Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #354

    Chubby blond

    No one has mentioned her yet. I've negotiated BBFS with her, but have yet to see her. She left the Tacoma area, & moved to Lacy / Olympia area.

  2. #353

    She'll do it

    Surprised nobody's made mention of this one yet.

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...crets/25426546

  3. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good. If it's on a weekend, I can attend. It'll be a good way to meet some of the fellow mongerloids.
    +1 Saturday morning!

  4. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    For those of you too dumb to do a little research.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69
    I dd, but the name of the gal:

    "SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough. ".

    From that post was SexxieofSeattle, which is the name I (logically) used for the search.

  5. #350

    Nuttin-nicw

    Discussed a visit including BBFS a while ago and got the green light for 180.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?180407-nuttin-nice

  6. #349
    For those of you too dumb to do a little research.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69

  7. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Try reading this thread.
    I did a search on here, and only these recent posts came up. Also, why did you say go to TNA, but found nothing? And, a link would STILL be good!

  8. #347
    Try reading this thread.

  9. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by GogeTem12  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, provider name SexxieofSeattle isn't on TNA.
    There is a name change. Look for StaciofSeattle69.

  10. #345
    Webhoes gave the TNA handle at the top of his post. It works.

    StaciofSeattle69.

    SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough.

  11. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Go to tna board.
    I did, but found nothing recent. A link is needed.

  12. #343

    Nothing on TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Go to tna board.
    Did a search, provider name SexxieofSeattle isn't on TNA.

  13. #342

    Sexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    SexxieofSeattle is in town.

    She will rawdog anyone.

    I dumped a load in her this morning.

    She likes it rough.
    I did her a bunch a few years ago before she disappeared. How do we reach her?

  14. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Gemini told me she would be down for a gangbang.

    She is old but
    it could be fun.
    Sounds good. If it's on a weekend, I can attend. It'll be a good way to meet some of the fellow mongerloids.

  15. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she provides anymore.
    She's gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape