Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,386 to 29,400 of 61438
-
01-28-17 02:00 #32053Senior Member

Posts: 2419Moni new years stuffing
-
01-28-17 00:50 #32052Senior Member

Posts: 977Kaylin of Millington WW
Met up with her tonight on Wilkins near Millington. I think she lives on Brunswick. Not all crack up to be if you ask me. She's cute, but not hot. Hot is when Puerto Rican Jessica / Melina first hit the scene. She's very demanding and trys to call the shots. In a total rush. Just not my type of fun. She has a lot of moles on her body. I wouldn't call it hot. Hot is flawless skin. She has one large nickel size mole on the front of her neck. Not to appealing. Standard rates with tip. I put my hand down there and it stunk. So I avoided FS. I'm interested in more so I think she might clean up well with a shower. I have a pic I'll post later if someone else doesn't beat me to it. YMMV and your taste may very. This girl is cute but not all that. If I can get past the rush. We might have something being that she's only 20. So she told me.
-
01-27-17 22:22 #32051Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Dawn
If anyone can hook a raBBit up. I'd appreciate it. I use to have Dawns number in my old phone.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 20:27 #32050Senior Member

Posts: 126BC can you describe this fine lady, did you see a particular tat? Sounds like someone I used to fill up.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 19:16 #32049Senior Member

Posts: 2344Dawn
She's still in Laurel for the moment. She could really use some help with extra cash for those of you that have her # already. She left her old man in such a hurry, she doesn't have a lot of clothes with her. If one of you guys that know her have a female friend or relative that has a extra coat or jacket she could have, I know she'd appreciate it.
-
01-27-17 17:26 #32048Senior Member

Posts: 545Sarah
I just saw Sarah off of Fairhaven. Beautiful spinner, nice tongue ring, and tight. Grabbed her digits for any seniors.
-
01-27-17 14:00 #32047Senior Member

Posts: 270Heather
Made several loops before driving by Heather at the circle. Older brunette but her ass looked good in her tight jeans. Pulled over and she hopped in. Seemed lucid but smelled strongly of cigarettes so I ran down the window to air her out. Drove to the rent a bed and went upstairs to have some fun. Had to wait for her to peel off several layers of clothes, noticing that she had some baby damage and floppy titties but the 'giner was smooth and smelled okay so positioned her and buried the bone. She made good noises about my girth and got wet pretty fast so I think she enjoyed it. Didn't take long for me to blast her full and slip out. Cleaned up and dropped her back near the circle. No digits (as usual) and not my usual cup of tea but she drained the lizard as promised.
-
01-27-17 13:15 #32046Senior Member

Posts: 174Stormed Through
-
01-27-17 06:02 #32045Senior Member

Posts: 705LE on Washburn
Looking for Christy last night and must have made too many loops. Got pulled over by Baltimore's finest and questioned. Had some fliers in car and said I was distributing them. Pretty lame, but it seemed to satisfy the officer. He stated that he was recording my tag number. This may be unrelated but an older guy on Pontiac and 6th was very obviously noting cars. So the foot patrols are gone but there seem to be plenty still watching and reporting.
-
01-27-17 01:01 #32044Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Kandii
I've known her since the first day she came into the scene. Actually I have her the name Kandii with two I (s). She has become a true beauty. I have a soft place in my heart for her and deserves the best. #RealTalk.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
raBBit
PS these are probably the best pics I've seen of her. Love them.
-
01-27-17 00:56 #32043Senior Member

Posts: 132Nice
Seems like you sampled one of Bmore's finest. You were playing with fire for a second there but you lived to tell the tale. It always gives me hope to hear a great monger story like this.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
Keep them coming brother.
-
01-27-17 00:11 #32042Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-26-17 21:58 #32041Senior Member

Posts: 152Taylor
Hope she doesn't stay out too late tonight. She'll miss her her court appearance for VOP.
Originally Posted by MoJulius
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 20:42 #32040Senior Member

Posts: 252To the couple who kick his fat ass. If you start a Kick starter page, Ill give money for your bail.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 19:13 #32039Senior Member

Posts: 55Harford Rd Taylor
Just spotted Taylor on Harford. She looks healthy. If I was a fan I would've scooped bt just letting you guys who miss her that she's back. At least for now. Be safe. Mo.







Reply With Quote






