Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,451 to 27,465 of 27816
-
02-13-17 00:19 #366Senior Member

Posts: 139https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?113227-janese1031
Originally Posted by Dawnoftime
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing this is who you're referring to.
-
02-12-17 20:29 #365Senior Member

Posts: 54Janese
Search tna.
Originally Posted by MikeWill360
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 20:13 #364Regular Member

Posts: 21Jaden
Her mother is a provider and at times pretty good at it. I haven't seen a ad for some time but I used to poke her regularly. I figured that repeat would bring up the mother lode of a mother daughter romp but no joy. She did eventually give up the vejay to take a load and it was pretty good. Kinda of an old Las Vegas type broad but in pretty good shape.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 20:03 #363Regular Member

Posts: 21Kelsey
Pictures are hot!
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 19:51 #362Senior Member

Posts: 153Lol
Her pics at the red lion Renton with her Pimp.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 13:37 #361Senior Member

Posts: 64She provides it too
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...hoice/38268627
She was in SeaTac area a few years ago. She allowed BB for 250 hour. She didn't like DATY, no kissing, basically a dead fish, & CIP isn't allowed. Looks a little worse for wear since she first started. Kelsey appears to show signs of heavy drug useage, in her latest pics. She was a stunner, back in the day.
-
02-12-17 13:00 #360Regular Member

Posts: 6Do you have a link to her ad or send Pm.
Originally Posted by Dawnoftime
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 10:06 #359Regular Member

Posts: 5Gemini812
Just got done seeing this lovely gal, met up for a cardate and she got down to business with some BBBJ, started off with cover but she pulled it off half way through and let me finish inside, will see again!
-
02-12-17 02:47 #358Senior Member

Posts: 139Her TNA profile says 35. It's also got her real name hidden in there. Found her Facebook page, and she even has a link to her escort website. Her photos are the best part though.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 02:29 #357Senior Member

Posts: 54Janese
She's in Portland. I know this is Seattle area, but I know some of you come and visit, and I know provider from here goes there. Her anything goes menu means anything goes. BBBJCIM, bbfscip, creampie.
-
02-11-17 19:18 #356Senior Member

Posts: 224She's been 28 for a long long long time.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-17 17:24 #355Senior Member

Posts: 64Retired, or semi retired?
Jaden posted today.
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...tiful/39416282
-
02-11-17 17:20 #354Senior Member

Posts: 64Chubby blond
No one has mentioned her yet. I've negotiated BBFS with her, but have yet to see her. She left the Tacoma area, & moved to Lacy / Olympia area.
-
02-11-17 17:16 #353Senior Member

Posts: 64She'll do it
Surprised nobody's made mention of this one yet.
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...crets/25426546
-
02-11-17 00:04 #352Senior Member

Posts: 59+1 Saturday morning!
Originally Posted by MilfWhisperer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





