Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15529

    Slow day

    So, I was in the area today and decided I would take a few trips up the trail to see what I can find. It was around noon and I drove around for about 2 hrs or so. It was so dead I saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW. I tried to turn around to pull up to the WSW but by the time I got turned around guess someone got her. The 1 BSW I saw just wasn't the look I was looking for so I passed on her. I guess they will all be out tonight so good luck to the mongers on the trail hunt tonight.

  2. #15528
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Late post but was in town over the weekend. Pick up a was named Jessica by the Wendy's. Went to s spot and she started going to work. Didn't want to take the standard rate though claimed she gets more. That should of been my que to pass but the little head was talking. She did put in some good work but got tired and thought I was playing with her. Well I'm not a quick guy unless it's an amazing BJ. Didn't get to finish so I went looking for more. Picked up a was named Shellie and went to a spot and she put in some serious work. Had to be like 20 minutes no complaining at all. Drop her off at the sonic o and went home. I need to make more trips to obt.
    That sucks man, I've had a similar experience with her as well. She can be a little bitchy if your taking a while. But that's why I don't pay up front. If she wants to get paid then she finishes the job somehow.

  3. #15527

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Semione  [View Original Post]
    Are there any BSW on the track? Will be visiting in a couple of weeks and am interested to know. Thanks.
    C'Mon. Man!

  4. #15526

    Prime Trail Locations

    I'm going to be in Orlando next week and was hoping someone could pm me with the part of the trail I need to be searching / any other advice. I'd be willing to trade bay area knowledge.

  5. #15525
    Are there any BSW on the track? Will be visiting in a couple of weeks and am interested to know. Thanks.

  6. #15524
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This chick was fucked into a coma! LOL!

    C5.
    No idea who that is but she looks right up my alley.

  7. #15523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Funny Shit

    This chick was fucked into a coma! LOL!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2207.jpg‎  

  8. #15522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome to Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by RockDocter  [View Original Post]
    Happy to finally be a part of this brotherhood of mongers to share stories and be a part of a great group of folks. Long time monger but first time poster. I've taken a lot of logistical and safety advice from this site and trail legends (Chris 5, Peter Rammer, etc) in the Orlando and St. Pete threads and wanted to add my 2 pesos worth. My last trip down mammary lane was about 2 weeks ago on the trail when that huge storm wacked the area, dream recall had me running into Snowflake at Wendy's across from WaWa. This chick was wearing a see-through fishnet shirt and wanting to be helpful I invited her into my car to avoid nipple frostbite with temperatures in the 60's. She is everything Chris 5 described, and had me rising to the occasion. Once back in my room, head game was OK but that ass was hiked up with X to mark the spot so took no time spinning around at light speed to thrash her to completion. Snowflake reminded me of a high school girlfriend changing the radio and blaring full blast and dancing around with pony tail a floppin, and is better than a ride on the Hulk. Of course this was all a dream with the usual nocturnal emissions.
    Welcome aboard! We look forward to you're posts and contributions to this great Orlando thread!

    C5.

  9. #15521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Not Really

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    One of my WSW told me that some stupid chick was giving head at the wendys. Got caught by manager and now uncover LEO's are all over that area. Even she had too move away. Also I haven't seen much SW activity out there. Are the LEO's cleaning up the place?
    Definitely a dumb move on the chick AND the mongers part to get head in that Wendy's parking lot. I know the manager their and they don't play. Lots of families coming in and out of that place all day long. They've increased patrol's in the area however it won't last long.

    C5.

  10. #15520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    2 in one night

    Late post but was in town over the weekend. Pick up a was named Jessica by the Wendy's. Went to s spot and she started going to work. Didn't want to take the standard rate though claimed she gets more. That should of been my que to pass but the little head was talking. She did put in some good work but got tired and thought I was playing with her. Well I'm not a quick guy unless it's an amazing BJ. Didn't get to finish so I went looking for more. Picked up a was named Shellie and went to a spot and she put in some serious work. Had to be like 20 minutes no complaining at all. Drop her off at the sonic o and went home. I need to make more trips to obt.

  11. #15519

    Hourly room

    Any of you gentleman know of any hotel close to airport or trail preferably airport that you can pay cash and for a few hours only? I have dream scheduled and she can't be far from airport and I can't put a room under my name. PLEASE HELP.

  12. #15518
    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    One of my WSW told me that some stupid chick was giving head at the wendys. Got caught by manager and now uncover LEO's are all over that area. Even she had too move away. Also I haven't seen much SW activity out there. Are the LEO's cleaning up the place?
    It was dead yesterday between 4 am and 5:30. Not one in sight. There was a LEO talking to a chick at the Waffle House. I saw her sitting down withe the cruiser next to her.

    Sox.

  13. #15517

    Near Wendy's and turnpike

    One of my WSW told me that some stupid chick was giving head at the wendys. Got caught by manager and now uncover LEO's are all over that area. Even she had too move away. Also I haven't seen much SW activity out there. Are the LEO's cleaning up the place?

  14. #15516

    Postcards from the Trail

    Happy to finally be a part of this brotherhood of mongers to share stories and be a part of a great group of folks. Long time monger but first time poster. I've taken a lot of logistical and safety advice from this site and trail legends (Chris 5, Peter Rammer, etc) in the Orlando and St. Pete threads and wanted to add my 2 pesos worth. My last trip down mammary lane was about 2 weeks ago on the trail when that huge storm wacked the area, dream recall had me running into Snowflake at Wendy's across from WaWa. This chick was wearing a see-through fishnet shirt and wanting to be helpful I invited her into my car to avoid nipple frostbite with temperatures in the 60's. She is everything Chris 5 described, and had me rising to the occasion. Once back in my room, head game was OK but that ass was hiked up with X to mark the spot so took no time spinning around at light speed to thrash her to completion. Snowflake reminded me of a high school girlfriend changing the radio and blaring full blast and dancing around with pony tail a floppin, and is better than a ride on the Hulk. Of course this was all a dream with the usual nocturnal emissions.

  15. #15515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Yes Again Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    " AAAmber is supposedly yet pregnant " . Bro are you fuckn serious? You're kiddin right? LOL.

    TH.
    She must got some good fucking pussy! Someone keeps exploding inside her pussy!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape