Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #23253

    Re: Honey344

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reviewed this provider before? She is advertising on both BP and USASG:

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...nteed/18318450

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html

    I could not find any reviews. When I reached out to her, she told me that she does not want reviews so she can stay UTR.

    I hope the photos are recent and of her, but my instincts are telling me to be cautious. Please share with the forum if you have info, or feel free to PM me with details.

    Be safe.
    Found this. No reviews, but some suggestive pictures. Click on gallery.

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.778650/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 321-244-8055-14.jpg‎  

  2. #23252
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reviewed this provider before? She is advertising on both BP and USASG:

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...nteed/18318450

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html

    I could not find any reviews. When I reached out to her, she told me that she does not want reviews so she can stay UTR.

    I hope the photos are recent and of her, but my instincts are telling me to be cautious. Please share with the forum if you have info, or feel free to PM me with details.

    Be safe.
    Let me start by saying no I have NOT seen her or even contacted her. But as far as her saying she wants to be UTR. I'm calling BS on that cause you wouldn't have an ad on BP if you were trying to stay UTR.

  3. #23251

    Honey344

    Has anyone reviewed this provider before? She is advertising on both BP and USASG:

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...nteed/18318450

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html

    I could not find any reviews. When I reached out to her, she told me that she does not want reviews so she can stay UTR.

    I hope the photos are recent and of her, but my instincts are telling me to be cautious. Please share with the forum if you have info, or feel free to PM me with details.

    Be safe.

  4. #23250

    Emilee Rose Aka Phoenix

    Has anyone seen this girl? I am trying to find reviews but come up empty. Been wanting to try a bbw ebony without a 1,000 tats and she is looking good in those pics.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...immee/18374048

  5. #23249

    Anyone has a dream with Julia, Colombian beauty?

    Phone number does not reveal any information.

    Forum seems not having any review on her.

    Here is the link.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...o9952/18464557

    She seems hot, pics may be fake I am not sure. Located near airport / east orlando.

    Lack of info is giving an alarm, though.

    Any valuable info?

  6. #23248

    Was OK not the best

    http://orlando.backpage.com/MenSeekW...special-1oo-rεal-upscαlε-playmate-inc4 ll-only-casselberr /18482682.

    I saw her last summer when she was in E Orlando. If I recall it was an easy morning appt to make.

    The dream was so so.

    All covered, a bit rushed, and on a couch.

    She is the girl in the pic very pretty and seemed willing to please as long as it was quick. Very nice boobs and ass.

    Wouldn't repeat even though 45 is tempting. We will see.

  7. #23247
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #23246

    Charlise

    Was out by Charlise to see a client and hit her up. She told me she would only be available until a certain time due to the room. Setup a time to go see her to pay for the room and dream.

    Gave her the ETA, was exact to the minute on the ETA and radio silence. She texts me about 20 minutes later. Decided to pass. Maybe another time. My Mario coins, my game. Can't break your rules unfortunately.

  9. #23245

    Kassy

    I recently saw this provider. The pics are of her and shows only what she feels is her best side. She is much heavier in the hips. Easy to contact and get address to location. Texted her when I was at her location. She gave me the room number. Not GFE everything covered. I did just a qv and would not repeat. She wasn't quite my type. YMMV.

    http://milfy.com.orlando.escortbabyl...post/20159577/

  10. #23244
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind. Would you be able to pm me the digits or other contact info? Thanks.
    Hi can you please pm me Holly's digits.

    Thank you.

  11. #23243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493

    More Girl's

    For the green horns out there, This happens every winter more girls on OBT & BP because it's freezing everywhere else. Has nothing to do with Pro bowl or any other events in Orlando.

  12. #23242

    Flexible

    Any recommendations on a very flexible provider?

  13. #23241

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Holly in Longwood lately. There are some mixed reports on here about her. Yes she is for sure on something. There aren't many girls on BP that aren't on something. For the guy that took her to go get some candy and had trouble. Well some advice is don't take these crazy chicks anywhere! Show up F and go. If they want to go somewhere then leave. Bring your own lube and condoms. Always.

    Anyways back to Holly she is very laid back and ready to go. Nice BBBJ and then CFS. She has a very nice pretty tight pink pussy. Not robotic at all and really gets into it. You can't beat the price. I have seen her for as little as four time ten golden tickets.

    Play safe and give her a try sometime if you haven't seen her.
    If you don't mind. Would you be able to pm me the digits or other contact info? Thanks.

  14. #23240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Looks like providers are flooding in town. Lots of new providers / ads everywhere. So many I can't choose, loving the new selection coming in.
    Several brand new chicks have flooded Paradise Trail. We're enjoying them! Problem is we have to remind them they're on the trail and they will get trail prices!

    C5.

  15. #23239
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Looks like providers are flooding in town. Lots of new providers / ads everywhere. So many I can't choose, loving the new selection coming in.
    Just be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape