Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 808 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Angel tonight and I needed a quickie before I heading home after a night out with the boys. Strapped for time but I wish I had hunted a bit longer. Two cuties walking Lin in low numbers. BJ was great but Angel is a bit nuts and not much to look at. Got the job more than done however.
    Went to Angels place last Thursday. Boy what a joke. I saw her about a year ago and she was decent. I set it up and drove to Milwaukee. We agreed on. 30 for quickie since I was itchin to bust a nut in a MILF. Well it looks like she aged about 25 years since the last time I saw her a year ago. Before she answered the door, she made me go to Aldis across the street to buy her a 2 litre or Coke and a gallon of Milk. Get back to her place and knock again. She finally answers the door after 10 minutes of me standing there like an asshole. I walk in, place is trashed like always. So the she says she just got her period which pissed me off because I drove to milwaukee to fuck. But whatever, she looked like absolute shit anyways. She looks like she's in her 70's and couldn't say 3 words together that made any sense. She was sluring her words and I had zero clue WTF she was even talking about. FINALLY after 20 minutes of her rambling on about nothing and my pants around my ankles, she started sucking. Very rough and all over the place. I came in her mouth and was thankful I atleast got my nuts drained, albeit not the way I would have liked. Threw her a 20 and took off. She's gone WAYYYYY downhill and half of me feels sorry for her. I doubt she will be on this earth much longer from the looks of it. I'm warning anybody and everybody who would consider seeing her, not to. If you do, your really gambling on weather she will be coherent. Odds arent in your favor. She doesn't advertise thankfully. 20 bucks, gallon of milk, 2 litre of Coke and an hour roundtrip drive is all it cost. But damn, she's fell off. Last time I will ever see her. Thankfully I saw Nikki in Milwaukee the next day. Made up for it. Check my review on the Backpage section. Be safe people.

  2. #4666

    Abby

    I was out tonight and and the pickings were not too bad. There were a handful that I wanted to scoop but didn't have the nerve. Police presence was heavy as well. Two cars pulled over on national. A crime scene at about 24th And G. And plenty of unmarked rovers. As I was getting ready to pull the plug on the night, I spotted Abby crossing the street on G by the gas station. Cars were stacked up to pick her up I thought. I circled the block and she was still available. I took a chance but she was wearing a hood but the tall thin body drew my attention. She was a nine on the soccerfan standard. Those of you who know me know I like the older ones.

    She hopped in and we made small talk but she was very quiet. Not incredibly friendly. She was not exactly what I am used to. We headed south and found a spot on the street. She definitely did the trick for. 3. She went nice and slow and still continued after I popped. Would I pick her up again? Perhaps but I normally don't cruise. She gave me digits but said her phone hasn't been activated. I am not sure whether this was BS or not. It really doesn't matter because I may not be out for a while.

    I thought she was cute and I love her long black hair but hey, what do I know. I get slapped around pretty good here for my choices.

  3. #4665

    Monday Night South Loop

    Monday night from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am in the south loop, dead all over, virtually nothing! LE activity was quite light until after 1 am, as they seemed to be everywhere, one spot along Layton there were 4 cars pulled over by LE in different spots north of Greenfield so called in a night.

  4. #4664

    Chilli is back

    I spotted her at her normal spot. 14th and g. Did not stop. Been there done that. She looked really rough to. Face messed up. Gosh she was fun when she was new. Now been around and bad attitude.

    24 and g there was a bunch of them waving and smiling but by the time I came back all were going. Around 10 am. No sign of uncle!

  5. #4663

    You're Right

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the "wet stuff" has touched the clit when she walking around. So, you're actually licking that wet stuff off that clit! I bet some of these girls haven't showed in 3-4 days if that.
    You guys are right and I should have more self-control. For what it's worth I don't give oral to every woman I'm with. It has to look / smell clean. Still, when it comes to SW's, I will eliminate that from my activity. Thanks for the words of wisdom, guess I needed it. Have a good weekend.

  6. #4662

    Wow

    I'm pretty sure the "wet stuff" has touched the clit when she walking around. So, you're actually licking that wet stuff off that clit! I bet some of these girls haven't showed in 3-4 days if that.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Found April (I hate using names to identify SW's as they have multiple aliases) off G this morning. Normal build, white, southern accent. I stated I only had. 20 and was looking for mutual oral. She was on board. Now, before I proceed, I want to give a safety tip: If you're a gash-eater like me and are goin' down on a SW, don't put your mouth on the wet stuff. Use your fingers for that and just hit the clit with your tongue. Back to my experience: I suggested 69 and again she was on board. My vehicle isn't very, um, 69-friendly but we did the best we could. April had impeccable hygiene and it was pretty damn intense. Have a good weekend.

  7. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Found April (I hate using names to identify SW's as they have multiple aliases) off G this morning. Normal build, white, southern accent. I stated I only had. 20 and was looking for mutual oral. She was on board. Now, before I proceed, I want to give a safety tip: If you're a gash-eater like me and are goin' down on a SW, don't put your mouth on the wet stuff. Use your fingers for that and just hit the clit with your tongue. Back to my experience: I suggested 69 and again she was on board. My vehicle isn't very, um, 69-friendly but we did the best we could. April had impeccable hygiene and it was pretty damn intense. Have a good weekend.
    The thought of that made me want to blow chunks but to actually eat a SW no thanks.

  8. #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Found April (I hate using names to identify SW's as they have multiple aliases) off G this morning. Normal build, white, southern accent. I stated I only had. 20 and was looking for mutual oral. She was on board. Now, before I proceed, I want to give a safety tip: If you're a gash-eater like me and are goin' down on a SW, don't put your mouth on the wet stuff. Use your fingers for that and just hit the clit with your tongue. Back to my experience: I suggested 69 and again she was on board. My vehicle isn't very, um, 69-friendly but we did the best we could. April had impeccable hygiene and it was pretty damn intense. Have a good weekend.
    Turtles and wh0 res, daddy taught me only one is fit to eat.

  9. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Found April (I hate using names to identify SW's as they have multiple aliases) off G this morning. Normal build, white, southern accent. I stated I only had. 20 and was looking for mutual oral. She was on board. Now, before I proceed, I want to give a safety tip: If you're a gash-eater like me and are goin' down on a SW, don't put your mouth on the wet stuff. Use your fingers for that and just hit the clit with your tongue. Back to my experience: I suggested 69 and again she was on board. My vehicle isn't very, um, 69-friendly but we did the best we could. April had impeccable hygiene and it was pretty damn intense. Have a good weekend.
    You're a braver man than I, Gunga Din.

  10. #4658

    April is Cumming

    Found April (I hate using names to identify SW's as they have multiple aliases) off G this morning. Normal build, white, southern accent. I stated I only had. 20 and was looking for mutual oral. She was on board. Now, before I proceed, I want to give a safety tip: If you're a gash-eater like me and are goin' down on a SW, don't put your mouth on the wet stuff. Use your fingers for that and just hit the clit with your tongue. Back to my experience: I suggested 69 and again she was on board. My vehicle isn't very, um, 69-friendly but we did the best we could. April had impeccable hygiene and it was pretty damn intense. Have a good weekend.

  11. #4657

    Feb 16th Report

    This is my first time ever doing this hobby and I think I had some success the first round. Plenty of action on Lincoln on Thursday night into Friday morning not many LEO out. Met one black female on 27th and national acting like she was waiting for a bus forgot her name paid $30 for a CBJ couldn't finish so took she took the condom off and gave me a BJ and still couldn't make me finish waste of $30. Then I take a stroll down Lincoln and ran into a white female named Bella paid $40 for CBJ and FS I lasted about 10 minutes with her and dropped her off at the gas station. I did one more stroll on Lincoln and met another white female name Stephanie on 22nd and LOL on very nice and outgoing paid her $40 for FS again lasted only 10 minutes. I received both of their numbers and will definitely repeat. Only thing is that I have given one of my numbers to one of the walkers and she is texting my phone everyday asking to see me. Any of you guys have experience with Stephanie 414-xxx-7351 or Bella 414-xxx-9727? If so did I overpay?

  12. #4656

    The loop

    We all love the great weather but other hassles come with it. So on this beautiful Tuesday night I leave poto, up around a c. Note. I mean HOLY BALLS COMMISSIONER GORDON (bat man) were the uncles f'and everywhere, at 8:15 I make the right turn up west on and off of 16th, before I even get to 27th to turn left towards G,3 motor cycle cops,2 on bikes & one marked, I'm thinking how many can be left. I get to G,make a left head east, one marked facing east just sitting there,3 bicycle cops with lights flashing on 23rd & G SW corner, had a car pulled over. As I go east 2 more motorcycles parked side by side on 17th G,south side of G almost behind gas station, WTF did Alderman perez or Donovan win the lottery. I get to 6th make the right head south to L seems clear, I make the right off of 6th head west on L,coast clear until I get to 16th at the red light, right next to me facing east, double parked, a marked squad & a patty wagon, turning left to go east another marked squad, I say head west young man go home. No one was off in the department this warm Tuesday night. I didn't know milwaukee instantly turned crime free over night, nothing for them to do, obtw I never did see not even one SW. That sure doesn't help the economy Chief flynn.

  13. #4655

    Gia / Brook whatever you want to call her

    I was going up L today at around 4:30 pm and saw a familiar face looking down cars it was Gia / Brooke. She must not have a phone to place ads on BP so she's walking the south side. So go get that stuff and remember it can be great or a total rip-off.

  14. #4654

    A Rare (good) Day

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Made a run down g from 35th to 6th 1. 30 Sunday. Only a saw one SW out. That really tall skinny older brown hair one. Used to post on BP but do not think she is smart enough to figure you need to post w4 m.

    Warm all week. Go get then and be carefull.
    I hit the south loop late this morning. First pass westbound I found a 30 ish WSW near 23rd & G. Thin (of course) from apparent drug use but nice. I drove us to a spot and she apologized for her hairy snatch because she was "locked up for awhile. " Okay then. I offered. 20 and she broke out a condom for oral. Now, I'm not 18 anymore and knew I wasn't going to lose my load with a wrap but allowed her to proceed while doing some FIV. After a couple minutes I thanked her for the effort and dropped her off. As I headed east towards I-43 a normal-looking 40 ish lady stood at 12th and G. Eye contact was made and she hopped in. Very well-spoken, immediately flashed her tata's to prove she was legit. Again I offered. 20 and she was all in. We did mutual oral and I was having a tough time blowing because this lady seemed too good to be true (trust nobody, right?) . She (Erricka at pickup, Stacy at dropoff) would not allow me to drop her off until I came! I parked again and she finished the job. Seems to really love sexual activity. 5'4" , white, auburn hair, medium build. Gentlemen, it's rare to have this much fun for this cheap within a 90-minute window! Good luck out there.

  15. #4653

    Run down g

    Made a run down g from 35th to 6th 1. 30 Sunday. Only a saw one SW out. That really tall skinny older brown hair one. Used to post on BP but do not think she is smart enough to figure you need to post w4 m.

    Warm all week. Go get then and be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape