Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    This is a late report from last Tuesday night. Had the opportunity to meet Jade and all I can say is wooow. She is a nice girl and very friendly. She is my type of girl, big tits as I like them and big curvy ass. I enjoyed the view of that big ass while pounding her from behind. I usually don't repeat but she is a definite repeat for me and will probably be in my weekly (or bi-weekly) rotation. You will need to take your vitamins before checking this one out. I am sure she is going to make me broke but I am ready for the challenge.
    The BEST! I wish I could marry jade!!

    By the way, You're Welcome!!

    C5.

  2. #15259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Girls from Miami

    There were several on the heavy side LSW Friday night around 23:00. Scooped up one of them and went to a secluded location. After parking and in my dream she told me it would be 80 roses for a BBBJ extra if I wanted more. I said no way. She indicated that she is with two others and they came from Miami. I was about to head back but she quickly lowered the price. We finally agreed on 60 roses with no rush, I can take my time. Her skills were excellent and roaming was definitely allowed. I also took my time with no complaints. She had huge tits which I very much enjoyed. I could no longer hold back and erupted sucking on those tits. Her rose count for me was little steep but her performance was great. Probably will not repeat only because I prefer them thinner. They look good but they do try to hide there weight by wearing very tight clothing. Not sure about her name since she said first her name is Amber and later said Nicole.

  3. #15258

    Jade

    This is a late report from last Tuesday night. Had the opportunity to meet Jade and all I can say is wooow. She is a nice girl and very friendly. She is my type of girl, big tits as I like them and big curvy ass. I enjoyed the view of that big ass while pounding her from behind. I usually don't repeat but she is a definite repeat for me and will probably be in my weekly (or bi-weekly) rotation. You will need to take your vitamins before checking this one out. I am sure she is going to make me broke but I am ready for the challenge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jade1.jpg‎   jade3.jpg‎  

  4. #15257

    Anything left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Going thru a big tit phase boy's! She declined to have her face in a pic but she didn't mind me showing off her massive tits!!

    Excellent tit fuck and suck for 20 coin's!

    C5.
    Is there any dream / fantasy left that you did not try yet? LOL.

  5. #15256

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I definitely would not give up on her dude. Lexi is a pretty good communicator. You will be glad you saw her!! Lexi is brand new and a really cool person. Charlie is also smoking hot!! Both are a must see!!

    C5.
    Great to hear such motivating words, seems they are very busy, but I'm on it again!

    Thanks C!

  6. #15255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tits

    All natural big tits!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161213_144444.jpg‎  

  7. #15254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise

    Going thru a big tit phase boy's! She declined to have her face in a pic but she didn't mind me showing off her massive tits!!

    Excellent tit fuck and suck for 20 coin's!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6159.jpg‎  

  8. #15253
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys seen this, LOL, thought I would see what the fuss was about on Mash, saw nothing but this.
    Hahaha yes that is funny. The resident there ain't scare of nothing! I wonder how she doesn't get her clothes stolen in the yard from those SW's on the street. Looool.

  9. #15252

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Had an awesome dream tonight with my home girl Shelley. Scooped her up in the old quadrant and her massive tits were popping out all over the place! Took her to a safe spot and went to town sucking and fucking those huge tits! Busted a huge nut right in between them! Always a awesome titty fuck!

    PM Seniors for digit's.

    C5.
    Hi I am a senior member and would love to have her digits I am now in the ocaLa area but fo travel back to orlando and would love to see this woman. Have ocala digits for trade if you are coming this way. Let me know thanks.

  10. #15251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Desiree on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    The Desiree with the shaved head? If so, I had a stellar session last week as well.
    I love seeing Desiree walk in those black knee high fuck me boots! I may have to start picking her up again.

    C5.

  11. #15250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Dream to nightmare.

    So happen to be around area for lunch, and after my lunch was finished I tried to hit up Liz from my last visit in area, but never did respond.

    When the evening came since I was in area still decided to just cruise around looking. Not really seeing anything around 5-6 PM, but eventually came up on.

    What I thought was a WSW, was actually a LSW (puerto rican. Spinner, to be exact). Since wasn't really seeing anything and I had plans in a couple hours, decided to scoop up. Which than shortly after revealed she may be a little cray. Demanded donation up front, which I did not agree with from earlier mentions / advice, but was kinda in rush. And I had vibe she wasn't going to get out of car even if I wanted her to (again, a little cray); I put 'half' which I pulled wrong amount so half was a little much, what ever. After starting a little bit, kept stopping and talking for a while, where she started going from a little cray to fucking crazy. Didn't remove any clothing, and kept stopping a lot. Slowly killing vibe; I just wanted to finish ASAP at this point. Near finish, started gagging, didn't think to much of it. And kept revealing how much of a crazy and fucked up chick she was - (wanted to k!ll peoples, and loves hero! N). As I was about to finish, she fucking pukes over me and my car. Fuck sakes (least I'm laid back and chill on shit like this). So now I'm just cleaning away, soon as I am some what cleaned up for the most part, she wants to be dropped off cause she has to piss (good. I want to get rid of you ASAP). Get to point to drop her off, would not leave car as she wanted other 'half' (***** please, you didn't finish and puked on me, you think I am going to give you any more? -- I say this in a nicer way though so she doesn't go fucking crazy at me). After I say she ain't getting any more, she says 'Oh, lets finish then, it was because you had no cover. I only do CBJ. Really I had covers, should a mentioned that. After that she has the nerve to say "well than lets finish", or wanting more mula. Crazy ***** would not leave vehicle, be lucky I'm letting her keep what she got, had to toss another 5 at her to just get her out (slowly out) -- soon as she stepped out, bolted out of there. Again, all my bad experiences are non WSW's it seems, maybe just my luck of draw.

  12. #15249

    Barbie from kissimmee

    Does anyone have barbie's digits? The cute young blonde. PM please.

  13. #15248

    Pocahontas

    Anyone got her digits she was wearing a light brown dress last night.

  14. #15247

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    The Desiree with the shaved head? If so, I had a stellar session last week as well.
    Yes that is her a real sweet girl and no rush like some of these SW.

  15. #15246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Who is giving these chicks 80 to 100 flowers. Idk her name didn't keep convo going long enough to get it but she says every monger brings 100 flowers for her. She wearing black jacket and blue boy shorts by BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Never mind I just ask what her menu look like and its diff than what she gave me the 1st time. So that's makes 3 girls tonight asking for 80 to 100 flowers.
    DreadCity is absolutely correct! I was on the trail all night and noticed several new chicks, mostly black and all pretty thick. Out of curiosity I pulled the chick over with the mega big ass wearing a tight gold dress or mini dress. Very pretty chick. Immediately asked for 100 and quickly went down to 80! Dropped her off so fast it wasn't even funny. They are 5 of them working together down here from Miami.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape