Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,056 to 20,070 of 35480
-
02-09-17 06:04 #15425Regular Member

Posts: 9Breanna
Just fell asleep on the trail and had an amazing dream. WSW great body tiny little pussy she's from Cali here till Sunday. Fellas great attitude let's the hands roam no problem. Wish she was here longer I will be dreaming with her again.
-
02-08-17 23:49 #15424Regular Member

Posts: 9Shannon
What dreams of her. I lost her digits but hoping to see again soon. What a great chick. And does anyone know if you can upload a pic on here through your phone. It won't let me.
-
02-08-17 23:25 #15423Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dude,
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
You had me when you said she's into anal and cheap! Hook a brother up! TIA.
-
02-08-17 21:24 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 7357Emily aka BabyDoll
Emily aka kitty kat will be joining Paradise Trail again very soon!
Emily is a Paradise Trail LEGEND!
C5.
-
02-08-17 21:09 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 7357New Girl Alert on Paradise Trail!
I've known this white chick for a while but she was always in a so called relationship with a complete loser. Cruising Paradise tonight and spot a PAWG near the Hoyal inn in the new quadrant. Wearing tight black booty shorts and a pink top. She was hanging out with another girl looking to make some fast cash as she was of course sick and needed medication.
I pull up on her and she's acting shy and embarrassed. I tell her I don't care that you're out here hooking and you're secret is safe with me. I invite her in my ride, Friend was hot too but she was even more sick. Nope! So I explain the rules of the trail etc all while driving to the nearest trap house so I could fuck this chick on a bed.
She has a phat pale white ass and I was in the mood to ram my dick straight up in their! Say's she hates anal but oh well, this is my fucking dream so take it or leave it! Of course she says OK! Shitty BBBJ but her asshole was pink and super tight. Took an entire tube of lube to get in their! Once I was in her ass, ball game over! Pounded her hard with her face dead in pillow and long and deep stroked her till I nutted deep deep deep inside her asshole!
Took it like a champ! I waited for my nut to drip out of her asshole for pic's. Pics coming soon.
Chick is desperate for cash and wants good customers. If you like anal with a Snow bunny this chick will take a low donation! SENIOR MEMBERS only.
C5.
-
02-08-17 20:52 #15420Senior Member

Posts: 245This dude should just relax and hook up for an awesome ball sucking BBBJ from Kevon or Maria and all his anger toward our hobby will drift away.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 17:59 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 7357Snowflake on Paradise Trail
If you're ever in Orlando let me know. I'll hook you up with as many digits as you need.
Originally Posted by RawDogF250
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-08-17 14:39 #15418Banned Member

Posts: 606Reminds me of something I seen on youtube
Reminds of of that guy on YouTube johntv.com, what a nut case.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
http://youtu.be/wJYc5182JGg
-
02-08-17 14:20 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 7357Mistress Charlie
Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear
[View Original Post]
My source's tell me she is still on Paradise Trail doing her thing fellas. She does have yet another NEW number. Charlie is my number one.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-08-17 14:17 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 7357Snowflake on Paradise Trail
The one and only SnowFlake. You can find her near the strip club's.
Originally Posted by DredCity
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-08-17 14:12 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 82Who that never dreamed with her.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 13:18 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 61Charlie
I saw Charlie two days ago near the racetrack, she is hard to get ahold of via text, but she is def still doing her thing out there, just got to catch her. Do a few loops down Nash then up 441 and repeat and that's normally when I catch her.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 12:25 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 626Strange but interesting
I was out Uber driving last night, it's what I do to justify everything about the hobby and getting out of the house for starters. Highly advise but you will never make jack shit these days. Took some guys from restaurant row to the doll house and then eased down paradise to the FL Mall Wawa. I was having a puff and a car pulled up and dropped off a thick dark haired working girl (she gave me the wave and I know what I know) with a black skin tight skirt, pretty face all made up, gets out and sits at a table. As they pulled off, two guys up front for sure, I was looking as hard as I could and I am pretty sure a third was in the back seat. As long as I've been reading this forum I have never heard of a 3 for 1. Chuckled to myself, bought a snack and headed home. SS96.
Originally Posted by XMan1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 11:02 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 637Damn c5,she got a fat little booty for a white girl!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 10:36 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 7357Nope!
Just because you pay her more does NOT mean you will get better service! Never work's out that way! If you pay a chick 20 bucks for BBBJ and it sucks, then you pay her 40 for BBBJ the next time, guaranteed it will suck as well. Paying more does not mean you will get better service.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
C5.













Reply With Quote




