Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384

    Lilly11

    Did anyone get her contact info before her post was deleted? I ask only because there was a Lilly who advertised long time ago as, 'Lilly's Garden come plant your stalk'. She had a crew of gardeners, Rose, Daisy, Lilac & Lavender. All young non druggies 'working' their way through college. Each had special talents. The BBBJ of both Lilly and Lilac would make your eyes roll back in your head. Oh yeah.

    If you do have info please pm me and if she checks out as the one and only I'll let you know.

  2. #7652

    Laura Lakes

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once, safe, quiet incall in Cranston. Excellent massage in bra and panties. Good body for her age. Pretty, sexy face. Easy to converse with. Finished with decent BBBJ. 250 $ was too high for a repeat.
    Thank you very much!

  3. #7651
    Sputty also reviewed her recently. Search on his user name or "mutual touch".

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-touch/6532255

    Don't be fooled with fake ads.

    5084184889.

    ❤65039;10084;65039;google phone number ❤65039;10084;65039;Reviewed ❤65039; Nice neighborhood Located Pawtucket Attleboro line.

    ❤65039;10084;65039;No bait and switch❤65039;10084;65039; No complaints ever best bodyrub in this area Unscented body oils Shower available Very private 5'3 DD blonde".

    Any info on her?

  4. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...photos/6535010

    https://classyencounters.wixsite.com/lauralakebodyrubs

    Her ad started showing up recently. Has anyone seen her yet? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    BA.
    Saw her once, safe, quiet incall in Cranston. Excellent massage in bra and panties. Good body for her age. Pretty, sexy face. Easy to converse with. Finished with decent BBBJ. 250 $ was too high for a repeat.

  5. #7649

    Laura Lakes

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...photos/6535010

    https://classyencounters.wixsite.com/lauralakebodyrubs

    Her ad started showing up recently. Has anyone seen her yet? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    BA.

  6. #7648
    I've seen her. Older than she states, bolt-ons, the rub is fine but nothing special. Not worth the $. 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-touch/6532255

    Don't be fooled with fake ads.

    5084184889.

    ❤65039;10084;65039;google phone number ❤65039;10084;65039;Reviewed ❤65039; Nice neighborhood Located Pawtucket Attleboro line.

    ❤65039;10084;65039;No bait and switch❤65039;10084;65039; No complaints ever best bodyrub in this area Unscented body oils Shower available Very private 5'3 DD blonde".

    Any info on her?

  7. #7647

    ISO review or input?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...-touch/6532255

    Don't be fooled with fake ads.

    5084184889.

    ❤65039;10084;65039;google phone number ❤65039;10084;65039;Reviewed ❤65039; Nice neighborhood Located Pawtucket Attleboro line.

    ❤65039;10084;65039;No bait and switch❤65039;10084;65039; No complaints ever best bodyrub in this area Unscented body oils Shower available Very private 5'3 DD blonde".

    Any info on her?

  8. #7646

    Anyone ever try the new Jackie?

    She was mentioned here recently, was wondering if anyone has tried her yet?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...y-girl/6577110

  9. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Wow! But at over 900/ Hr, which is the price listed elsewhere, she's a bit over MY paygrade, General!
    Sorry, my bad. Wrong spelling. Go to msjazminejae.com, her website. She's getting 400 hr, outcall only, which is still pricey. I held off for a while, then splurged on her and was glad I did. Worth the wait. Total sweetheart and epic body, beautiful face.

  10. #7644

    Toni "all natural" MILF in Middletown

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...beauty/6542386

    Highly recommended if you like in-shape small petit MILFS with a FULL, and I do mean FULL Bush! Nice friendly DFK with a lot of tongue. Very good BBBJ and fine DATY with finger spelunking, and a REALLY enthusiastic lay in all positions. Tits are large A's--she's not totally flat, and the nips are pointy, cute little suckers, LOL! She REALLY gets into it--if its a act you could have fooled me. 140 hh. I don't like to talk too much about the actual location of incall on here, but it seemed very safe and I did not notice any "handlers" nor any drug problems. Really nice woman. A bit of a disspointment because she did not "dress up" in sexy bedroom gear nor does she wear makeup. Other than than, everything else was excellent.

  11. #7643

    Sharon?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her quite a while ago, 3rd floor apartment (could use some cleaning) off Park Ave. , Prov / Cranston line.

    Nice enough girl (40 yrs. Old) with absolutley great tits. However, didn't seem to really get into the routine very much, and I like the girl to get into it more than she does. BJ ok, barely average at best.
    Would it be possible to let us know price and actual menu? Was it BBBJ? Or covered? DFK? Thanks.

  12. #7642
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorGeneral  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the coin, you can't go wrong with Jasmine Jae. Gorgeous, amazing body, sweet as hell, clean, passes all the tests.
    Wow! But at over 900/ Hr, which is the price listed elsewhere, she's a bit over MY paygrade, General!

  13. #7641

    Pricey but won't disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I have some rare free time this weekend, and was thinking about getting myself a room for a night to celebrate. 99% of the time I'm incall only for discretion, so I rarely pay attention to the outcall-only providers. Anyone have any outcall favorites I should consider contacting? GFE and younger is great if they're not flaky!
    If you've got the coin, you can't go wrong with Jasmine Jae. Gorgeous, amazing body, sweet as hell, clean, passes all the tests.

  14. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious about her. I'm guessing in this case "massage" is just a cover for FS, so that's why I'm not going to take a gamble.
    Saw her quite a while ago, 3rd floor apartment (could use some cleaning) off Park Ave. , Prov / Cranston line.

    Nice enough girl (40 yrs. Old) with absolutley great tits. However, didn't seem to really get into the routine very much, and I like the girl to get into it more than she does. BJ ok, barely average at best.

  15. #7639

    Favorite outcall?

    Gentlemen,

    I have some rare free time this weekend, and was thinking about getting myself a room for a night to celebrate. 99% of the time I'm incall only for discretion, so I rarely pay attention to the outcall-only providers. Anyone have any outcall favorites I should consider contacting? GFE and younger is great if they're not flaky!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape