Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,206 to 26,220 of 26430
-
02-21-17 10:25 #225Senior Member

Posts: 1244Undesireable?
Maybe she keeps changing her number to avoid the undesirables? Wouldn't be the first to do it.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 01:33 #224Senior Member

Posts: 386Kirby
I had both her numbers one ending in 5700. I also picked her up on s 65 near a strip club. Not sure if you were referring to me, but been there done that & would like to get ahold of her again.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.
-
02-20-17 22:47 #223Senior Member

Posts: 1484Asking yourself if you have her number
Because you don't have her number? I've seen it all but this might take the cake.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 21:33 #222Senior Member

Posts: 513If she replied to messages on SA you would not have to promote her here.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 20:59 #221Senior Member

Posts: 763I doubt you are talking about the same Dawn. I would have never described her as very thin. She is pretty good sized tits.
.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 19:42 #220Senior Member

Posts: 484A few years ago I was involved with a woman named Dawn. Wondering if she is the same one. Very thin. Small titties. About 45 at that time. Nice gal. A lot of issues.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 16:14 #219Senior Member

Posts: 386Gorgeous kirby
You have new digits for her, the other 2 numbers I have for are not working. A very sweet girl & stunningly gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 13:42 #218Senior Member

Posts: 763West Allis Dawn
Dawn contacted me today and informed me she is in a new apartment on S. 63rd. She is the one who had a room on the southside right before Christmas but had a lot of trouble because her cell went dead and guys had trouble finding her. I was somewhat reluctant to post about her at this time. She is in need of cash (no kidding) but she does not have her crap together in her opinion. She lost a lot of her nice clothes when she moved out of the 30th St place. She said she is currently depressed (what else is new) and feels she is not at her best. So, this is here for those of you who have seen her and were looking for her new in call. I cleaned out my inbox so I don't know which ones of you asked for the info. If and when I see her, I will report back, hopefully with good news. I may be doing a little clothes shopping beforehand. She is much better cleaned up.
.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 09:30 #217Senior Member

Posts: 370I'm pretty sure he does have a number as he stated "pm me for digits".
Originally Posted by MilwMrHorny
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 02:33 #216Senior Member

Posts: 386Ready, off work now
I can host seen her before but 2 numbers I have for her don't work, she's gorgeous & sweet, I picked her up once in West allis right off from greenfield, same block as a hole in the ground strip club ty for any help, she's a true gem.
Originally Posted by MilwMrHorny
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 01:22 #215Senior Member

Posts: 2814Gotta love it.
Originally Posted by MilwMrHorny
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 19:22 #214Senior Member

Posts: 51Kirby digits
Looking to maybe see her, got a number I can call?
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 19:14 #213Senior Member

Posts: 131Kirby
She is looking to escort tonight. If you have the urge and you can host, pm me for digits.
-
02-17-17 09:16 #212Senior Member

Posts: 386Sweet jameson
Awesome ofg, you have the stars lining up, is she interested in c ing a regular, you have digits if she don't mind, sounds like a great gal. Happy eating, Oops happy trails, LOL, be safe, seems uncles are heating up out there.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.
-
02-17-17 00:22 #211Senior Member

Posts: 386Jessica rose
She used to be Leah that stayed in Greenfield, near hwy 100 & Morgan area, west side of street, where all those apartments are. Resurfaces with new name, but same number for sure. ,all the aunts must be pissed of, I mean there's f'and uncles now all over g & l,with recent killings, shootings, robberies, Donovan & troll like alderman perez are seeing who cannot get more uncles in who's district. Be safe out there guys.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.










Reply With Quote





