Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1813

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Brah808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on "Royal" . FS / HE?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.html
    Aloha Brah 808.

    I had a very similar experience at Royal as Brother NiceBush808. Very sensual HJ, she let me roam and after I got all excited from rubbing her pussy and getting her really wet, I told her that I wanted to "put inside". She giggled and said "you can, but it's going to cost "way more". As I didn't bring much more than the $120.00 I was planning on giving her for the massage and HE, I told her that I'd definitely like to take her up on it some other time. She giggled again and said, "any time, just let me know". LOL!

    ST.

  2. #1812

    Royal Massage Chinese Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Brah808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on "Royal" . FS / HE?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.html
    I tried her before. She's very nice. I liked her. YMMV. I first met her at her place near makaloa. It was early morning and I was feeling horny. If I can remember I think I gave her $. 10 or. $. 20 somewhere around there for a handjob. And it was one of the most sensual and nicest hanjobs I ever had. I stripped completely naked in front of her in her living room just to see if she'd get aroused and excited and just to get me excited too, took a shower, dried myself, then walked butt ass naked from the hallway into the room where she opened the windows and I could see the other buildings from across the Street and see and hear the traffic from outside across the street. Oh man it was tantalizing. She has a special technique and has very skillful hands. I enjoyed it so much that I asked Her to slow down and go real slow because the feeling was so fantastic and wanted it to last long as she used her fingers and hands up and down and all the around my penis as well as scrotum as I could feel this jubilant sensational feeling all around my manhood with all that oil on her hands and all over my dick and balls. Then finally my siemen had to finally come out as I finally ejaculated from the effects of genital Stimulation or manipulation from her long slender fingers And hands. I even asked for a BJ, which she was willing to give but I didn't carry enough money with me. I dunno how much though. I think FS is available too. Not sure how much either but just ask her. That HJ was nice though. Wouldn't mind getting one again from her. She probably gives a nice blowjob too. Let Me know how it goes dude.

  3. #1811

    ?

    Anyone have any info on "Royal" . FS / HE?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5976946001.html

  4. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    The photo used in that advertisement may look more "real" than many, but produces fifteen pages of Google Images hits on various other sites.
    Good thing I confirmed my appointment. They told me she hasn't come in yet. So I didn't take the chance. Looks like this place is the same as Lucky's place.

  5. #1809

    Re: "Asian Relaxation Therapy"

    Quote Originally Posted by NihonBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this MT?

    Pic looks real.

    Will toftt tomorrow.
    The photo used in that advertisement may look more "real" than many, but produces fifteen pages of Google Images hits on various other sites.

  6. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyles1  [View Original Post]
    Wow. LOL. There are a lot of ldy2 boy that looks better then girls. LOL.
    When I visited Thailand, I couldn't believe how many lady boys there were, many with full conversion. Our tour guide said her good friend is a converted lady boy and men couldn't tell the difference down there. Surgery is that good in Thailand. It made me wonder if I had a lady boy during my mongering. For that reason, I avoid the Thai ones. Not to say the Chinese and Korean "boys" don't convert. The odds are just greater with the thais.

  7. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by NihonBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this MT?

    Pic looks real.

    Will toftt tomorrow.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5973735263.html
    Yea looks cute, let us know how it goes.

  8. #1806

    Asian Relaxation Therapy

    Anyone have info on this MT?

    Pic looks real.

    Will toftt tomorrow.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5973735263.html

  9. #1805

    Relaxing Massage Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5972181589.html

    Looking for a decent massage with HE for only a $. This is the place. Chinese therapist, older but looks ok, with nice slim body. Massage was pretty good at med pressure. She said she can go harder, but I went with the medium. I can tell that she took some training. Almost full hour session with no rush, and finished with nice slow sensual HJ. Let me roam over clothing during the finish. For a $ total, I'm a repeater.

    Buka.
    One of her ads shows three pictures. Two are of her and the third is a back side shot of a super hot ass wearing jean shorts and slim legs. Would you say that's her?

  10. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Lily from Leewaadee Thai. Been around for years. She is "hot" but I honestly think she is a dyke and I have known her for about 10 years now. Go see her, she will give you a good massage.
    Wow. LOL. There are a lot of ldy2 boy that looks better then girls. LOL.

  11. #1803

    Massage with HE

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5972181589.html

    Looking for a decent massage with HE for only a $. This is the place. Chinese therapist, older but looks ok, with nice slim body. Massage was pretty good at med pressure. She said she can go harder, but I went with the medium. I can tell that she took some training. Almost full hour session with no rush, and finished with nice slow sensual HJ. Let me roam over clothing during the finish. For a $ total, I'm a repeater.

    Buka.

  12. #1802

    Back Breaker

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Small apt behind Korean yakiniku across crane park. She is alot bigger than her pic. Maybe 170 lbs. Didn't partake.
    170 lbs walking on your back will break it or if she decides to turn you over for some cow girl action, might also break your pipe!

  13. #1801

    Hot Hot Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Been up for a couple of days on CL.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970909551.html
    Lily from Leewaadee Thai. Been around for years. She is "hot" but I honestly think she is a dyke and I have known her for about 10 years now. Go see her, she will give you a good massage.

  14. #1800

    Hot! Hot! Hot!

    Any info on this one. Been up for a couple of days on CL.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970909551.html

  15. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5969487355.html

    Who's in the background?

    Another satisfied customer?

    lol

    Stay safe bros
    A farang that brought her to America, who will be dumped in a few years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape