Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 21,256 to 21,270 of 31629
-
02-09-17 15:49 #10374Regular Member

Posts: 18Jenn ehh
Saw her this week, body smoking hot, but service is bland. She said she had allergies, but I think she has a cold because I'm catching it LOL. Place stinks of animals didn't see a cat or dog, but definitely smells of one of them or hamster cage LOL. She just doesn't have the passion. Great body, but no fire. I'm glad I got her while she was running her special, 100 coins for hh. Still feels like it wasn't worth it. But to each his own, I just don't get the fuss, I've seen so much better here.
Originally Posted by BigSurf
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-17 13:48 #10373Senior Member

Posts: 1170[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-09-17 12:02 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 46Jenn
I finally got to see Jenn yesterday after reading all the recent reports. Great girl and unbelievable body. She had a bit of a sniffle, but was in good spirits. Glad I took the plunge, she's one ill remember for a long time. I don't want to speak for her, but she did say she was giving it up very soon. If its true, I say see her while you still can.
-
02-09-17 09:51 #10371Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you
It was a pleasure meeting you.
Originally Posted by SeanPatel
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
SohpiaUtr.
-
02-09-17 03:24 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 642Saw Tinkerbell last week
A few things: I saw her last week at the old place in Debary. Reviewed the session (Awesome). There was another dude (roommate) there. He let me in and I spoke with him on the way out. He is not her ex bf. The guy is fine and cool with what's going on. Nothing to worry about. PSA: Just like never pay up front, Never get complacent. No matter how many times you've been somewhere or seen a chick. Never let your guard down. End of PSA. Would I go back? Yes. BTW, the whole bf thing is overblown. I'm all about what happens during my session. Her personal business is exactly that. Who gives a fuck? So she has or had a loser bf, so what? That's her choice. I don't give a shit if she has a bf of anything about him. I don't care if he is a loser of the CEO of Pepsi. I don't care if she has a manager, or what she does with the money I give her. I don't care if an escort is married, plays PokMon go or belongs to a coven of lesbian witches. I might have an opinion about it, but who really cares? I know what I'm there for. As long as it doesn't interfere with my session, I'm fine. Things seem fine there in Debary. Let's hope it stays that way.
Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-17 01:58 #10369Senior Member

Posts: 130Sophia UTR that's her username
Don't bother, I tried messaging her, the inbox is full. Gona have to wait some time LOL.
Originally Posted by HotMascarita
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-17 01:30 #10368Senior Member

Posts: 101Hi
HI CAN I GET THE DIGIT -SophiaUTR or UTRSophia.
Originally Posted by SeanPatel
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-17 00:31 #10367Regular Member

Posts: 2She is gone for good
Morgan Elise is leaving Fla. For virgina sorry guys, but at least I'll have pictures to remind me of her.
-
02-08-17 23:57 #10366Senior Member

Posts: 105UTR, Sophia
Wow. Just met this fierce Latina while on my trip to Orlando. Many thanks to the mongers who helped me get in touch with her. All the reviews are spot on. She is the epitome of UTR! Super sexy, not a clock watcher, loves to please, and takes direction well. Y'all have to be patient as this is not a full time gig for her. But I assure your time will be well spent with this latina. Message her at her screen name -SophiaUTR or UTRSophia (can't remember which one). If you cannot host, then Sophia wont be able to meet up as she only does outcall. I can give some intel to TRUSTED MONGERS ONLY. Enjoy the pics fellas.
-
02-08-17 13:15 #10365Senior Member

Posts: 152About a month ago? She was already at the new place. She did mention roommates but I didn't see anyone else there at the time.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 13:09 #10364Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Differentwill be my one year anniversary in this in April! Time flies when your having fun! .
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 11:48 #10363Senior Member

Posts: 968When did you last see her? She was good May be before, but if her loser bf stands still, then it's a red flag.
Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 11:08 #10362Senior Member

Posts: 152Huh
News to me, but I never had any problems with her before either so who knows? Guess YMMV is right
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DaisukeAramech; 02-08-17 at 11:09. Reason: No unicode support? Laaammeee lol
-
02-08-17 11:05 #10361Senior Member

Posts: 130That is correct
Yes he is in control.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 10:27 #10360Senior Member

Posts: 7357TinkerBell
TinkerBell still has the loser boyfriend managing her. If any mongers plan on seeing her know he is still their and he is still controlling her phone and her cash. Its not worth the hassle. TinkerBell has NOT changed boy's. She's the ultimate YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech
[View Original Post]
C5.













Reply With Quote





