Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15394

    Anybody remember?

    Anybody remember the fake cop that was stalking mongers picking up SW'ers on the trail? Looks like he is out of jail and back at it. I just got a text from one of my favorite girls saying she was approached by him. He offered her half the money he scams out of mongers if she works with him. He says a couple of other girls are working with him, dropping the names of Jo Jo and big leg Jess. He shows a fake badge saying he will turn mongers in to their wives, girlfriends, or whoever if they don't pay him 300. He did drive different vehicles but tonight he was in a grey / blue mercury sedan with tinted windows. My source didn't want me to post her name but seniors can pm me. Be careful and be safe.

  2. #15393
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or dream with this chick?

    C5.
    Wish I did.

  3. #15392

    Gigi: did she abort?

    Did Gigi abort? Not to long ago she had a nice bump on her!

  4. #15391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Wow!

    You think this chick may be just a little high?

    Definitely my kind of girl!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree1.PNG‎  

  5. #15390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Photo's

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Gigi near Burger King. I hadn't seen her since October when an unfortunate incident resulted in me persona non grata. Prior to that I'd seen her over 50 times. Well, time does wonders to soothe hurt feelings and busted egos. Invited her to lunch to clear the air and after some nice conversation, she suggested we cozy up. I can't refuse this girl's smile! If you've never dated this sexy woman, you are missing out. She really has the makings of a top escort. She always makes the date about you, not herself. You'll never hear her complain about anything. So even when She may be hurting, you'll never be subjected to whining of being dopesick that you hear from so many others. She has a room, but I opted for my van. Damn she looks good. And just as skilled as ever. She was all over me and began with some light touching and kissing, then moved to BBBJ with the swirly thing I missed so much! She knows how to tease and pleasure a man. Had to force her to stop so I could slide it in and wow! Ok, I have to confess, she is my all time fave! If I had the means to keep her for myself I would. Looks like I'm in for another run. But I'll share. PM me for new phone number. She is fun!! And definitely not pregnant! I attached some pics but they don't do her justice.

    As an aside, she was with a cute new girl "Ruthy", blonde, nice bod, glasses. Great personality.
    Nice photo's dude!

    C5.

  6. #15389

    Out of the Doghouse Again

    Ran into Gigi near Burger King. I hadn't seen her since October when an unfortunate incident resulted in me persona non grata. Prior to that I'd seen her over 50 times. Well, time does wonders to soothe hurt feelings and busted egos. Invited her to lunch to clear the air and after some nice conversation, she suggested we cozy up. I can't refuse this girl's smile! If you've never dated this sexy woman, you are missing out. She really has the makings of a top escort. She always makes the date about you, not herself. You'll never hear her complain about anything. So even when She may be hurting, you'll never be subjected to whining of being dopesick that you hear from so many others. She has a room, but I opted for my van. Damn she looks good. And just as skilled as ever. She was all over me and began with some light touching and kissing, then moved to BBBJ with the swirly thing I missed so much! She knows how to tease and pleasure a man. Had to force her to stop so I could slide it in and wow! Ok, I have to confess, she is my all time fave! If I had the means to keep her for myself I would. Looks like I'm in for another run. But I'll share. PM me for new phone number. She is fun!! And definitely not pregnant! I attached some pics but they don't do her justice.

    As an aside, she was with a cute new girl "Ruthy", blonde, nice bod, glasses. Great personality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0427.JPG‎   IMG_0432.JPG‎   IMG_0437.JPG‎  

  7. #15388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    All Star Varsity Line up on Paradise Trail

    I was drinking at the DollHouse earlier and chatting with a couple guys in my crew. One Say's hey C5, I bet my girls on the trail in my daily rotation is better than yours. I say dream the fuck on dude! I've been knowing this guy over 5 year's and he has horrible fucking taste in women! LOL!

    He says his favorite trail girl's are Ashley Bella Saint and Liz aka half pint. Now these two are his favorite and he considers them the best out their right now. LOL!

    YMMV boy's! To each his own.

    C5 all star varsity line up on Paradise Trail currently is without a doubt, Mistress Charlie is number one! Their is no sweeter pussy out their right now than Charlie. She's young, thin and her face is absolutely gorgeous! Little Lexi is right their behind Charlie followed by Shannon!

    So many new chicks are hitting up the trail that I can't keep up!

    C5.

  8. #15387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Second dream of today goes to the beautiful Shannon on Paradise Trail. There is something about this chicks body that drives me crazy. I love fucking this cool white chick who by the way can definitely take a pounding! I'm balls deep inside her pussy every time I fuck this chick! I be killing this tight pussy! LOL.

    Excellent head game as well!

    Digits available for Active Senior Members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0000001_7.jpg‎   image0000001_4.jpg‎   image0000001_10.jpg‎  

  9. #15386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise with Little Lexi

    It was a beautiful sunny day on Paradise Trail today and my dick was in need of some action. First up was the beautiful little Lexi. Scooped her up in the old quadrant near wawa and she was dressed to impress! Very seductive and ready to fuck. Took her to a nice private spot and got a full GFE experience! Her head game is getting better and better! BBBJ until I was ready to stick my dick in that oh so tight pussy! The sounds she makes while I'm fucking her in my car is a huge turn on! Busted deep deep deep inside her pussy! Awesome dream!

    Active Seniors Members can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170116_175626.jpg‎   20170115_040221.jpg‎   20161231_023619.jpg‎  

  10. #15385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a photo or two I've seen of Lisa Marie? HSW who supposedly doesn't do brothers? Been to get a hold of that azz for a minute. Somebody else chime in please.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.
    Thanks.

    C5.

  11. #15384

    Looks Like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or dream with this chick?

    C5.
    Looks like a photo or two I've seen of Lisa Marie? HSW who supposedly doesn't do brothers? Been to get a hold of that azz for a minute. Somebody else chime in please.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  12. #15383

    Gigi is looking good!

    Had a terrific dream with Gigi at her room in the Hoyal. She looks really, really good. All made up with sparkles around her eyes. Not pregnant at all, slim and sexy. Most important, she was not doped out!! Had a whole lot of fun. She's looking to make a comeback. Again and looking for clients. I have new phone number for her.

  13. #15382

    On paradise trail

    Not much one WSW with blk hair at wawa at fl mall.

    Saw her upclose yuk.

    Another 2 near the wawa near the wendys.

    The WSW with red rair and shit kicker boots looked fun.

    The other WSW blond in red shirt looked really old.

    No sign of Gestapo.

    Have fun stay safe.

  14. #15381

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Just got thru dreaming with this very petite chick, been trying to meet up the last 2 days but she never responded when I was free. So she hit me up today and has a room so I shot over to the hotel and she has the door cracked so I knock and walk in. She's butt naked fresh out the shower looking good, looks like the pics maybe just a tad bit older in person but still very good looking. So we just get right to business and she gets on her knees and gives me a pretty good bbj with some DT not much but she did get all the way down my flute a few times. So after a little more BJ I go in Mish she has a nice meaty snatch so went to pounding away and wanted her to get on top. She got real into it so she jumps on and rides for about 10 mins until she was tired out then went in doggy where she was running from the D LOL. Had my hands gripping her hips pulling her back in every time she tried to scoot away I'd pound deep on the next stroke until I busted. She took a good pounding and handled it well being as petite as she is and it was a turn on to have her try to keep me from pounding deep. Thanks Emale7676 for the digits she's definitely a good hassle free time.
    Yeah she is pretty new at this and not the brightest chick. Who the f**k leaves the door open for strangers. And I bet you she had all her personal belonging just laying around. Told me that one time guy came over to room and swiped her phone. Luckily guy was in same hotel so I walked over and took it back from him. Yeah depending on the day she looks older. Depends on the rest she got night before.

    Also she got a tight kitty. I can't even get even without plenty of lube which she never carries. I noticed if I start pound she starts pushing away. That's when I ease up. I prefer keeping it tight and not to damage her because she's so fragile.

    Great review. Let's see how long she sticks around.

  15. #15380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or dream with this chick?

    C5.
    No but the background looks like Stars on the trail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape