Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Elusive Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by XMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Out tonight looking to connect with Lexi but she's been elusive. Hope to hit that soon. Stopped at the Wawa and got approached but a cute little thing in a tight skirt. Only had 20 coins to spare. Just enough for a little catch and release. Didn't get a name since she didn't have a phone. Be safe out there.
    Little Lexi is definitely elusive. She doesn't last long out their. Gets scooped up lighting fast! She's worth the wait dude!

    C5.

  2. #15409

    Trail in the morning

    Maria and two other WSW we're walking out this morning at 8:20 am.

  3. #15408

    Anyone Know Tiger

    I'm looking for info on a girl who goes by Tiger. Met her last week at Wendy's. Blonde, mid 39's, dressed nicely. Anyone have info on her? Thanks.

  4. #15407

    Gigi

    Was out on paradise trail looking for charlie. WoRd on the street is that she has been baker acted. That would certainly explain her disappearance.

    Near Walmart met with gigi. She didn't look prego to me. She had a nice flat stomach. Very cute chick. Offered her introductory rate just to get a feel for her. She accepted for just bbj. No cim. WhiLe she was good at what she does, she really wasn't into it. Quality diminishes with rate I guess. Next time and I'll offer more and see what I get. But in all a good dream. Just not the best.

  5. #15406

    Catch and release

    Out tonight looking to connect with Lexi but she's been elusive. Hope to hit that soon. Stopped at the Wawa and got approached but a cute little thing in a tight skirt. Only had 20 coins to spare. Just enough for a little catch and release. Didn't get a name since she didn't have a phone. Be safe out there.

  6. #15405
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I personally hope he tries me while I'm on one of my dreams, I'll ask to see his badge then knock that old fucker out with a right jab. Here's a few pics so everybody knows what he looks like incase he pops up on someone.
    I would love the chance to smack this Barney Fife ON HIS ASS!

  7. #15404
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I personally hope he tries me while I'm on one of my dreams, I'll ask to see his badge then knock that old fucker out with a right jab. Here's a few pics so everybody knows what he looks like incase he pops up on someone.
    If he gets his ass beat down enough, he may decide that his current approach has some flaws LOL.

  8. #15403

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    We have chilled. Great BBBJ.
    Great buy.
    I had the incredible fortune of meeting her. I was just about to give up in my hunting. I usually long for PAWG but this one is an exception; petite, light, nice little curves, and very clean. Ill certainly be calling her in my next trip in the trail.

  9. #15402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Snowflake on Paradise Trail

    Swallows every last drop! Enough said!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170207_174219.jpg‎  

  10. #15401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Legendary Librarian on Paradise Trail

    Lots of request's for more pics of the beautiful librarian. I will connect with her soon for more plentiful action shot's. I must admit, her ass is one of the best out their.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170116_150240.jpg‎  

  11. #15400
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    There once was a girl named Felicia.

    She was out on Nashville tryin to meet us.

    Swung around, offered a ride.

    She said "boy, I want you inside".

    Felicia is new to me, but again I'm just getting back into the trail again. 5'4" BSW, hair to mid back, with an ass that pops out like a comic book character and nice handful up top. She said she's 24 from K town and this was her first night on the trail, who knows. Just in the mood for a rollin bbj so wasn't expecting much but my lawd fellas, I erupted like mt Vesuvius in short order- she's got skills. Doesn't have digits but said she plans to be out next few evenings on Nash looking for more rhythms! Bye Felicia.
    Think I saw her on OBT yesterday at about 3:30. Crossed OBT at the BB just south of Sunoco. Looked good but by the time I turned around she was gone. Got to keep my eye out for her tomorrow.

    I'm here from out of town, and had a dream with an auburn haired chick several months ago just before Matthew came thru. Got digits ending in 9696. Anyone know if she's still around? Great car date.

  12. #15399

    Felicia

    There once was a girl named Felicia.

    She was out on Nashville tryin to meet us.

    Swung around, offered a ride.

    She said "boy, I want you inside".

    Felicia is new to me, but again I'm just getting back into the trail again. 5'4" BSW, hair to mid back, with an ass that pops out like a comic book character and nice handful up top. She said she's 24 from K town and this was her first night on the trail, who knows. Just in the mood for a rollin bbj so wasn't expecting much but my lawd fellas, I erupted like mt Vesuvius in short order- she's got skills. Doesn't have digits but said she plans to be out next few evenings on Nash looking for more rhythms! Bye Felicia.

  13. #15398
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I personally hope he tries me while I'm on one of my dreams, I'll ask to see his badge then knock that old fucker out with a right jab. Here's a few pics so everybody knows what he looks like incase he pops up on someone.
    I think I saw him yesturday at the wawa just south of obt.

  14. #15397

    Thanks!

    First off, I want to thank everyone who has posted the nice, accurate information on here. It made my recent trip to Orlando enjoyable.

    On Monday, Jan 23rd I had time out from my trip enough to sample the sights of the trail. I was traveling the length of the trail from the mall to I4 in the afternoon. About 3:30, I spotted a blonde, about 5'5 in jeans and a crop t in the Walgreens lot. She was talking with a guy on a bicycle, who I assume to be her dealer. But I was driving such a big pickup (full size cab and 8 ft box), that you turns are difficult in traffic, as I often have to back up to make the turn, so I have to settle for trips around the block. By the time I found my way back around, she was gone. Making loops around this area hopping she would show up again, I spotted another hottie. I was on Holden 4 vehicle back in the left turn lane when a hottie walked through the intersection going north. She was lean with nice boobs, brown hair with a matching short brown skirt and crop top. Then one of you mongers made a (what we call up north) big brass balls move. He cut out of the left turn lane and pulled into the empty right, center lanes, and waited for green. By the time I got back around, both were gone. I waited in the Southgate mall parking lot for a while hopping for her to be dropped off, but no luck.

    I then decided the traffic was to heavy for this county boy and stopped into, first stars, then doll house for eye candy, and possible take out. After striking out with that, I hit the trail again about 10 pm, this time I met a 30 ish thing named Angie (I think) farther south. She gave a little wave and I looped into the Wendy's lot across from the Wawa. She jumped in, did a LEO check, then negotiated for a BBBJ. Went way off of the track to a spot in a residential section that she knew of. I felt safe as she was not on a phone. In fact said she didn't have one on her. Got her top up and she went at it, good skills and sloppy. Done quite quick as I was nervous as I was out of my element. Catch and spit. Paid. 3 and a. 1 tip as it was good. Dropped her off on the trail at the 7 11. Said she seldom walks and is a BP girl. But was on the street with her friend as they needed room money. May repeat if I am in the area again, but I generally like to sample the other local talent when on vacation. Sorry, no pics, had my phone hid with my wallet.

    Again, thanks for the active forum. And I look forward to visiting Orlando again in the future.
    Last edited by Binder79; 02-07-17 at 11:07. Reason: spelling erors

  15. #15396

    Fake cop

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtInOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember the fake cop that was stalking mongers picking up SW'ers on the trail? Looks like he is out of jail and back at it. I just got a text from one of my favorite girls saying she was approached by him. He offered her half the money he scams out of mongers if she works with him. He says a couple of other girls are working with him, dropping the names of Jo Jo and big leg Jess. He shows a fake badge saying he will turn mongers in to their wives, girlfriends, or whoever if they don't pay him 300. He did drive different vehicles but tonight he was in a grey / blue mercury sedan with tinted windows. My source didn't want me to post her name but seniors can pm me. Be careful and be safe.
    I personally hope he tries me while I'm on one of my dreams, I'll ask to see his badge then knock that old fucker out with a right jab. Here's a few pics so everybody knows what he looks like incase he pops up on someone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-02-07-10-48-11-1.png‎   Screenshot_2017-02-07-10-47-58-1.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape