Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 15297
-
02-27-17 22:48 #2532Regular Member

Posts: 24Tony Knight,
I tried to send you a message, but it said that your Private Message box is full. Can you send me a message when it has some space.
Thanks.
-
02-27-17 00:52 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 225Coming into town Wednesday for business, and looking for a fun time. Are there any good nuru providors, and / or any providers with great rim service?
-
02-26-17 18:52 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 56$ = 100.
Originally Posted by KkinSanitary
[View Original Post]
1 = 10.
Can't believed he tipped $100, unless the $100 included the hr.
-
02-26-17 12:55 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 413More visits / more will be available with Julie
So if you see Julie again more will be available bro. She was just being cautious with you.
Originally Posted by MarvinHinton
[View Original Post]
And just a request to all of you who mention the tip amounts. Just state what it is please! Nobody is fooling anyone with either " or ". 1". Just write you tipped $40. Or $120. Whatever it is! Thanks bros!
-
02-26-17 09:50 #2528Regular Member

Posts: 15297 Grand
Pulled Julie yesterday morning. Petite with an average body. Pleasant enough to chat with but not much initiative. She wasn't exactly clock watching but more looking out the little skylight window during some part of the session. To be fair, it was a very nice day out. She seemed cute and willing to please. After some teasing before turning around she completed with a HE. I didn't push the envelope for more, but suspect as she remembers me it's on the table. The issue of price never came up for either fee nor tip, so I defaulted to leaving her $ for the hr.
-
02-25-17 21:54 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 56Went to this new spa Tony Knight mentioned in this thread the other week; didn't use your name bro. I probably should have chose the older woman because I may have gotten FS.
However, I got an hour deep tissue massage. It was painful and had me squeezing the metal bars of the table. I asked for FS after the flip but she said no. So I settled for HE. I was rubbing her while she was rubbing me. After getting dressed. I tipped. 1. She wanted. 3 but I ordered FS and got a HE. Would have tipped. 6 otherwise.
Spent the saved 20 on a meal for myself.
I guess I'm helping to drive the cost back to reasonable prices? LOL nah I'm just a cheap bastard.
Would not visit because she might cut my dick off next time.
-
02-24-17 10:19 #2526Regular Member

Posts: 1511 Allen
Oh good. It's not just me. Never been confused for LEO before so this makes me feel better.
Originally Posted by Thrillister
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 00:39 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 401I tried going to this place several times. Every time I called, they said no one is available for another 2 hours. I finally understood they don't want my business after my 3rd attempt. I just gave my $$ to another establishment. Wish they never picked up my call to begin with.
Originally Posted by MajorBoy5
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 12:14 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 93I think they are being careful. I was rejected about a month ago at 11 Allen. I walked in and they looked at me and said something in their native tounge to each other and told me they are busy. There were 5 girls sitting on the couch doing nothing. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jerichoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 11:43 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 79Red star king
Hey guys,
I'll be in the city for a couple days and wanted to visit this place. Tried calling the number on their website just now but went straight to voicemail. If anyone knows what happened or if they have a different number, please PM me.
Thanks and stay safe.
GG.
-
02-23-17 10:12 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the reply! Are those pics real of Carmen? Geeez. You city boys are lucky. Can't find anything like that in jacksonville.
Originally Posted by KkinSanitary
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 02:15 #2521Banned Member

Posts: 390LOL shits hilarious. They must be scared now for some reason. If anyone can vouch for others to get it post something.
Originally Posted by Sr372
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 23:15 #2520Regular Member

Posts: 24Does this mean that there might be a chance when you go again?This is the new MO for 11 Allen Street. I have been there many times and no problem getting in. The last two times they told me to come back because they were busy. I thought is was me, but after reading the posts on this site I see that it is not only me having trouble getting in.
Generally when they don't want you to go there, they say No sorry or something like that.
-
02-22-17 20:42 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 1647They do not accept walk in (s). They are careful who they accept. If you just show up they will not let you in. If you want a place that it easier to get in try 38 Mate, Asian Cream Team, Hot Girl Spa, ect.
Originally Posted by MajorBoy5
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 19:56 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 118Private Hottie info
In city for few day. Wanted to try private hottie after reading some reviews. I couldn't find the location. The website does not have location and so was wondering to see if anyone can pm me the address? I want to try by showing up. when I called them they hung up my phone.
Stay safe!










Reply With Quote






