Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    For those of you too dumb to do a little research.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69
    I dd, but the name of the gal:

    "SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough. ".

    From that post was SexxieofSeattle, which is the name I (logically) used for the search.

  2. #350

    Nuttin-nicw

    Discussed a visit including BBFS a while ago and got the green light for 180.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?180407-nuttin-nice

  3. #349
    For those of you too dumb to do a little research.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69

  4. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Try reading this thread.
    I did a search on here, and only these recent posts came up. Also, why did you say go to TNA, but found nothing? And, a link would STILL be good!

  5. #347
    Try reading this thread.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by GogeTem12  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, provider name SexxieofSeattle isn't on TNA.
    There is a name change. Look for StaciofSeattle69.

  7. #345
    Webhoes gave the TNA handle at the top of his post. It works.

    StaciofSeattle69.

    SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough.

  8. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Go to tna board.
    I did, but found nothing recent. A link is needed.

  9. #343

    Nothing on TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Go to tna board.
    Did a search, provider name SexxieofSeattle isn't on TNA.

  10. #342

    Sexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough.
    I did her a bunch a few years ago before she disappeared. How do we reach her?

  11. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Gemini told me she would be down for a gangbang.

    She is old but
    it could be fun.
    Sounds good. If it's on a weekend, I can attend. It'll be a good way to meet some of the fellow mongerloids.

  12. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she provides anymore.
    She's gone.

  13. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. There has been some conflicting info on whether she really "does it all" I'll have to check for myself, hopefully she didn't raise her rates.
    I've posted in here about my experience, but she's much more on the GFE side than the pse side. I don't personally mind.

  14. #338

    Tammy2 Times

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    When I contacted her about an open menu, she complained about being taken advantage of and doesn't do any of that.
    I tried to schedule with her. Text back and forth but then she stopped replying. Any info would be great.

  15. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Gemini told me she would be down for a gangbang.

    She is old but it could be fun.
    She still look good or are the pictures a decade old?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape