Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4170

    Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    Searched forum for Jayda. Nothing recent. Only thing I could find linked olde cencored BP posts. Is this the same girl you guys have referenced in old posts for a Jayda? I was quoted 150 for hh. She is between downtown and east side. Apparently near Tenney Park.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/18115798
    Yep that's her, when I saw her (last winter), her in call was closer to Etown but she's been gone from the scene for a few months so she may have moved. You should have a nice time with her. Pleasant lady, wants to please. Have fun.

  2. #4169

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Two different girls. I think you're talking about Summer who is now Lacey. Not to be confused with Laceyy. And the conversation was about Amber who used to be Summer.

    Wait, I've just made it worse. Now there's three girls?

    LOL.
    I know. I wish these girls would choose a unique name, like Shae. Thats not common, right?

  3. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering this and was going to ask if this may have been Summer from awhile ago. I had seen her. Twice I think. Her body is freaking sexy but her face was more average. I recall she was reliable and not a bad time. She just smelled like stale smoke. Like she hadn't showered that day. Also I did touch her hair and she got kinda weird not wanting me to touch it saying it was extentions. Maybe that's why she didn't shower. She didn't want to mess up her extentions.
    Two different girls. I think you're talking about Summer who is now Lacey. Not to be confused with Laceyy. And the conversation was about Amber who used to be Summer.

    Wait, I've just made it worse. Now there's three girls?

    LOL.

  4. #4167

    Aha Amber / Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Waggle  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber (TER:267857) over a year ago, and was pretty pleased. The photos in the current ad do not match my experience though, as she was very slim and tight with not much chest. The girl I met said she had gone by Summer for a while but changed it because there was another (blondes do it better) that was too similar. I liked her, and have often thought of repeating.
    I was wondering this and was going to ask if this may have been Summer from awhile ago. I had seen her. Twice I think. Her body is freaking sexy but her face was more average. I recall she was reliable and not a bad time. She just smelled like stale smoke. Like she hadn't showered that day. Also I did touch her hair and she got kinda weird not wanting me to touch it saying it was extentions. Maybe that's why she didn't shower. She didn't want to mess up her extentions.

  5. #4166

    Katie

    This girl was here for a very short time, maybe two days:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=311661

    Her ad on BP is no longer there. I was interested, but didn't manage to meet up. And now she's gone.

    Other than that, there's really nothing new or interesting to me on BP. Lots of meh. Lots of Jesus, no thanks. Lots of, really, do you need to post 12 times a day? I know, learn to ignore the noise.

    But when you really do that, there's hardly anything there.

  6. #4165

    Violet de Mora is coming to town

    Today I got an email from Violet de Mora--whom I saw once last year when she was living here--saying that she'll be back in Madison for a few weeks. Didn't say exactly when. Lo an behold, there she is on BP saying the same thing. She's FBSM-only, and she's very, very good at it. Sensual as hell. Fans of Tara looking for some variety would probably appreciate her. Just thought I'd mention it for those who didn't spot the ad.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...naire/18124094

  7. #4164

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amber once:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iewed/17904095

    A good time, not great. No repeat for me, but she might be what you're looking for. I like GFE. She's definitely not GFE. She's been reviewed on TER, but she changed her number. That long hair can't possibly be real. When I saw her (about a year ago) her hair was maybe shoulder length. She's cute and athletic. Nice girl, just no illusion of passion.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=267857
    I saw Amber (TER:267857) over a year ago, and was pretty pleased. The photos in the current ad do not match my experience though, as she was very slim and tight with not much chest. The girl I met said she had gone by Summer for a while but changed it because there was another (blondes do it better) that was too similar. I liked her, and have often thought of repeating.

  8. #4163

    Native Shae

    Alright, let me just start this off by saying OH MY GOD. This girl is the real mf'ing deal yall. I've been trying to meet up with her for a long time now, and today the timing finally worked out.

    Arranged for a QV (I'm a quick guy, and this is a great way for me to get everything I need without breaking the bank), set it up for. 80. Arrived at her near-downtown incall hotel, she gave me the room number and up I go. Immediately when she opened the door I could tell I made a great choice. She isn't just cute, she's gorgeous. Short, slim, perky, nice shape, great tatas. Quick LE check, and she gives me a big kiss. Lots of kissing, and she starts working on getting my pants off. As I'm still standing there, she drops down to her knees and gives me THE BEST BBBJ I've ever received. Very passionate, vocal, and you can tell she actually enjoys doing it. That goes on for a while before I get weak in the knees, so we move to the bed and she keeps going at it. She eventually asks if I want to finish like that, but nope, I came for the full package. She wraps me up and rolls over to her back. In I go, and out, and in and out, and her face says she LOVES it. I suck on the tatas a bit, kiss her neck, her lips, she's moaning and clearly enjoying herself until I finish. After a little cuddling and small talk, we clean up, and off to work I go.

    I would see her a million times. I could go broke with this one, quite possibly an ATF for sure. Treat her right!

  9. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, relatively good looking, nice body, and decent service.

    She's worth seeing at least once. I saw her over a year ago and reviewed her on TER. I think my expectations were too high when I went to see her. I've had no desire to repeat. Literally, none. Of course, I generally don't repeat. When the experience is exceptionally good, I feel compelled to repeat.

    With Jayda, I had a good time, but it felt very much like a high volume operation. I had to reread my own review to trigger my memory. I'd paid for an hour, popped in less than a half hour, and she was politely making it clear that we were done. That's not that uncommon. But it was one of the reasons I've had no desire to repeat. I'd waited a long time to see her. At the time she was difficult to get a hold of. Finally, on my way! It was very much a letdown. And rather than an extended session of intimacy, it was over relatively quickly. Most of these experiences are not that much better than jerking off to some good porn. Just way more expensive. And at times humiliating.

    As I said, it was a while ago, maybe it's worse now, maybe it's better. Maybe that's exactly what you're looking for. Or your experience will be different.

    That's where you come in. Go see her (she's real) and report back.
    Agreeing with Popeye here. I saw her about a year ago, and also had high expectations. I said I would not see her again, however the lack of other options has me interested. If anyone goes, let us know how the last year has treated her. (it has been 7 months since her last review).

    Quote Originally Posted by Waggle  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on her for a while, but never made the connection until recently. Wish I had gotten a chance to see her before her most recent kid. While she is attractive and very pleasant, I prefer girls before the baby damage. So it is possible the his referring to "at least once" could be similar to my experience. Got to itch the unknown scratch, but there is no urge to return once the allure of the possibilities is gone. She is the type of girl that could make some guys return though, if you want the GFE (not talking about multi pop, just the personality and warmth). I personally just want the fresh tight bodies, and I am always searching.

  10. #4161

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    Who is a great late night out call provider? Like from 9 pm to like 2 or 3 am.
    I've seen Amber once:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iewed/17904095

    A good time, not great. No repeat for me, but she might be what you're looking for. I like GFE. She's definitely not GFE. She's been reviewed on TER, but she changed her number. That long hair can't possibly be real. When I saw her (about a year ago) her hair was maybe shoulder length. She's cute and athletic. Nice girl, just no illusion of passion.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=267857

  11. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    Who is a great late night out call provider? Like from 9 pm to like 2 or 3 am.
    Define great. I am usually looking for incall. But sometimes I think the extra $40 or so on a room might be worth it.

  12. #4159

    Better go get it

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownMad  [View Original Post]
    Searched forum for Jayda. Nothing recent. Only thing I could find linked olde cencored BP posts. Is this the same girl you guys have referenced in old posts for a Jayda? I was quoted 150 for hh. She is between downtown and east side. Apparently near Tenney Park.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-now/18115798
    She has been around a long time, but you never know when she will vanish again, so if you want to sample it, then go get this pussy.

  13. #4158

    Late night outcall

    Who is a great late night out call provider? Like from 9 pm to like 2 or 3 am.

  14. #4157

    Filtering

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson5  [View Original Post]
    Like so many others on here I am so sick of seeing her ads 10-30 times in one day. I have tried to hit it the report ad button every time I see them but it doesn't seem to help. There must be some kind of algarithim they use like CL where number of views vs. Number of flagged will get you deleted. I was wondering if we could get together on this to keep her posting at a min. So we can see others out there trying to post also. To me it has gotten so bad that I don't even want to go on to BP anymore because I know I'm going to get sick to my stomach just seeing her ad title. No offense if she is your type but I believe most think her pics are disgusting and the volume of ads says desperate also. If she is your type would you please go see her more often so she doesn't feel that she needs to post so much.
    I sketched once some ideas for dealing with this. By creating a site that takes the BP ad feed and makes it so you can filter out the stuff you're not interested in (for whatever reason). Like don't show me ads with the pictures in this ad. Don't show me ads with the word "Asian" or "bbw" or "black" or "exotic. ".

    Yeah I'd still filter out Asian, my own personal recent contrary positive experience notwithstanding. The Asian ads are way too fucking spammy. And I know about McFarland already. When I'm in the mood, I'll just look that shit up. I don't need it cluttering my quest for the latest hotness.

  15. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson5  [View Original Post]
    Like so many others on here I am so sick of seeing her ads 10-30 times in one day. I have tried to hit it the report ad button every time I see them but it doesn't seem to help. There must be some kind of algarithim they use like CL where number of views vs. Number of flagged will get you deleted. I was wondering if we could get together on this to keep her posting at a min. So we can see others out there trying to post also. To me it has gotten so bad that I don't even want to go on to BP anymore because I know I'm going to get sick to my stomach just seeing her ad title. No offense if she is your type but I believe most think her pics are disgusting and the volume of ads says desperate also. If she is your type would you please go see her more often so she doesn't feel that she needs to post so much.
    Yeah, welcome to the club. I think yer tilting at windmills though. Learning to ignore noise is part of the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape