Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 35474
-
02-25-17 16:46 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 112Possible LEO Operation
Possible LEO at 42nd & Nashville.
Two very attractive BSW dressed in black wearing Tennis shoes. White male in unmarked white 4 door car parked in the parking lot at the yellow building on 42nd & OBT. Not positive but something didn't feel right. Be careful out there!
-
02-25-17 16:26 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 222Desiree
Met up with her recently. Her back looks painful but bbbjws was top-notch. 25 Mario coins.
Scott.
-
02-25-17 16:23 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 222Jennifer
Met up with Jennifer recently by a motel just north of 95. She is the Pawg reviewed by AirForceGuy1. She is great. Nice tits, fake but nice. Will repeat.
Scott.
-
02-25-17 15:32 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 158Snowflakes teeth.
Saw Snowflake about 2 months ago got head ache relief for $20 noticed 2 bottom chicklets missing and felt 3 loose. Any updates?
-
02-25-17 14:47 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 65I 100% agree with everything you said Chris5. Nothing against Sky. But Kylie is just my type and one of the best experiences I've had. I mentioned your name as one of the guys who posts up great intel and she spoke VERY highly of you Chirs5. She thinks you are a real cool dude. Looking forward to more time with this lady in the future.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Treat her nice boys!
-
02-25-17 11:02 #15669Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi on Paradise Trail
Enjoy!
-
02-25-17 10:48 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 7357Snowflake on Paradise Trail
Scooped up my girl in the old quadrant. Fucked her tight pussy silly and nutted all inside her. Plenty of positive reviews on this gem!
PM for digit's.
C5.
-
02-25-17 10:44 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 130Desiree
Meet up with desiree fri. Greart girl good headache relief. Anybody try f s with her.
-
02-25-17 09:53 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 7357Charlie on Paradise Trail
Agreed on the loser stalker. He stalks her nonstop 24 hours a day and will call 911 and get her baker acted. He does NOT care about her! He is in LOVE with her and wants her all to himself. The phone that she uses is his phone that he bought for her AND that phone is on his cellular contract so therefore he controls and sees all her calls and texts.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
Charlie is one of the coolest chicks you can ever meet!
C5.
-
02-25-17 09:26 #15665Regular Member

Posts: 5Amanda
In a recent dream was strolling the trail for about 3 hours on a Monday morning with no luck. About 3 pm activity picked up and ran into Amanda 26 yo with librarian glasses from Tennessee near the CVS at Oakridge. Being a ginger fan she was the holy grail at about 5'8" perfectly proportioned and wearing a short orange sun dress showing legs that I almost wrecked to car playing with on the drive over to my room. This girl was so easy going and friendly and had a good time chatting on the way to my love shack down the street. Well that orange dress became a rug very quickly and slipped on the cover and got down to business without any compensation discussions or negotiations, final results was average trail fare. A little baby damage but was imperceptible via mish after about 5 minutes of world class tongue bath, and starting gliding towards a shuttering Shangri la. She had a pair of large purple sunglasses that I asked her to put on that made her look 21. Was just what the Rock Dockter ordered as Amanda filled my Rx in less than one hour. Gave her a ride back to a possible candy store, but if so her habit is under control with no visible signs of wear. Will repeat with this one if I can return to this dream.
-
02-25-17 06:51 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 71Snowflake??
Where the heck is she? I dreamt of her long time ago and haven't seen her since. I always look near where I slept at the first time. The unicorn I rode once.
-
02-25-17 04:45 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 1039Brianna
Met Brianna Friday morning. She was out by the E lodge. Very pretty, had some sort of accent and said she was Cali. Wanted 100 to go to her room. I asked for 30 for head and her min is 40. Reluctantly had to let her go. After reading another review, he didn't really brag about her head game, so no loss on my part.
Sox.
-
02-25-17 01:50 #15662

Posts: 164I Dream Of Gege
Well I was driving up and down OBT from about 5:30 pm - 7 pm from I-4 to Jordan, spending most time around Nashville and number streets, hoping to run into Charli or Grace (my regular which I have posted about before). So I thought I'd head up north again to Oakridge and head out to my friends. I got to Walmart area and I saw this sweet thing walking next to the Dollhouse. I thought she maybe a dancer there and passed her, but she looked all too familiar with those pony tails. I pulled a loop and damn it was Gege. Should have known with those short baby pony tails.
As always looking fine as hell. Slim and very petite just the way I like it. She doesn't ever seem to be high or drunk. She out there to earn honest coins. Anyways, she tells me her phone got lost (go figure) and we hop over to walmart to get her a new phone. She still has the same number and restores all her contacts on new phone. I tell you she is definitely one of the smarter ones out there on the trail.
We head over to my room and she starts undressing. She walks over bare naked and starts hugging and kissing me on my neck and ears to give me that initial tease. I just close my eyes enjoy the moment. She starts to go down on her knees and I just watch. Wait a fucking min! She's already tugging on my magic lamp and I'm standing like a naked dumbass trying to figure out how the hell my clothes came off. Oh well, who gives a shit, the show must go on. She just giving me a nice slow BBJ while I'm watching her back through the mirror. No marks and very clean skin. I lay down and she's on top just going up and down on me getting every corner of me, while giving particular attention to junior. She gives a nice GFE I tell you. Ok Houston we are go for launch, so on goes the cover, and we do it mish. After that we go CG. Fuck I busted my nuts before we changed position, but still hung on for the extra mile. After I was finished, took off the covers and told her to finish me off with a final BBJ. Damn, that drained me and she knew. After dream was over I dropped her off at the winn dixie.
I left around 8:30 pm and then called her again for BBJCIM at midnight. No way I have energy or coins for another full episode. Picked her up next to the hibachi place and went to a quiet dark place. She began first by asking if I would even be able nut again. Hey only one way to find out. Yep, she got her answer 15 minutes later.
Definitely a good dream and highly recommend if you haven't dreamt with her yet. Very down to earth and willing to satisfy. One of my best dreams yet and hope many more to come with her.
-
02-24-17 20:28 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 182Beba from kissimmee
First I'd like to apologize to the mongers who PMd me asking for her digits I wasn't able to get in touch with her because her phone apparently was disconnected but if you drive through W irlo bronson memorial hwy she is walking right now in front of Walmart across the street near bk she is wearing a white sleeveless shirt with blue jeans and has Her hair tied (pony tail), she has curly hair dyed with highlights she is a thick Puerto Rican, again sorry brothers I didn't forget about you if you PMd me I apologize.
Wasn't able to talk to her because I am with a lady friend and drove past her.
-
02-24-17 20:05 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 468Charli
The best time to find Charli on Nash is between 500 pm to 800 pm. Some time you can see her at 7-11 right across the Melody motel on 39 street. From what I know, she will date once and immediately take her medicine. And later can be a second date again. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





