Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15616

    Blondie

    Picked up a girl I've never seen before. Hot upper 20's blonde with no obvious signs of candy abuse. I picked her up around the 7-11. I honestly can't remember her name now, it started with a p or a t but she says she also goes by blondie. We agreed on 40 Mario coins and got to my spot where she gave a good BBBJ until I was ready to switch at which point she put a cover on and we fucked in missionary til I exploded. We got cleaned up and talked a good bit until I dropped her off. She said she recently got into this and I have her some advice and what not. She doesn't have a phone now but she wrote June down and said she'll text me when she gets one.

    On a side note Maria has been on the curb of Sunoco for about 7 hours now, someone have mercy on her and fuck her.

  2. #15615

    Late report

    Made the drive on Saturday. Wasn't much out around noon, or at least not much worth taking a chance on.

    Scott.

  3. #15614

    Danielle with pink hair

    Just picked up a Danielle with curly pink hair. A bit rough around the edges once I got her back to the room. She got the job done with a BBBJ but would not let me come in her mouth. She complained about a broken tooth and gave me the impression that everything was on the menu for the right price.

    Donated. 30 for her time and dropped her back at BK in the old quad.

  4. #15613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie on Paradise Trail

    What a beautiful sunny day in Orlando today boy's. Perfect weather and Paradise Trail was definitely the place to be today. Plenty of girls out again today in both quadrant's. Spotted a hot blonde near the winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant and of course it's my girl Kylie. She has become one of the few chicks that ALWAYS gets an invite into my car. This chick gets better and better each time I dream with her. Complete GFE experience!! Kylie got some good ass pussy boy's!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13654335_10157156748930175_5123524062796269039_n (1).jpg‎  

  5. #15612
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Those are always the best when find something you wasn't looking for.

  6. #15611

    Barbie video

    Whats good.

    Uploaded on pornhub got a good bbbjws.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58accda05e386

  7. #15610

    Afternoon cruise

    I was bored on my day off so I cruised down the trail. Saw a few BSW near i4 but nothing peaked my interest. Was heading south when I saw Desiree by fl mall. We exchanged looks and I offered her a ride. Got to my destination and she offered. 5 for headache relief at $ for everything. I laughed and said I only have 30 which of course she took. Headache relief was phenomenal upon completion she kept going to drain everything out. Unfortunately didn't get digits.

    AJ OUT.

  8. #15609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Very nice report with pics!

    C5.

  9. #15608

    Ashley

    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170221_133750608_HDR.jpg‎   IMG_20170221_133722186_HDR.jpg‎  

  10. #15607

    Charlie

    I dated Charlie last week but didn't get a chance to write review, Thanks C5 for the number. I texted her and we decided to meet with her near the number streets. I can tell right away that she's a nice girl, she talk with me like she knew me already, which is a big plus for me. The only con for me I can say about her is that she's the smallest girl I ever been with, but she is very pretty with no marks on her. She started with a nice slow sensual BJ coupled with sounds. Then after we went into mish and she took it like a champ until I exploded into her tight kitty cfs.

  11. #15606

    A new girl ann marie

    Got her at kirkman and international asked for a ride to Michigan and the trail asked if I was LEO did a check said she likes it while driving safer she said thin, peteite hot clean from jax new to area. Said no to pics and no phone yet but will be around she says.

  12. #15605

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!

    You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!

    C5.
    This girl is fun and hot had a little problem getting up don't know why but she stuck with it and wow she's a repeat soon.

  13. #15604

    Shelly

    I saw Shelly early in the morning. I got beat my some monger but in less than 2 minutes she was back. I scooped her up and she was looking good in a tight black dress. We agree on 40 mario coins and got to a spot. She got undressed and started a very quick and honestly mediocre BJ but I guess she was just trying to get me hard. We then started fucking in missionary as I sucked on her tits til I exploded. Her BJ skills could improve but she's definitely one of the better looking and cleaner girls on the trail right now.

  14. #15603

    Maria

    Picked her up today and helped me with my headache (: not much else to say, quick service because of how good her medication is.

  15. #15602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sharing Digits

    My Paradise Trail Fellow Mongers.

    I get tons of requests for digits, I need to clarify a couple of things. I enjoy ACTIVE Senior Members that post frequently on this great forum in Orlando. I had a senior member message me for digits and his last post was in 2012!! NOT happening with me fellas. I work very hard at this hobby and I expect the same from you guy's. Sometimes guy don't post reviews of girls I set them up with and my question is why ask for digits and not post review here? They NEVER get any info from me ever again.

    Post you're finding, earn you're stripes fellas. This thread is number one on this entire forum and I'm proud of that. Let's keep it that way. Post everything fellas!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape