Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,116 to 29,130 of 61438
-
02-23-17 21:17 #32323Senior Member

Posts: 280Can you help an out of towner?
Hey there. I'm in Lansdowne area. (95 & CATON Ave) for 2 nite, maybe 2 morrow. Any attractive affordable WSW or white providers someone can recommend? If you have images that'd be great. I can pm you my contact info. And when your in the Richmond Va area I'll return the favor. Cheers! Ssj.
-
02-23-17 21:05 #32322Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Looks like Kiara?
Yes, she does present a passing resemblance to Kiara. But also, partly, to that Octomom lady who was in the news a few years back. Seeing that one on Backpage would certainly be a trip. Norm.
Now tell me she don't look like Kiara?
BK.
-
02-23-17 20:46 #32321Senior Member

Posts: 58Rip-off Lindsey
Cash and dash. Actually was a regular (that's why I trusted her). 5 ft 7, 100 lbs, black hair, cute face, thin, a cups. Works the circle and Payson.
Also found out she is Hep C positive (she told me herself) so careful folks.
-
02-23-17 20:10 #32320Senior Member

Posts: 72Great question. I saw her twice about two weeks ago. No phone and couldn't believe I spotted her for a second round. Although from the time I first saw her to the second time, about four days, she really looked a lot worse.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
Great personality. Good skills.
I travel through the area a few times a week. If I see her again, I will report.
-
02-23-17 18:21 #32319Senior Member

Posts: 32WSW with Glasses
Swung by the circle at about 7 this morning. Saw a young WSW, couldn't have been older than 20. Had glasses on, brunette. Anyone have any info on this one? Thought it was TGTOBT.
-
02-23-17 17:57 #32318Senior Member

Posts: 602Light-skinned BSW
I saw a Light-skinned BSW on Washington Blvd, near the you-Haul on Saturday. She looked TGTBT, wearing a clean pair of jeans, a hoodie, with headphones on. I didn't stop, too paranoid that it might be ULE. Not sure if it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
02-23-17 15:12 #32317Senior Member

Posts: 291In Brazil, they NEVER mistake civilians for SWers, LOL!
-
02-23-17 12:33 #32316Senior Member

Posts: 206Reminds me of a superstar SW. Kiara
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenS...-time/19020452
Now tell me she don't look like Kiara?
BK.
-
02-23-17 01:51 #32315Senior Member

Posts: 237Has anyone seem Rachel
Has anyone seem Rachel? She is a 20 year old slim super cute WSW wearing glasses from Pasadena. She was hanged around Curtis Bay for a week?
Any information please PM me thank you.
-
02-23-17 00:59 #32314Senior Member

Posts: 291You've been a great contributor.
Sorry you had to go thru some shit recently. Stick around.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 23:37 #32313Senior Member

Posts: 201Amanda
I didn't realize my phone spelled her name wrong in my previous post her name is actually AMANDA.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 23:31 #32312Senior Member

Posts: 457Yes, that looks like Jessica. It was about 5 years ago when she was new and fresh.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 20:43 #32311Regular Member

Posts: 1LEO heavy
On the WW loop tonight. Looks like another shooting. Off to Brooklyn.
-
02-22-17 20:30 #32310Senior Member

Posts: 201Amber
Caught up with Amber early in the morning she was very sweet and accomodating, she has very intelligent conversation and was excellent in the BJ department. I caught her by Wilkens and Millington she's a lot of fun. Standard tuition no rushing and no complaining. She do have working digits.
-
02-22-17 18:37 #32309Senior Member

Posts: 37Bubbles
Here are a few pics of bubbles I had of her when she had weight idk wht happen to her.











Reply With Quote




