Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,476 to 23,490 of 40029
-
02-18-17 22:20 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 275UTR or public?
Do they advertise? Is link available? Google not a friend. Curious.
Originally Posted by ChicagoRocks
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 20:42 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 153Ask her if she's coming back. Some places rotate the girls every week / month. Some places don't rotate at all. Some girls visit for awhile and work for whatever reason and then go back home. Who knows. It's like asking if people change their cars every 5 years or not. Some people lease, some people buy, some save up, some try to hold on to what they have etc.
Originally Posted by MassageGuy7
[View Original Post]
I think in a big City Area like Chicago, there's a lot of different situations depending on the area / market / clients / girls etc.
-
02-18-17 19:31 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 388Had it once
I once had a personal number from one provider and I did get special treatment when it came to appointments. It was nothing more than that. In my case I could also sense some competition between the providers and this provider probably stepped up by sharing her personal number with visitors. Her number went dead when she left the place and I could not contact her again.
Originally Posted by BonerLander
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 16:59 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 788Many times
I have had this combo many times but if usually comes after developing a good, ongoing relationship with the MT. I've gotten this with Euros, American, and Asian MT's.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 15:17 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 500I think you have the right price expectations for such a service. I do not know anyone in this area yet, but when I was in Toronto recently, I just had such a girl who fit your requirements well. It was Wendy (White Rose SPA, Scarborough, CA). Wendy is quite petite and pretty, did a great massage from head to toe. For the finish, got on the table with me full nude for a great L1 finish. So they are out there, if not in our city. But keep searching, there have to be a few here. (As a bonus, given the currency differences, my total damage was less than $100 USA).
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 15:10 #16549Regular Member

Posts: 6AMP Girls
New to type of thing. I recently made a couple stops at a massage spa and had the same lady give me a massage. The last time I was there last week she said she would only be around for another week and she would be leaving to go back home said she lives in another state. Is this a common thing? Do AMP have different girls and lineups every month? I liked her massage and talking with her but I think Georgia is to far to travel. Thanks for any advice you can give me.
-
02-18-17 15:10 #16548Senior Member

Posts: 231If anybody knows, let me know also. PM if you want to.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 14:57 #16547Senior Member

Posts: 275Ugly unicorn?
"In dark all tabbies are gray".
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
- Benjamin Franklin.
-
02-18-17 13:11 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 153You're looking for a unicorn. If girls had 3 stats: Pretty-Massage-Finish, I've run into a lot of pretty+massage, pretty+finish, massage+finish, but hardly ever pretty+massage+finish. These girls move on to better things than cheap jackshacks imo. If you find one. Go as much as you can before she's gone!
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 11:24 #16545Banned Member

Posts: 4190I'm the buzz kill here. Don't read anything into other than she wants you to be able to make appointments easily.
Originally Posted by BonerLander
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 11:17 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 192United?
Anyone run into any the girls from the AMP United Spa in Norridge? Since they closed down I've been thinking about Happy quite a bit, she was older but lots of fun.
-
02-18-17 11:10 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 1573MT's number
Giving her number is almost like loosing her virginity. Therefore, she is probably in love with you and going to propose, unless. You do it first)).
Originally Posted by BonerLander
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 11:07 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 442Dice underneath a piece of clear plastic
That is an automatic shuffle Mahjong table and I am sure they were gambling. You generally will not see money out. They use playing cards like we would use poker chips. They keep them in tilt out drawers in the side of the table. In the beginning each player gets a full suite of cards worth a value of 1000, take the value of each card x 10. Generally $1 a point value.
Originally Posted by Booey230
[View Original Post]
Too bad you did not get to check out the Apartment.
-
02-18-17 10:51 #16541Senior Member

Posts: 442Personal number
Most likely just so you can keep in contact in case she moves to another shop or make appointments. However if you are thinking of taking her out on a date, give it a shot. You could become the next Bob521.
Originally Posted by BonerLander
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-17 09:21 #16540Banned Member

Posts: 4190Places more times than not don't live up to the hype.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






