Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Yes Again Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    " AAAmber is supposedly yet pregnant " . Bro are you fuckn serious? You're kiddin right? LOL.

    TH.
    She must got some good fucking pussy! Someone keeps exploding inside her pussy!

    C5.

  2. #15514
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    People will call me crazy, but those breasts are perfect. I have her digits but she never replies unless I don't have the latest ones.
    Fudge no buddy. Your screen name says it all. Atleast for me as I've hit past 30; I like them young. Showed an edited version of C5's pix to a bud of mine and he was like is she legal? Need a MILF in your like bro. Like why the fudge would I go for a beat up meat that has been abused for 18+ years and pass up a teen poon like Charlie.

    And its the same people that will go behind your back to nut in that tite poon. Got to love people like that reminds me when I called Comcast back in 04 to ask about Fios (fiber optic internet). And the rep tells me how their 7 mb is faster than 15 mb. People for you. Same people with their fat wives, who protested Victoria secret bone skinny dames were violations of body. Lmfao, I fell off my chair going her size 1 you size 100 there is no comparison to how low thy fatness shall go ma'am.

    Yes I love them petite; young and yummy like charlie here.

  3. #15513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Beautiful Sunny day on Paradise Trail

    Paradise Trail had perfect weather today and I spent the afternoon cruising and looking for some new talent. Lots of couple's on Paradise today with the fucking balloons and rose's for valentine's day. Why do these idiot guy's do that dumb shit? They spend hundred's of dollars and candy and roses for a tired ass ho! LOL! Dumb asses! Smh.

    Picked up my number one girlfriend Charlie near 39th and we ended up doing a Starbucks run together. This cutie gets soooo much attention when I'm out in public with her from both men and women! Stunning gorgeous face! I always have fun hanging out with Charlie.

    After dropping Charlie off I headed back to the old quadrant and spotted snowflake and Kylie near the wawa. I chose to pick up my friend Kylie for a quick dream and let me tell you, Kylie is the complete GFE experience! Always a good time hanging out with her! Whenever I see her I must pick her up!

    Great times on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170210_154827.jpg‎   13654335_10157156748930175_5123524062796269039_n (1).jpg‎  

  4. #15512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    You're Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Chris I wanted to thank you for all the help You have given to the board. I learned a lot from your reviews. Thanks for the pics also. I don't know how you do it but thanks.
    Well I appreciate the kind words very much bro. It's definitely NOT as easy as it looks. LOL!! Paradise Trail is hard work. I try to do my part by contributing to this great Orlando Street Walker Thread to keep us the most ACTIVE thread in the country.

    C5.

  5. #15511

    Thanks

    Chris I wanted to thank you for all the help You have given to the board. I learned a lot from your reviews. Thanks for the pics also. I don't know how you do it but thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her Frankie in the old quadrant near the railroad tracks. I was just in the mood for some titty action! Nice big round nipples! Frankie has also gotten thick in the hips and ass! Next time will have to take her back to the room!

    C5.

  6. #15510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    24 Mario Coins

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Hit the trail about 4:30 AM this morning. Made the usual cruise from 528 all the way down to WM then Holden. Saw a few out but I could just not pull the trigger on one particular. Go back to the 528 Sam's area nothing in sight. Head on the way back north past the I4 and I see some action on the left-hand side around 26 Street. Make a quick you and pick up a WSW named Tracy. She opens my car door and says hey I remember you, (I've never seen this woman in my life). Anyway she was very talkative, very friendly personality face was very clear, no marks, she would possibly be maybe low 50's with blond / silver hair. So we head to a spot and she gives me the nicest wetest blowjob I received in quite some time. I didn't really like where I was parked so I tried to pop really quick and I did just that in about two minutes. Pumped it right down the hatch, she swallowed every drop. She exits my vehicle right there and says goodbye. No digits. 24 Mario coins.

    Sox man out.
    Lmao!! Hey bro, next time offer her 23 coins! I. guarantee she will take it.

    C5.

  7. #15509

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by OtownCruiser  [View Original Post]
    More on this one please.

    Love me some tiny chicks.
    Good luck, I asked for digits and got told to fuck off LOL. Don't know what I did wrong, but oh well *shrug*.

  8. #15508

    WSW Tracy

    Hit the trail about 4:30 AM this morning. Made the usual cruise from 528 all the way down to WM then Holden. Saw a few out but I could just not pull the trigger on one particular. Go back to the 528 Sam's area nothing in sight. Head on the way back north past the I4 and I see some action on the left-hand side around 26 Street. Make a quick you and pick up a WSW named Tracy. She opens my car door and says hey I remember you, (I've never seen this woman in my life). Anyway she was very talkative, very friendly personality face was very clear, no marks, she would possibly be maybe low 50's with blond / silver hair. So we head to a spot and she gives me the nicest wetest blowjob I received in quite some time. I didn't really like where I was parked so I tried to pop really quick and I did just that in about two minutes. Pumped it right down the hatch, she swallowed every drop. She exits my vehicle right there and says goodbye. No digits. 24 Mario coins.

    Sox man out.

  9. #15507

    Phenomenal dream with Gigi

    This was a personal best for me- ever - 4 x fullserve in one sitting!! Alot of help from Levetria for sure LOL. She was so delicious, my dick woulldn't quit. She was horny too. Said she just got back fom recuperating from an overindulgence of her favorite pastime. Lost her phone, but has a new one with the same number. But she says she lost all numbers of mongers so will hang near BK to be easy to find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails taci v.JPG‎  

  10. #15506

    Avoid her!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFf12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lina today in winter garden. I drove by obt today but saw allot of LEO and got scared. She is whatever just got head and left. She kinda bait and switched on me because I wanted Greek, she said she does, got there and she didn't want to.
    This girl is a scammer and cash and dash. Weird thing is, she actually runs out of the house where she is and goes somewhere to dope. Some angry monger broke the windows in the house. She doesn't care cause its not her house. You're lucky you got anything.

  11. #15505

    Frankie The Dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her Frankie in the old quadrant near the railroad tracks. I was just in the mood for some titty action! Nice big round nipples! Frankie has also gotten thick in the hips and ass! Next time will have to take her back to the room!

    C5.
    TH busted a BIG load on those BIG girls! LOL.

    TH.

  12. #15504
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Mistress Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! Young, tight body spinner and is as short as can be! About 4 ft tall and 90 pounds of pure pussy bliss! Charlie is doing very well in her life right now and I hope it stays that way. Picked her up recently and off to my room for a nearly 3 hour fuck session! Her head game is on point and she can deep throat with the best of them.

    Explored ALL positions multiple times! Over 3 hours got me 3 nut's. Charlie is the ultimate turn on with that beautiful face and tight beautiful body! I can't wait til my next dream with this sexy chick. Mistress Charlie has a new number and would really like some SENIOR MEMBER business. PM for digits.

    C5.
    More on this one please.

    Love me some tiny chicks.

  13. #15503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Francesca on Paradise Trail

    Scooped her Frankie in the old quadrant near the railroad tracks. I was just in the mood for some titty action! Nice big round nipples! Frankie has also gotten thick in the hips and ass! Next time will have to take her back to the room!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161213_144444.jpg‎   IMG_20161213_144702.jpg‎  

  14. #15502

    Felicia again

    Well boys I had been searching for Felicia again but she hasn't been at her usual spot on Nash, until last night. Saw her walking just off the south end of Nash and she immediately jumped in after recognizing my ride.

    For the second time now she doesn't waste any time. Got on jr for my normal rolling BJ while I was turning onto Rio grand. Now this is where the dream gets goofy- driving down Rio she pulls her head off jr and says she's going to drive now LOL.

    She pulls her dress up (no panty) hops over and sits on my lap and puts jr inside. I can barely fucking see the road and she's rocking back and forth RCG as she's trying to steer my ride. She's getting into the danger of it all and now starts honkin the horn and grinds faster. I didn't want to die that night so busted a huge but deeeeeep inside, pushed her off, and pulled over to get my shit together. What a fucking experience- only on paradise trail brothers!!

    Felecia still has no phone but said Friday she's getting one. Have a date setup for then and hopefully can get digits finally.

    Stay safe and watch those roads LOL.

  15. #15501
    Can I get the ditties Chris? I know you get a lot of PMS. So I figure I will ask here, as always thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Mistress Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! Young, tight body spinner and is as short as can be! About 4 ft tall and 90 pounds of pure pussy bliss! Charlie is doing very well in her life right now and I hope it stays that way. Picked her up recently and off to my room for a nearly 3 hour fuck session! Her head game is on point and she can deep throat with the best of them.

    Explored ALL positions multiple times! Over 3 hours got me 3 nut's. Charlie is the ultimate turn on with that beautiful face and tight beautiful body! I can't wait til my next dream with this sexy chick. Mistress Charlie has a new number and would really like some SENIOR MEMBER business. PM for digits.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape