-4 to Jordan, spending most time around Nashville and number streets, hoping to run into Charli or Grace (my regular which I have posted about before). So I thought I'd head up north again to Oakridge and head out to my friends. I got to Walmart area and I saw this sweet thing walking next to the Dollhouse. I thought she maybe a dancer there and passed her, but she looked all too familiar with those pony tails. I pulled a loop and damn it was Gege. Should have known with those short baby pony tails.

    As always looking fine as hell. Slim and very petite just the way I like it. She doesn't ever seem to be high or drunk. She out there to earn honest coins. Anyways, she tells me her phone got lost (go figure) and we hop over to walmart to get her a new phone. She still has the same number and restores all her contacts on new phone. I tell you she is definitely one of the smarter ones out there on the trail.

    We head over to my room and she starts undressing. She walks over bare naked and starts hugging and kissing me on my neck and ears to give me that initial tease. I just close my eyes enjoy the moment. She starts to go down on her knees and I just watch. Wait a fucking min! She's already tugging on my magic lamp and I'm standing like a naked dumbass trying to figure out how the hell my clothes came off. Oh well, who gives a shit, the show must go on. She just giving me a nice slow BBJ while I'm watching her back through the mirror. No marks and very clean skin. I lay down and she's on top just going up and down on me getting every corner of me, while giving particular attention to junior. She gives a nice GFE I tell you. Ok Houston we are go for launch, so on goes the cover, and we do it mish. After that we go CG. Fuck I busted my nuts before we changed position, but still hung on for the extra mile. After I was finished, took off the covers and told her to finish me off with a final BBJ. Damn, that drained me and she knew. After dream was over I dropped her off at the winn dixie.

    I left around 8:30 pm and then called her again for BBJCIM at midnight. No way I have energy or coins for another full episode. Picked her up next to the hibachi place and went to a quiet dark place. She began first by asking if I would even be able nut again. Hey only one way to find out. Yep, she got her answer 15 minutes later.

    Definitely a good dream and highly recommend if you haven't dreamt with her yet. Very down to earth and willing to satisfy. One of my best dreams yet and hope many more to come with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape