The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32263

    Sara

    RIP little one. I enjoyed the times we spent together however brief they may be.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    I just met little Sara's roommate and she confirmed the sad news. Said it was an OD a couple of days after she got out of the joint. Rest in peace Sara, you'll be missed.

  2. #32262

    Melanie

    Driving around CB looking for this cute ass WSW I dated one time named Rachel seem Melanie with 5 cars chasing her for a date I was like nice get that money girl. Then she jump in my car for the 5th time in 5 days straight like I was about to cry she is so demanding in bed " hit this spot, do not stop, please do not stop, I'm about to cum again, I came, oh I'm about to cum again, I came 5 times. Your the only black guy I date" I was like Yo you seem Rachael WTF LOL.

  3. #32261

    Shannon on Washburn

    Hooked up with Shannon this early AM. Nice looking brunette-redhead. Straight shoulder length hair. BBBJ but would not catch. Decent service but no CIM is disappointment. Generally nice personality but got a little snarky when I wouldn't drop her at a corner in CB where there just had been a shooting. Said she is in early 40's. Will not repeat.

  4. #32260

    Marybeth on Fairhaven

    26/27 yo, 5'2 105 lbs. Cute as a button but shows signs of wear bad. Says she use to be 80 lbs heavier. Boob's are in bad shape and heavily deflated. Standard rates with tip. Would gladly repeat but she's no hard body. Cute face but acne and picking is present. Anyone have a pic of her??

  5. #32259
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    So you mean that both Sara's are gone?
    Yes, two Sara's passed in the past two months. I don't personally know the first Sarah. Little Sara though was a great personality, she's featured in many of NT's videos.

  6. #32258

    No stone unturned

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    What area did they have lockdown? I saw an article on Baltimore Sun page talking about residents off Patapsco are fed up.
    Take your pick. Pig and brook both were full of LEO. Especially Fairhaven. They were stopping girls 10 agents deep and looked to be grilling them, plus the multiple unmarked.

  7. #32257

    Eyes Shauni

    Was out tonight pick Shauni up. Great skills takes direction well. Will definitely repeatedly. She now has didget. You can message me.

  8. #32256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    I just met little Sara's roommate and she confirmed the sad news. Said it was an OD a couple of days after she got out of the joint. Rest in peace Sara, you'll be missed.
    So you mean that both Sara's are gone?

  9. #32255

    Such a sad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Little Sara has been "gone forever" a number of times. She always finds her way back though. If she goes to a rehab and really makes an effort then I wish her well.
    I just met little Sara's roommate and she confirmed the sad news. Said it was an OD a couple of days after she got out of the joint. Rest in peace Sara, you'll be missed.

  10. #32254

    Circle

    Looks like someone got capped there around 5 pm today. LE and tape riddle the area, along with news cameras. With the weather warming keep your eyes peeled for the city bikers that cruise with reckless abandon. No reports and no sightings of Liz (charleston gal) in recent months. Hopefully she made it out and is now enjoying life? Hopefully someone is her lucky husband, cause she was very passionate in sucking dick / balls.

  11. #32253

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Did the blond have permanent dimples and any digits on her.
    Didn't get her digits. I've seen her and her girlfriend around Payson and Ramsey a few times. Next time I pick one of them up I'd grab digits.

  12. #32252

    Lockdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    Save your gas LEO got it on lock tonight.
    What area did they have lockdown? I saw an article on Baltimore Sun page talking about residents off Patapsco are fed up.

  13. #32251

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    Any one have her contact info.
    What area and which one as there are several.

  14. #32250

    Monica

    Any one have her contact info.

  15. #32249

    Not tonight

    Save your gas LEO got it on lock tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape