Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2835
-
02-23-17 20:04 #600Senior Member

Posts: 1323"MY VIPER". I think I found your problem. Or one of them anyways. Guy drives a cop magnet and wonders why he gets a lot of attention.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 16:46 #599Senior Member

Posts: 1484Don't know the bartenders name
Seems like a nice guy in his early to mid 40's. Each time I go I only stay for a few beers. I prefer TNT but it seems like the girls there are starting to have no personality or energy.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 16:41 #598Senior Member

Posts: 1484Remember: Pat Benatar sings
"hit me with your best shot" not Blondie and S&W is not the same as a Glock.
Originally Posted by KingSalami
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 15:23 #597Senior Member

Posts: 177Have you noticed he never loses at Potowatomie?
Originally Posted by KingSalami
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 13:45 #596Senior Member

Posts: 386Tnt
I left tnt, went south to a dark about a mile sg or something like that, about 6 miles south to a dead end, where I turn left, go east about 5 miles to the round about where the BP gas station is, just before sign says I think ixonia 4 miles, south on Friday about 6 or 7 miles south to you get on 94 east, the second emergency turn around, a waukesha County sheriff pulls out right after I go bye, follows my viper for 22 miles, maybe your the not so sharp one, he finally exits as I'm about to veer left, where I'm just west of jj, by peterbuilt. Ignorance on hear appears to be overwhelming, the few fixated on dolphins haven't seen any in Muskego or for that matter, you might want to check out your local zoo, doubt they are there either. Happy hunting & be safe.
Originally Posted by KingSalami
[View Original Post]
EAGLE, SOARING & FLYING HIGH.
-
02-23-17 05:44 #595Senior Member

Posts: 89Walking Eagle because 'he's so full of crap he can't fly. '
TNT is in Dodge County, Ixonia is in Jefferson County, and Waukesha County jurisdiction is a couple of miles East of Hwy F. So how can a Waukesha Deputy patrol three counties? Eagle needs an enema. The Dolphin is sinking.
.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 23:54 #594Senior Member

Posts: 2814LOL. Took me a bit to figure it out.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 23:25 #593Senior Member

Posts: 386Wrong
Don't kno most, for some reason when leaving review, it didn't click over, so message was left in wrong spot oh well not that big a deal, but kno a few like everyone else, I'll I try to do is contribute, your option sir to take it or leave it. Happy hunting to everyone.
Originally Posted by ActMyAge30
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.
-
02-22-17 21:37 #592Senior Member

Posts: 41You know, I was thinking the same thing. Lots of posts about girls after someone else has reviewed them. Seems he has seen everyone and knows everything about all of them. But what the h**l do I know. I am just an amateur at all of this.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 17:36 #591Senior Member

Posts: 1484I don't believe one thing Eagle19
Posts because I know he's the old poster that went by Dolphin19. This is the 2nd time he has answered his own post. Dolphin19 also acted like this. He also posted on the Strip Club forum and SW forum. And made lots of spelling errors. He just wants attention!! BTW, LEO following someone right after they left a club at 1 am isn't unusual.
Originally Posted by ActMyAge30
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 17:36 #590Senior Member

Posts: 386Mistake
Accidently did it, thought I had switched to responding to something else, theirs worse things that will happen in life, you must have excess time on your hands.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 15:56 #589Senior Member

Posts: 171Multiplicity comes to mind.
Originally Posted by ActMyAge30
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 13:39 #588Senior Member

Posts: 386No hangover
But wore out. Needed a day to recoop. Happy hunting, be safe.
Originally Posted by HankyPankie
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.
-
02-22-17 13:37 #587Senior Member

Posts: 386Ixonia
They get it sometimes the keys get ahead of them selves. Glad you got it happy hunting.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.
-
02-22-17 13:32 #586Senior Member

Posts: 59Eagle is
In bed with a hangover.










Reply With Quote




