Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15230

    First time

    Planning on heading out tonight for my first time. What time do y'all recommend I head out? I work from 10 pm-5 amish.

  2. #15229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise.

    I was in the mood for a PAWG! Jade is one the the prettiest chicks with a HUGE beautiful white ass on the trail! I've known jade for a very long time. A pure sweetheart with a good attitude. Very submissive and ALWAYS wants to please.

    Jade has a room in the old quadrant so I texted her to see if I could swing by. I get into her room and BAM!! That big fine ass of hers was calling C5! Excellent BBBJ then immediately into to covered K9 and I slammed that big booty hard and deep until I busted deep inside the condom!

    Jade knows how to fuck! Plus most importantly she can handle a big dick and take a pounding!

    I will absolutely keep repeating with this beautiful young white girl.

    Active SENIOR Members can PM for digits.

    C5.

  3. #15228

    What would you do??

    Here's what a WSW, who will be nameless because I respect her very much, told me. " Stop hooking up with other girls " . What would you do?? LOL.

    Trail Hunter.

  4. #15227

    ?

    Are you guys talking about Charli with the Loser Boyfriend?

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Great list c5. I think Charli is the hottest one out there. Although she has been unreliable. Had dates planned with her but would back out of them.

    I mentioned a new chick gege (also goes by grace). Been dating her for a while now. Very submissive and pretty. Petite like Charli but older looking and tanned. Still high quality for paradise trail. Anyways she got a cell today and looking for good dates. Pm me for her digits. I have a pic and will try to include.

  5. #15226

    Sign says.

    Have you guys seen this, LOL, thought I would see what the fuss was about on Mash, saw nothing but this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1250.JPG‎  

  6. #15225

    Desiree

    Wow just had an amazing most sensual bbbjdt from this lovely lady. She was wearing these thigh high boots showing off her beautiful legs. I have digits. I'm glad I stopped.

  7. #15224

    Brianna

    Saw her too that same day and agreed with everything mentioned in this report. I have digits and can pass it to you or other contributing members of this board. I am still thinking about that big ass, which remind me of Aaamber ass. Here are some pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Driving home and fell asleep while driving again, saw Brianna a WSW headed north, told me her rout would be from the 711 just and of the 528 up to that sandy lake rd. (LOL) she's back in the area after 10 years, she was wearing tight black and white leggings a sweater and her hair up into a little bun type. Asked me for a $. I laughed and responded do you know where you are walking? She responded yea I have been out here before 10 yrs ago when 18-20. I asked if she had a room and she responded with a yes. So I thought hmmm $. 05 she countered with $. 06, why not. She was pretty and thick! And no sign and looks of any type of candy. Not fat but thick! An ass to die for so I said why not.

    She's from Cali, worked in Miami, and now here for a bit.

    Everything covered, CBJ, cfs. Mish, k9 had, and let me tell you she can work it and get into it k9. Wow! And that ASS! Still thinking about it. 30 min later and done. We talked for a bit and she always posts on BP, but guess what. We all know its down so she's out and about. She had no Idea about usasg classified so I showed her and she plans to set up. 909# so if you come across her everything is safe, clean room and everything covered, did not ask for her full # because my other phone was left at work and I didn't plan on stopping anywhere tonight. She just said name and 909. Damn I wish I got her #. She looks white Italian, but is actually I mix with Lebanese and other don't remember. But I hope to dream again.

    Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brianna1.jpg‎   brianna2.jpg‎   brianna3.jpg‎  

  8. #15223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up Charlie late tonight and I approach this fine young hottie with a cute face and beautiful spinner body! Fucked the daylight's out of Charlie tonight! Excellent BBBJ and deep throat! Tight pussy!

    Charlie is number ONE!! On Paradise Trail!

    C5.

  9. #15222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTHunter  [View Original Post]
    Wow, after not being active for a little awhile, (still do read the forums) had to run some errands around Fl mall. I saw this petite, HSW, looked a little closer and thanks for chris5 for the pictures, it was the rising star Lexi. Busted a you, which took too long. She was still walking, pulled up and ask for a ride. She was shy as first, (doesn't dream with younger guys) we got comfortable, LEO check and off to the secret spot. After all this talk about her, I needed to try her out, fell asleep, and started to hear a wrapper noise. Fml. A little bummed but who cares, she started to work on my flute, first thing she said was " wow, your BIG" yes I am, now get to work, she worked my magic and after 5 minutes, exploded. Clean up and drop her back off. She is HOT! Best looking girl I've ever seen on the trail. Nice personality and I can't wait to see her again! I woke up and it was all a dream.

    YTH OUT!
    One of the best dream's out on Paradise! She's the best!

    C5.

  10. #15221

    Old Quadrant Report

    Lots of new SW around the old Quad. 3 just hanging out by the BK and 3 more between Sandlake and the Sunoco. Guess the probowl is drawing them all out. Not much LEO activity but there seemed to be something happening at the Dominos near Oakridhe. Be careful boys.

  11. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Didn't pick her up but someone said something about a SW robbing people in a red dress. Any info on the the BSW in red dress.
    There's a bunch of girls in town for the Pro Bowl be careful.

  12. #15219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 224
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTHunter  [View Original Post]
    Wow, after not being active for a little awhile, (still do read the forums) had to run some errands around Fl mall. I saw this petite, HSW, looked a little closer and thanks for chris5 for the pictures, it was the rising star Lexi. Busted a you, which took too long. She was still walking, pulled up and ask for a ride. She was shy as first, (doesn't dream with younger guys) we got comfortable, LEO check and off to the secret spot. After all this talk about her, I needed to try her out, fell asleep, and started to hear a wrapper noise. Fml. A little bummed but who cares, she started to work on my flute, first thing she said was " wow, your BIG" yes I am, now get to work, she worked my magic and after 5 minutes, exploded. Clean up and drop her back off. She is HOT! Best looking girl I've ever seen on the trail. Nice personality and I can't wait to see her again! I woke up and it was all a dream.

    YTH OUT!
    Any footage videos?

  13. #15218

    BSW by Roy inn

    Didn't pick her up but someone said something about a SW robbing people in a red dress. Any info on the the BSW in red dress.

  14. #15217

    Little Lexi

    Wow, after not being active for a little awhile, (still do read the forums) had to run some errands around Fl mall. I saw this petite, HSW, looked a little closer and thanks for chris5 for the pictures, it was the rising star Lexi. Busted a you, which took too long. She was still walking, pulled up and ask for a ride. She was shy as first, (doesn't dream with younger guys) we got comfortable, LEO check and off to the secret spot. After all this talk about her, I needed to try her out, fell asleep, and started to hear a wrapper noise. Fml. A little bummed but who cares, she started to work on my flute, first thing she said was " wow, your BIG" yes I am, now get to work, she worked my magic and after 5 minutes, exploded. Clean up and drop her back off. She is HOT! Best looking girl I've ever seen on the trail. Nice personality and I can't wait to see her again! I woke up and it was all a dream.

    YTH OUT!

  15. #15216

    Paradise trail.

    Had some excellent recent adventures on the trial.

    - MARIA. Solid!! Excellent BBBJ and no BS. Down to earth and mad cool.

    - LEE. Good BBBJ. Nice breasts!!

    - BARBIE. From Kissimmee. Hot blonde and fun. Had lotion and put her hands to work!

    Keep safe mates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape