Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 19321
-
03-01-17 18:54 #1471Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-28-17 04:50 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 2655
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
Yep, my memory is failing me. Thanks gentlemen!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-17 10:41 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 1755Jezzi, Jessi, Jeszi
She's been around for a while. Works out of Cocoa. You'll recognize her when you click the link.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...7-2059/1/74200
-
02-27-17 06:00 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 825http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...784-Jeszi.html
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
This is who he's talking about. She usually has pictures with her post. I'm sure you've seen her post before, she been around for a while now.
-
02-27-17 05:12 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 2655Jeszi
Never mind the details. Who is she?
Originally Posted by NotANewbee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 22:32 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 117Bridgette
Hooked up with Bridgette for some afternoon fun last week. She's looking a little rough due to scratching her skin which is caused by her hobby. I'm into the dirty little spinner type so her 90 lb flat chested self is great fun for me. She's got an 8 inch scar on her hip so you have to watch your positioning a bit on account of the bad leg. Regardless I like her positive attitude and she gives a decent BBBJ and is a tight fit with a nice sized pink button that sticks straight out when she's arroused. To bad her habit it making her rough around the edges because she's a fun time if your into spinners. She's in current need of a place to stay so for anyone who want to work a benefits situation and have a spare room or trailer open you can certainly work an arrangement.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...et-it/18440469
-
02-26-17 19:20 #1465Regular Member

Posts: 15Jeszi 2nd visit
Just got back in the country yesterday been gone for two weeks and saw Jesse today wanted to give her a great review she is a great girl great personality very open very accommodating in every way.
We definitely repeat pm For details.
-
02-26-17 19:17 #1464Regular Member

Posts: 15Inked up
Follow up to inked up want to repeat my awesome time with this girl. Settle for time and location showed up when I thought I should however when I got out of my car some guy tried to shake me down for money told him to go away he finally did got back my car waited for a few minutes looked up saw that her door was open but it was a big huge gentleman in her doorway kind of freaked me out waited for a few minutes it leave so I flaked she's worth the time for sure but the locales definitely sketchy.
-
02-26-17 19:14 #1463Regular Member

Posts: 15Inked up Angel
A little older report but wanted to review inkedup. This is from a few weeks back saw this girl right figure pretty awesome skills all around would definitely repeat.
-
02-25-17 03:14 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 920Thanks man, I gotcha. That stuff woulda def shook my tree. Glad you didn't let your big head take over. I read your post and shot from the hip. In retrospect I came off like a jerk I'm sorry. Please keep proceeding with caution.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 23:26 #1461Banned Member

Posts: 644Two things. One, I was under moderation so it would have been pointless to post anything. Since it takes somewhere from 12 to 18 hours or so for my post to be posted. Two, the link on backpage is long gone at that point when I got a reply from that number. But if you want a link, this is what's left of it on Escortreview http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-7150/1/100076.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 18:28 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 759Sonya
I wish she would come down south a little bit to palm bay Melbourne area. I used to see her when she was at the 6.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 11:31 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 920That is what the forum is for
In this instance since you were rightfully alarmed I am curious why a link and heads up was not forthcoming? It's nice to know these tidbits of info. The impact of an arrest can be devastating to any of us. I would rather know things like that rather than if someone pays attention to the boys or if their room is a mess.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 23:04 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 204Sonya
This girl wants to please! Total GFE and Greek is on the menu for a small up charge. $60 car dates or $100 hr. If I can verify you I'll share her digits with you.
Originally Posted by MattManII
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 21:10 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 206A cautious monger indeed
Gentlemen, when playing I always play as "when I get caught" how will I react. It's happened twice, and both times I walked. Be prepared with your story. Hide your burner, and they can't prove contact when you whip out your I-6 and it has no dialogue of you asking for Greek or panty size or hell knows what. Never bring the, the cigs or the 20 oz dr. Pepper they request. It just proved the conversation did take place. Remember, you can get busted for "intent". Another issue rarely mentioned, and there's many ways to play it but difficult to guarantee success. Most of these girls do drugs, yep believe it. More than likely they are out. Otherwise they wouldn't be sucking your dick for a 20. But, Make damm certain they dump there tools prior to getting in. The residual can get you busted. Assume they have a stem (crack smoking device). Tell them to dump it before they get in your pussy mobile. (SW). This monger site has a good set of rules, LEO read everyone. And he don't play fair. That's a start and a good guideline, but not a fool proof list. Another sidebar, you may feel better w a couple drinks prior to "playing". That I can promise only increases your risk factor. Stay perfectly sober and have your story well rehearsed when you get questioned. There's a good chance it will happen if you play long enough. Do not hesitate to walk from any situation, for any reason if you sence something amiss. Enough rambling, now go shake a Bush and see what falls out. Peace out.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






