Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Alexis on Paradise Trail

    2nd dream tonight went to the lovely Alexis. She had a room tonight in the old quadrant and I had to stop by! Alexis can suck and fuck with the best of them! Chick has some very Good skills! Deep throat BBBJ and CFS! She is very sweet and very submissive! This cutie white chick is always a great dream!

    C5.

  2. #15244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Had an awesome dream tonight with my home girl Shelley. Scooped her up in the old quadrant and her massive tits were popping out all over the place! Took her to a safe spot and went to town sucking and fucking those huge tits! Busted a huge nut right in between them! Always a awesome titty fuck!

    PM Seniors for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170105_233336.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_233529.jpg‎   IMG_20170102_215808.jpg‎   Resized_20160902_080146.jpg‎  

  3. #15243

    Liz and Bella

    Liz is not on vacation right, she got out quickly for time served. You can call liz with the same recent number or pm me for digits. Bella Saint is currently on a unplanned vacation now, I know this because she only called me in the morning and not in the afternoon like she wanted so I looked her up and found out why.

  4. #15242
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 57

    Visiting Orlando BBW Reviewed an ready!!

    It's Kelsey I'm visiting. Orlando area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7c9ed0d39952812c30c72c2494cb4a25_f.jpg‎   34f5a40e139fe5ceb2ecd43f341eb319_f.jpg‎   c114dcc3a5d8696740ce3d406de081c5_f.jpg‎   2245f5ff482d0028217166f3d8b35210_f.jpg‎   83af6e9a3a3107dc165cac2017399c60_f.jpg‎  

    01939c513397abe887e739359edbacea_f.jpg‎   c9f9859861b9f18017ae256568e6bca6_f.jpg‎  

  5. #15241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Big Event Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Never mind I just ask what her menu look like and its diff than what she gave me the 1st time. So that's makes 3 girls tonight asking for 80 to 100 flowers.
    Sounds like they're here to try and cash-in on out-of-town, Pro-Bowl schlubs. Maybe they'll score a few, too, but after Sunday, well.

  6. #15240
    Quote Originally Posted by Over50  [View Original Post]
    Wow just had an amazing most sensual bbbjdt from this lovely lady. She was wearing these thigh high boots showing off her beautiful legs. I have digits. I'm glad I stopped.
    The Desiree with the shaved head? If so, I had a stellar session last week as well.

  7. #15239
    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    At least for me. Names Kaycie. She seems new. Might be the affect of probowl. She has a room at Eco. Picked her up around Sunco and had a great nun rush CBJ dream everything is covered boys no skin to skin. BSW spinner type. Told her to walk between Sunco and BB.

    Will repeat. Digits are available.

    Dc.
    Never mind I just ask what her menu look like and its diff than what she gave me the 1st time. So that's makes 3 girls tonight asking for 80 to 100 flowers.

  8. #15238

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    "How much are you willing to pay me to stop hooking up with other girls?

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.
    What she really means is give me all that CASH and not those other beitches. LOL.

    Trail Hunter.

  9. #15237

    New talent

    At least for me. Names Kaycie. She seems new. Might be the affect of probowl. She has a room at Eco. Picked her up around Sunco and had a great nun rush CBJ dream everything is covered boys no skin to skin. BSW spinner type. Told her to walk between Sunco and BB.

    Will repeat. Digits are available.

    Dc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170127_224557.jpg‎  

  10. #15236

    Desiree

    Supposed to be coming into Orlando tomorrow, can anyone pm me desirees current digits?

  11. #15235

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering why you were not rolling into O Town much anymore hunting new foxes. Now it's clear you have a special girl!! Well bro, happens to me a lot and I roll with it until it turns sour, and it always turns sour sooner or later. I get much better attention from these women while I'm steady. With that said, an occasional discrete hookup with a girl not in her sphere is definitely allowed. !!
    SG I have been rolling into HO Town. And I have been fuckin UTR new foxes. And ALL NO fuckin Party Hats!! And I haven't posted my fucks because these chicks don't want the publicity.

    Yeah life is very good.

    TH Still Livin The Dream.

  12. #15234

    I really got to know

    Who is giving these chicks 80 to 100 flowers. Idk her name didn't keep convo going long enough to get it but she says every monger brings 100 flowers for her. She wearing black jacket and blue boy shorts by BB.

  13. #15233

    You Have a Steady!! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Here's what a WSW, who will be nameless because I respect her very much, told me. " Stop hooking up with other girls " . What would you do?? LOL.

    Trail Hunter.
    I was wondering why you were not rolling into O Town much anymore hunting new foxes. Now it's clear you have a special girl!! Well bro, happens to me a lot and I roll with it until it turns sour, and it always turns sour sooner or later. I get much better attention from these women while I'm steady. With that said, an occasional discrete hookup with a girl not in her sphere is definitely allowed. !!

  14. #15232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nashville

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys seen this, LOL, thought I would see what the fuss was about on Mash, saw nothing but this.
    Dude I would definitely NOT underestimate Nashville. It all depends on you're timing and the time of day or night. I used to also feel Nashville was a waste of time. It's NOT! Plenty of hidden treasures on Nashville.

    C5.

  15. #15231

    T would ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Here's what a WSW, who will be nameless because I respect her very much, told me. " Stop hooking up with other girls " . What would you do?? LOL.

    Trail Hunter.
    "How much are you willing to pay me to stop hooking up with other girls?

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape