Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Only In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDJones  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in a couple weeks on business. Can I get 2-3 upscale provider referrals?
    I would highly recommend you reaching out to Dallas! She travels between Tampa and Orlando. Dallas is the most beautiful and breathtaking upscale provider in the entire state of Florida! I have NEVER seen one bad review on this beautiful young pure Goddess of a woman, All very positive with many mongers left in pure awe after their visit with her! If beauty and upscale is what you seek, Dallas will be the woman of your dreams for year's to come!

    Good luck!

    C5.

  2. #10336

    Round 2 Jenncici

    Hey fellas. Round 2 today with Jenn. So many positive things have been said. Not sure I can add much accept she was a little more open and relaxed and I can see where after a few visits this little goodie will get even better. As always clean fresh no drama no BS and Was early and eager to get to business. And if those titties are fake they sure fooled me See ya soon!!

  3. #10335

    UTR Sophia

    Outstanding visit with this woman. I was amazed how great her body look, due to 3 kids. I still don't believe her. LOL.

    Sensual, funny, engaging and total GFE.

    Thanks Doc for the info. Will repeat.

  4. #10334

    Happyinflordia

    Had a chance to see utr sophia last week at my appt great ass and man made boobs full GFE BBBJ all else covered although her english is not so good the dream was awesome she is free for outcalls daytime only 9:00 am to 2:00 pm only going through some tough times and needs some help SM can PM me for details and contact info HIF.

  5. #10333

    April / goldenrod area

    Nice dream with gorgeous early 40's MILF. Very GFE, nice dt BBBJ, one of the best and gets really into the session. Only negative is she has you buy her a drink at a local gas station beforehand and is a bit over talkative but if this doesn't bother you, go for it. I'm glad I did!

  6. #10332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Seriously!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDJones  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in a couple weeks on business. Can I get 2-3 upscale provider referrals?
    Dude seriously? RTFF!

  7. #10331

    C'Mon. Man

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Will you never learn that you can't do this on the review threads? Guys can ask questions, you do not have to answer if you don't want but they are allowed to post the question

    A2

  8. #10330

    Cmon man. Really??

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDJones  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in town in a couple weeks on business. Can I get 2-3 upscale provider referrals?
    This entire forum is Full to the brim with data on providers with links to make contact. Just read!!

  9. #10329

    Happyinflordia

    UTR SOPHIA. Had a chance to see utr Columbia Sophia again in last several days although her English is not that good but she sure uderstands the meaning of sex total GFE BBBJ FS all covered great bolt ons super ass loves daty very clean multiple Os only available for outcalls weekdays 9:00 am till 2:00 pm senior members can PM me for contact info and more details HIF.

  10. #10328

    Real or augmented it is quality that counts (Jenncici)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiserman  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I love them. Especially when I'm looking for PSE more than GFE. Don't get me wrong, naturals are beautiful too.
    I like nice boobs. There are a lot of bad natural boobs out there and some aweful boob jobs. There are also beautiful natural and wonderful augmented racks running around. It is quality that counts and I am not partial whether they are natural or enhanced. If you want to see an example of a great pair of enhanced breasts, Jenncici has one of the best boob jobs I've ever had the pleasure of (fill in the blank). And I have enjoyed them. I'd like to high five whoever did hers. Well done, doctor!

    I like boobs too

    A2

  11. #10327
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #10326

    The MILF?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Few years ago there was a girl named Jodie. She was an accomplished provide. Is she still around?
    Incalls in Daytona Jodie? She posts all the time.

  13. #10325

    Jodie

    Few years ago there was a girl named Jodie. She was an accomplished provide. Is she still around?

  14. #10324
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim999  [View Original Post]
    Another scintillating session with my favorite college cutie. Jenn looked great and we got right to it. It's a thrill to have her do what she does so well. Taking my turn pleasing her is its own reward. We've been together enough that we are very comfortable with each other. Hot, sexy, sensuous and so willing to please. She got hers and I certainly got my fill. I have many options but she treats me so well that this GFE doll is my favorite, by far.
    Always enjoy our visits!

  15. #10323
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 34

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guckt0  [View Original Post]
    Had another encounter with jenn, definitley a repeat, what can I say. Your typical college girl beauty. Sorry can't say anything negative guys. Felt comfortable the whole time, too comfortable actually had to slow down some to keep enjoying the moment. Always clean, knows what she wants, and has the tightest pussy I've ever had by far.
    See you soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape