Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 930 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Fallon is a legit anal *****, and another real hooker is Lili Malone and of coarse Bonnie is the best of all of them.
    I can vouch for fallon love. She's great at what she does. She wouldn't let me do anal but other than that, a great time indeed.

  2. #2152

    Fallon Love or whatever she calls herself now

    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    2 more legit from mojo are Fallon Love and Ashton (Barbie). You should be able to find Fallon by searching "southwest", she's usually up in that area. Search for "36 ddd" for Ashton / Barbie.
    Fallon is a legit anal *****, and another real hooker is Lili Malone and of coarse Bonnie is the best of all of them.

  3. #2151

    Another 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    Two other Legit Girls on Mojo are Indica and Angie. Have seen both several times for Cost Effective worthwhile entertainment.
    2 more legit from mojo are Fallon Love and Ashton (Barbie). You should be able to find Fallon by searching "southwest", she's usually up in that area. Search for "36 ddd" for Ashton / Barbie.

  4. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    I just replied to this but I got erotic monkey confused with escort babylon (which I think is legit). I can only see the previews on erotic monkey and don't know why some of the ratings are blurred out.
    Ads on Escort Babylon are scraped from BP. There are no original ads on EB. Clients can post reviews on EB. I've posted a few. But I question some of the reviews I've read on that site because I knew the girl and what was on her menu which was different from the questionable review. Take it with a grain of salt.

  5. #2149

    2 others on mojo

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    First, mojovillage has been taken over by agency, scam and brothel gals. The reason is that the agency gals have been getting flagged so much on craigsl, that they have gone over to mojo. The brothels prefer mojo for their ads. One way to tell, is 95% of the ads that are outcall only, are agency, but now t he agencies are catching on, and do not give a location, and they are not putting down "outcall". Also if they a texted bold type sentence requesting you to look at their site, you are looking at an upselling agency scammer. A few of the legit gals are Kiara, Kendra aka McKenna, Carly, Carti, and "Mature Busty Beauty". Avoid the rob named Karen. I also saw Alexis near Texas Station and she is cash and dash, but honest.

    Second, Erotic Monkey steals reviews from ter, tosluts, and unreliable review sites. A few of their reviews are accurate, about one per page. Pay attention to the rates. A flag there.
    Two other Legit Girls on Mojo are Indica and Angie. Have seen both several times for Cost Effective worthwhile entertainment.

  6. #2148

    Mojo and the Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimalaban5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with eroticmonkey or mojovillage.com? The reviews look very automated.
    There are pretty Legit reviews on The Monkey from what I have found and have had good success with several posters on MoJo.

  7. #2147

    Tosluts

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    First, mojovillage has been taken over by agency, scam and brothel gals. The reason is that the agency gals have been getting flagged so much on craigsl, that they have gone over to mojo. The brothels prefer mojo for their ads. One way to tell, is 95% of the ads that are outcall only, are agency, but now t he agencies are catching on, and do not give a location, and they are not putting down "outcall". Also if they a texted bold type sentence requesting you to look at their site, you are looking at an upselling agency scammer. A few of the legit gals are Kiara, Kendra aka McKenna, Carly, Carti, and "Mature Busty Beauty". Avoid the rob named Karen. I also saw Alexis near Texas Station and she is cash and dash, but honest.

    Second, Erotic Monkey steals reviews from ter, tosluts, and unreliable review sites. A few of their reviews are accurate, about one per page. Pay attention to the rates. A flag there.
    Tosluts is completely fake.

  8. #2146

    Mojo and Erotic Monkey, I know them well

    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    I just replied to this but I got erotic monkey confused with escort babylon (which I think is legit). I can only see the previews on erotic monkey and don't know why some of the ratings are blurred out.
    First, mojovillage has been taken over by agency, scam and brothel gals. The reason is that the agency gals have been getting flagged so much on craigsl, that they have gone over to mojo. The brothels prefer mojo for their ads. One way to tell, is 95% of the ads that are outcall only, are agency, but now t he agencies are catching on, and do not give a location, and they are not putting down "outcall". Also if they a texted bold type sentence requesting you to look at their site, you are looking at an upselling agency scammer. A few of the legit gals are Kiara, Kendra aka McKenna, Carly, Carti, and "Mature Busty Beauty". Avoid the rob named Karen. I also saw Alexis near Texas Station and she is cash and dash, but honest.

    Second, Erotic Monkey steals reviews from ter, tosluts, and unreliable review sites. A few of their reviews are accurate, about one per page. Pay attention to the rates. A flag there.

  9. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    I just replied to this but I got erotic monkey confused with escort babylon (which I think is legit). I can only see the previews on erotic monkey and don't know why some of the ratings are blurred out.
    Thanks for the response. I'm planning to check erotic monkey out in a few weeks. I'll provide details.

    Chi.

  10. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimalaban5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with eroticmonkey or mojovillage.com? The reviews look very automated.
    I just replied to this but I got erotic monkey confused with escort babylon (which I think is legit). I can only see the previews on erotic monkey and don't know why some of the ratings are blurred out.

  11. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimalaban5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with eroticmonkey or mojovillage.com? The reviews look very automated.
    Erotic monkey reviews seem pretty legit to me. I don't take all the ones with 1 review as gospel but there are plenty of average to bad reviews to make it seem legit. I think its a good way to make sure you aren't overpaying also.

  12. #2142

    Site Check

    Anyone have any luck with eroticmonkey or mojovillage.com? The reviews look very automated.

  13. #2141
    Yes that's her current #.

    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    Trish has been around for quite a few years. And not sure if it's her current number, but, the jpg file is named 702. # #.

  14. #2140

    Re: Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. CBJ. 40. Not bad for the price. Seniors pm me for digits.
    Trish has been around for quite a few years. And not sure if it's her current number, but, the jpg file is named 702. # #.

  15. #2139

    Trish

    I saw her today. CBJ. 40. Not bad for the price. Seniors pm me for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trish 702 712 3711.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape