Thread: Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 197
-
11-28-17 18:33 #137Senior Member

Posts: 114You don't know that. Its someone's word against another with no proof at all. And we are all believing it. Not saying it didn't happen but just because someone says it did doesn't mean it did. Another one getting in trouble is over a photo that shows he is not grabbing any body part. Just jokingly has his hands over to give the illusion he is.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 17:42 #136Senior Member

Posts: 1573Sex issues
Some form of a release performed by a provider and dating (fucking) someone (from work place) are two totally different things, I know for sure and therefore disagree that fear of harassment accusations will increase demand of "love for sale" business.
Originally Posted by FlxGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 11:29 #135Senior Member

Posts: 568Worth pointing out that theres a difference between innocent flirtation and harassment. No one is getting in trouble for flirting. Theyre getting in trouble for raping, or repeated sexual advances by superiors, or straight up grabbing of body parts.
That isn't flirting.
Originally Posted by FlxGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 21:19 #134Regular Member

Posts: 8Sex Harassment Issues
A thought crossed my mind that with the recent spate of unwanted sexual advances with political figures, entertainment and business leaders that this may increase the demand for happy endings, escort services, etc. What may be an innocent office flirtation may now be interpreted as an unwanted advance and somebody will lose their job in the process.
The need for companionship or romance or simply getting satisfied will not diminish. It will take a different route than before. Got to go somewhere and that may be to your local massage parlor or escort service.
-
09-14-17 20:20 #133Senior Member

Posts: 604Hard to let go
It's nuts on my part. I'll give her a month. Day of, I'll have a list. Plan B, Plan C, Plan D. Call me crazy!
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 02:33 #132Senior Member

Posts: 3480Cancellations.
If she cancels a bit more on me then I would find another provider to play with.
-
09-13-17 14:17 #131Senior Member

Posts: 604Thinking some providers are a little more chronic with the cancellations. And the one I'm thinking of isn't even of the BP variety.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 01:17 #130Senior Member

Posts: 3480Regular Clients.
Most regular clients of a provider will understand if a provider has to cancel or reschedule a meeting. I've had very few cancellations from a provider. I understand things happen can at the last minute before I have a meeting set up. She will see me later that day or on another day.
-
09-12-17 13:59 #129Senior Member

Posts: 604Ncns
Just had some insight into the way some of these providers think. Recently saw a new gal, first time for me. Originally scheduled a half hour but it was such a good time I requested another hh and she agreed. During a lull in action she took a call and afterwards mentioned I had taken someone else's time that she was supposed to do an outcall for. I asked her if he was pissed and her reply killed me "it's ok he's a regular" Wow. I've probably been on the receiving end of this several times myself. In her defense at least she took his call. All the times I've been NCNS'ed I've never had a provider reply to my text or call at that time. I even had one the other day blow me off and when I texted her the next day and asked why she blew me off she replied "I didn't blow you off I didn't hear the alarm" This stuff is priceless!
-
03-23-17 19:08 #128Senior Member

Posts: 176I hear ya Terry. Same thing happened to me a little while back. I know the ladies cruise the board once in awhile but when it happens within hours, it makes you think.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 12:08 #127Senior Member

Posts: 209I've never thought of it that way. I tend not to be conspiratorial. However, I would never TOFTT for any woman who advertises that she is using or looking for drugs. That is a red flag for me that they may be an addict or working for a pimp etc. I am not a user so someone drunk or high is a turnoff for me. I know most people who use are not addicts but adding drugs or alcohol to the mix is a red flag.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
Now I have seen people who mention 420 friendly etc and it is great but I'd never TOFTT on one of them.
My 2 cents.
-
03-23-17 09:20 #126Banned Member

Posts: 373Mongers
Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.
I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.
Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!
-
02-03-17 20:16 #125Senior Member

Posts: 183Miranda & LEO
Every once in a while I see one that says "Chicago's finest" or some other city. It always makes me wonder if LEO thinks he's being cute or the poster is really that clueless. Either way, I'm not brave or foolish enough to try to find out.
Originally Posted by RobertSterling
[View Original Post]
There was another ad with an impossibly hot girl at a bargain price who's ad said "P.S., bring some 420". Trying for a twofer on the arrest report!
-
02-03-17 06:05 #124Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
If you see my edit I needed coffee for typing. Obviously needed it for waking up my brain too.
Originally Posted by RobertSterling
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
02-02-17 13:10 #123Senior Member

Posts: 176Miranda
Thanks Ben. Exactly. It does not have to do with any specific lady. I'm sure some ladies are legit but it is always in the back of my mind of LEO being cute.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






