Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 18218
-
02-27-17 01:08 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 46Miss Anna is still in Denver
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this. I texted Anna a few weeks ago to wish her happy birthday and to see how she was doing. She was genuinely happy that I remembered and glad to hear from me. She mentioned business had been slow because of the BP fiasco. Of course I suggested she hit up the sister site but she told me it's not very popular up there. I checked it out and sure enough there's hardly any advertisers, and the board is severely lacking. (I'm truly thankful for all the info and contributions from our board.) She's trying to get back down here by summertime. I checked in on her a few more times here and there, and finally heard back from her yesterday afternoon. Anyone who's seen her knows she's a sweetheart and I hope she gets back ASAP. I was lucky enough to see her again in August when she came back from Jax. She has the nicest 38 DDs and manages to be both GFE and PSE. I didn't want to post on the Denver board acting like a white knight, and hopefully that's not how this is coming across, but if anyone knows any mongers in the area I'm sure she'd appreciate the business. Or just hit her up to say hi if you had fun with her when she was around. Here's her most recent ad. Take care guys.
http://denver.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-anna/30369862
-
02-24-17 07:20 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 159Asian recommendations
Moved here a year ago from the North. There, I had a couple of "asian apartment girls" that I liked for service. You get the same as an AMP without the house fee.
Can anyone recommend such a service here for Asian incall? Ocala to Daytona to Orlando triangle would be even better. Thanks.
-
02-21-17 21:26 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 307Agreed on Kat
I had not seen her when I made the list. Now that I have, no doubt, one of the best!
Originally Posted by StrawHat
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen Carmen.
-
02-21-17 14:16 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 53Lucia / vivian deluca
Hey who remembers lucia / vivian deluca that worked out of east Orlando and then moved by universal? I heard not to long ago that she was still in Orlando. Anyone seen her?
-
02-21-17 14:10 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 58And two more ladies.
In addition to the list I would add these ladies who are total GFE and non-stop from the first minute to the last minute.
Kat "Leggy Beach Babe".
Carmen Sinclair.
Regards, myskyns.
Originally Posted by ArtWater
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 12:53 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 53Lucia / VIVIAN DELUCA
Hey anyone remember her? She was def a gem in orlando and I got word from a little birdie that she is still in orlando and works utr. Anyone hve any info?
-
02-21-17 10:06 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 308Female comdoms
I saw this gal in Ocala before that used them. I actually liked it felt more like going bb. I just wished she was still available.
Originally Posted by Fisherman0317
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 15:22 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 271Female Condoms
Guys and girls chime in.
I know ladies on other sites that say they are available on request. Does any of the hotties on here use them?
Carrying condoms around is a huge risk for some of us.
Just wondering.
Fisherman.
-
02-20-17 01:58 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 307High Rollers
Hey all, I've got some tips for all those extra generous gentlemen looking for high quality company.
My favorites, you can't go wrong with any of these:
Jordan Skye -- incredible no bs GFE.
Sexy Sarah -- untamed beauty.
Selena Rose / Ana -- young and sweet, prefers shorter notice.
Farrah4 u -- extremely talented and eager to please.
Treat them right, and they'll treat you well. All these are on p411.
Do not waste time with Abigail Lace -- she has older reviews that say she is a sweetheart and she seems friendly at first, but she makes every excuse in the book to not confirm in a timely manner, to not communicate well, and to forget certain details, like the time you're supposed to meet. I suspect she has some bad habits.
-
01-24-17 15:53 #3434Regular Member

Posts: 18Not Dahlia I saw
Definitely not the hot little Cuban I saw. The Dahlia that I saw just a couple of weeks ago is one of my new ATF.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 15:34 #3433Regular Member

Posts: 18Just met
I didn't miss ya, because I just saw you a couple of days ago, 1st time meeting you and it was a pleasure. You're so fun. Hope the back rub I have you lasted a while. I know I had a great time. Twice 😉.
Originally Posted by MarinaGfe
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 21:30 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks for the tip
Thanks for the advice, I will reach out to her!
Originally Posted by Alligator19
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 14:03 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 99Love the puffies! I think Katie qualifies, at least I know she likes having them played with. I can't think of any others off the top of my head who have those suckable tips!
Originally Posted by Brants730
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 11:59 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 76Puffies
Katie Lovett, boobs def aren't as big (b-cup), but has puffies from what I can remember.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-17 07:20 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 127That would definitely work!
There must be some girls like this out there in the Orlando area?
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




