Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,656 to 38,670 of 58879
-
02-04-17 08:45 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 25Mya
Check out Mya. She sounds like the best match for you.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage
-
02-04-17 08:42 #20223Senior Member

Posts: 229Two Pams?
Take another look: I don't see the tat. The Pam we all know and love (the one with the "it" factor that has been here a long time) has a small amount of ink on one of her boobs. It looks to me like this is someone else?
Originally Posted by Pbwardy02
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 05:14 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 236Alana
Have not seen Alana but I inquired about her on this board a couple of months ago and two gents told me to pass.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 01:36 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 373Luxas
Stop by tonight and fell asleep in not going to bored you with the details Lily was pick of the draw beautiful petite sweet girl wanted more but was very happy with what I got may drop by tomorrow see if I get a different pick was this crazy thick Latina when I woke up I wanted that bad!
-
02-03-17 22:41 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 795De La Rosa Studio: My First Visit
I recently had a session with the lovely Tina at De La Rosa Studio.
It is in a nice apartment near UCF. The massage room was dark and had soft music and candles for a relaxing effect. There is also a bathroom with a shower connected to the room so you can wash off oil (which is warmed for your massage).
Tina her self is a beautiful woman with great skills and attitude. I got the premium package which included FBSM and a great rub. She really has good skills and was very attentive.
Standard finish today, but I got vibes that perhaps more might be available (perhaps for an additional fee?
If I am over by UCF, I will definitely return to this place.
Scores:
Tina: Beauty: 9/10.
Tina: Skills: 10/10.
Tina: Attitude: 10/10.
Studio Ambience: 9/10.
Be safe.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...vailable-.html
-
02-03-17 22:00 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 25Gia
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Mj832
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 16:58 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 58Never seen Gia but I will when schedule allows
She has a review on ThEroticboaRd that is good but massage only with an extra or two but not FS.
Originally Posted by JuanKanobi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 16:21 #20217Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her yet?
Please PM if you have any details on her.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/10024544
-
02-03-17 15:22 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 307Wrong. Pam has been around for a VERY long time. YMMV. As she gets older however the menu seems to be much more limited.
Originally Posted by Texualman
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 14:50 #20215Senior Member

Posts: 388BB New Talent
Drew Ada. Best DT in the place. However the rest of the performance was uninspiring.
-
02-03-17 09:47 #20214Banned Member

Posts: 5352Massage
Gentleman and Ladies I will be at lake Kissimmee next week. After 10 hours on the water fishing I would be interested in a good massage and maybe a little extras. Does any one know of a provider within 30 to 45 Min. PM any info.
-
02-03-17 06:07 #20213Senior Member

Posts: 157Latina body rub Gia that works out of her apartment off Osceola Parkway.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 21:24 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 108Pamela
I have seen Pamela, she is real and legit. I have not seen Alana. I will say Pamela seems to be a recent addition to this area and I've seen Alana's ads forever around here.
Hope this helps.
T.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 16:39 #20211Senior Member

Posts: 133Bb
Went to BB late Saturday night. The place was packed and had to wait til after the massage for a TS. I drew Paris and went back into the only available room. Standard BB tip was left and it was off to the races. Paris has an ass to die for. Pretty good massage and left very happy.
-
02-02-17 11:45 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 300Can you be more specific as to which Gia this is for?
Originally Posted by Mj832
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






