Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 9315
-
02-12-17 18:44 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 431Crystal WZ, Diva Fantasies
My friend had private dances with a couple of dancers recently.
Crystal at WZ. Dirty blond haired dancer, average (for strip club) build, fairly pretty. Cuban / Portugese / . My friend said she seemed high as fuck (or drunk but she didn't seem drunk) was talking about how she doesn't like to have a script or try to con guys blah blah blah. Friend said he heard the exact same routine from her a year ago when he met her. The back room was empty except for a dancer at a table and another dancer with a customer in another booth but she announced loudly "I'm going to have your cock inside me!" Get inside, she strips goes for his zipper he asks if she has a condom she says "shit I forgot I'll have to go get one" - this after he's already paid for the room and is on the clock. He says that's ok, just a BJ. She tries to upsell him to 150 he gets her down to 120 for BBBJ. Kept asking him if he was clean. Afterwards says she doesn't know why she agreed to 'lower' price said she usually tries to be vague about what's going to happen in the back and then charge the customer more. Which is exactly what she just did. As my friend said "she was high as fuck". Friend said he might repeat, she wasn't that into it but she wasn't bad.
Diva at Fantasies. AA dancer a little larger than average but it's not that noticeable until she takes off her 7-8" heels. Mediocre private dance, wanted a 50% rate increase for extras so my friend declined. Said no way he would repeat.
-
02-11-17 23:18 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 254I have no idea who kitty is but at the expense of sounding crude, I'll say that they're all the same. Find'em, fuck'em and forget'em.
Originally Posted by BadBill310
[View Original Post]
We should post some otc with stripper rules here. I have a rule where I won't see a dancer otc more than 3 times. After 3 meet ups they figure out your weaknesses, try and exploit them, and the games start. Once they get a little too comfortable with you expect problems. Let's face it. We're really on different teams. We're trying to get the most amount of sex, for the longest amount of time, for the least amount of money. They're trying to give you the least amount of sex, for the shortest amount of time, for the most amount of money. Just sayin.
-
02-11-17 15:25 #4408Regular Member

Posts: 13Club Fantasies OTC
Fairly new to this board but looking to post more stories and info. In the meantime, I had a good time earlier this week at fantasies and was wondering if anyone had any experience OTC with Kitty (chelsea)? Had a great private with some extras and she gave me her number to contact her. I know she's not everyones cup of tea, what with all the tattoos, but I thought she was hot. Anyway, if anyone has some experience let me know here or thru private message.
-
02-01-17 22:41 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 226Relatively tan Brunette? If this is the Bianca I am thinking of, she gives good dances and is fun for a CR if you just want more dances and 2-way contact, but nothing extra is on the menu.
Originally Posted by Verr1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 09:46 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 26Bianca at CD
New guy on this forum! First time visiting Desire yesterday and met Bianca for standard LD. Declined CR but was very tempted. Anyone know her and got any advise? Not much of a club guy but have a new client in Prov so figured I'd give it a try. Thanks! Go Pats!!
-
01-30-17 07:37 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 352Girl on girl dances
I've seen women customers at Electric Blue getting dances with strippers. Girl on Girl dances can get nasty and is quite exciting to see.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
Bigstar1.
-
01-28-17 01:44 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 699Well, it doesn't matter now, because my friend chickened out anyway, LOL.
Originally Posted by BigStar1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 07:09 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 352Strip clubs
Not sure if I'm getting older or more selective, but I've just about given up on the strip clubs in general. Fantasies, Club Desire, Cadillac, CF, Foxy have all had good talent in the past, but in the last few years whenever I've been to any of these clubs I've ended up walking away with a lot more cash in my pockets than I spent inside. Not sure if the pretty girls have found other employment, but it seems like the girls are either old, overweight, don't speak English or are just not friendly. Last time I was at club desire the dancer I was talking to was probably mid 30's. When I commented on the lighting in the bar being dark, she said that was for the benefit of the dancers as it hides a lot flaws for the girls. I took a close look at her face and body then bailed 5 minutes later. It seems that most of the nicer looking girls have their regulars and never make it around the bar to mingle with the drop ins. Going to the AMP might not get you the best looking girl in the world and none of them speak English very well, but there is no question as to why you are there. If I have a bad time at an AMP I can reduce or eliminate the tip to show my disapproval, Worse case scenario I wasted an hour and got a lame massage for $60. You can be out that in 10 minutes having 2 lap dances. When I go to an AMP I always ask for a line up and if the only girl they have is old or ugly I turn around and leave. I don't want to waste my time anymore trying to find a hidden gem and then have her walk past me for a regular with deep pockets.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
Bigstar1.
-
01-26-17 21:08 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 699
Originally Posted by SaviorFaire
[View Original Post]
Relax, guys. Wasn't trying to start any fights. CF is the club I'm most familiar with, but then again that's going back MANY years and I don't know how much it's changed since then. I remember there being some very hot girls there back in the day, and it was quite liberal with the amount of interaction and contact that was allowed right at the stage and in the seating area. This was mostly upstairs in the full-nude area (is that still how it's set up there? Never spent much time at the Foxy, I always got the impression that it was trying to be more of a classy "gentlemen's" club. Is there a full nude area there? Is it less restrictive than it was, say, 15 years ago? No, I'm not looking to spend a lot of money. No champagne rooms or anything like that for me (and I doubt my friends will have enough money for anything like that).
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 20:33 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 142RI Club?
Hi guys, I am making a trip to Providence soon and was looking for a recommendation. It has been a long time since I've been there and Cheaters was my usual stop before they were shut down. Is WZ anything like the old Cheaters or is there somewhere better, I am willing to travel. Also around what should I expect now $? Need a recommendation in CT let me know. Thanks in advance. Stay Safe JP.
-
01-26-17 08:34 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 1834Waste of time
I don't even know why I'm bothering to waste my time responding to your drivel. Oh yeah, I know it's because your recommendation was WRONG and I wanted everyone else to know that. Now you bring up quality of the dancers and money as issues?
Well, the best looking dancer at Fantasies is just an average looking girl at the Foxy. PERIOD.
Lapdances at the Foxy only cost $25/song whereas you quote $30 in your recommendation for Fantasies.
As for the Champagne Room, it doesn't cost "$200 or more for a measly 15min". Your info is STILL 100% WRONG and others shouldn't have to read bad info.
Bottom line, The Foxy is definitely in the top 3 of local clubs where Fantasies is one of the bottom ones. At the Foxy, you can EASILY be there for hours, see some nice dancers, interact with them for very little money.
But to shut you up? Yes, I have no issue with ignoring your drivel whether it's wrong or not. Let everyone else believe your shit, I don't really care.
P.S. I guess the rest of the board will have to wait for any reply, since you're still on Moderation. Having 5 consecutive posts removed by Admin? That shows your "quality"
Originally Posted by SaviorFaire
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Horny As Hell; 01-26-17 at 08:45. Reason: add info
-
01-25-17 13:58 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 140Every time I've been to foxy it's been dead. I don't even bother with it or think of it.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
Having seen the pictures you've posted and one of your vids (from which I may have PTSD), I don't take your opinion of what is an attractive woman (or of anything) seriously. I ignore you. You should ignore me.
And speaking of asinine, you mentioning champagne rooms at foxy is asinine, since #1 there are private rooms at most clubs so it's no more a selling point for foxy than it is for CF, CL, or CD and #2 he asked about cost and said he's just interested in the entertainment of watching his friend interact with strippers, which leads me to believe he doesn't want to drop $200 or more for a measly 15 minutes.
-
01-25-17 12:20 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 1834Wrong Wrong WRONG
Seriously, you could NOT be any more WRONG! Bad advice is worse than no advice. You could've just recommended Fantasies and been correct but saying it's the "ONLY PLACE. " is so wrong it's asinine.
Quite a few of the dancers at the Foxy love to perform for women. Quite a few really get into it too. Whether it's because they're either Bi or a Lesbian or just a change of pace etc.
Plus, you can touch the girls when they're on stage too. I've had them sit in my lap, I've had them tell me to slap their butts on stage and even motor boated them too. Some even kiss on stage and more in the seating areas. And all of that is just for a few bucks. This is not even mentioning buying them a drink and getting to know them better. They will usually sit right next to you or on you and you can have roaming hands as well. This is OK with both the girls and the club as long as it's respectful etc. They know it usually leads to lap dances.
There is also the outside smoking area AND since there are not any public ladies rooms in the club a lady can have a waitress or dancer take them back to their bathroom.
Then when you add in the Champagne Room where you can buy a bottle to split with a dancer or two it can be REALLY fun.
So, never say that a certain club is the ONLY one to do certain things in unless it's a gay/fetish club LOL.
Originally Posted by SaviorFaire
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 23:50 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 140The only place you're going to see your friend interact with strippers without paying $30+ per song to go into a booth is Club Fantasies. At every other club all you can do is look at strippers on stage. There's little to no interaction. At Fantasies there is lots of stage-side interaction. Since three-quarters of the population is fat nowadays you'll have to suffer through some fat strippers, but there should be enough thin attractive ones to keep you busy. Marley is hot and bi and usually there Sat nights. Lisa Marie is hot but I don't know if she's bi and usually there Saturday nights.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 01:31 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 431Cadillac used to be in the top 3 (though a lot less consistent quality of dancers than a coupl eof other RI clubs) but I haven't visaited in a couple of years so can't say what I'd rate them today. All the clubs have some hot dancers, but I think Foxy's and Desire have the most hottest dancers (as a % of hot to not hot). Unless you are a member so can go upstairs, Desires is pretty cramped, Foxy's has a lot more options for seating and a lot more space to choose from so might be a better place for a group of people wanting to hang out for a while. Haven't gone to either at night lately (when there's a cover charge) but Cadillac (Scores) and Foxy at least used to be $15-20, other clubs range from $5-10 - price will vary time of day and day of the week (Thur-Sat highest cover). Drink prices are high at any strip club. If you are going to watch hot dancers on a weekend night, Foxy should satisfy you.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






