Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,401 to 29,415 of 61400
-
01-26-17 14:20 #32000Senior Member

Posts: 464Last Saturday 1:55 am Amber needs her beer!
Drove around Wilkens for about 3 loops by the time I saw Amber. She's a SW with braids like "Alicia Keys". A mole on her upper left eye. Probably early 30's. She was the most sober looking girl and she didn't look like the normal SW.
Before she jumps in the car, she's telling me to drive to the corner store to get a 40. It should've been a sign but I was super horny. I reluctantly drive her to the store and she asks for $5. Again a bad sign. She sees me hesitate and she assures me "I'm not a druggie, I'm just a drunk. " which made me feel more relieved. I'd rather deal with a drunk than a tweaking spazz.
First corner store closes so we drive to the next one. Again she sees my hesitation and says "please don't leave me, if you do please throw my shit out before leaving". At this point she seems very level headed so I stuck thru the weirdness. It was a pleasant experience and I'm happy I stayed with her.
She tries to negotiate but I stay firm at. 25 and that already included the 5 for the forty. She excepts and she starts by taking out her big titties which looked amazing. I love big breast. She's very talkative and friendly but I got annoying so I just held her head down while I pumped her to completion.
I drop her off and she mentions her friend that just started walking and she's only 18. If it wasn't so late I would've sampled the 18 BSW. Maybe next time.
-
01-26-17 11:01 #31999Senior Member

Posts: 694How much did her services cost you.
Originally Posted by Nugen
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 10:55 #31998Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kandii
Wow Kandii, has turned into a real woman. I remember when she first hit the scene some years back, she reminded me of Elly May, from the Beverly Hillbillies. I would see her sometimes barefooted in the streets following behind some dude I think was her boyfriend at the time. I sure glad that she survived that part of, her life and now it looks like she has blossomed into a beautiful flower. This is rare because it usually is the other way around from "beautiful flower" to a "Tragedy". It is a pleasent surprise to see someone make the best out of their situation. Many cudos to her. Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 10:14 #31997Senior Member

Posts: 94Kay, or Kaylin, is definitely for real. For me she was a bit too good to be true because last time I saw her she was pretty out of her mind and I swore her off. Too bad really, she's young and cute as hell. If you want to peep her on FB message me. Bob.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 10:10 #31996Senior Member

Posts: 94Kay, or Kaylin, is definitely for real. And in my experience she was a bit too good to be true because the last time I saw her she was pretty out of her mind and I swore her off. Too bad really, she's young and cute as hell. If you want to peep her on FB message me.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 06:53 #31995Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii is using her temporary 4629 number for the time being. Give her a call if you have it. She's looking for some company. Don't send me PM's asking for her phone number. She has rules regarding giving her number out. However, if you can tell me her other number I will send you the temporary one.
These are some pictures that she saved on her phone when she visited Tip Top with one of you fine gentleman.
-
01-26-17 05:51 #31994Senior Member

Posts: 79Lindsey
I took a ride through WW and picked up Lindsey near the circle. She is 5'8" slender and black hair looks a 8. She said she had a headache and didn't have the best attitude and clearly needed her medicine. Her mic skills were average and we finished FS. Her body is still in decent shape as she hasn't been out long. Her looks are up there but don't set expectations high on the service.
-
01-25-17 23:53 #31993Senior Member

Posts: 545Nice Videos
Nice collection. Keep up the great posts!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 23:35 #31992Senior Member

Posts: 545RE: TGTBT Kay
I stopped by Pierre's today on my way home to see who was around, however, he was busy partying with a couple of his "friends". While leaving, I asked him about Kay. He verified that she exists around Brunswick, and his female friend said that she knew her. I am not sure what this is worth to any of you, but it seems credible.
On my way home, I stopped to pick up Tasha. Her place was mucher cleaner, but she has battle scars all over her body. I did the deed, but when I considered the potential of what can be had out there I felt bad. I wish that we had more TGTBTs.
Until next time, be safe friends.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 21:52 #31991Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kay
I was supposed to hookup with a WSW named Kay a few weeks back. She supposedly hung out at Pierre's place on a regular basis. She was discribed to me as being a cute chunky white girl. I called Pierre and had things all set up to meet her at his place, when at the last minute, I thought of how filthy his place is, and made the mistake of asking him for her # instead. Pierre realized what I was up to and said he doesn't give out # and hung up on me. We've since patched things up. I just never got around to asking about her again.
Originally Posted by Ttmmttmm
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 20:27 #31990Senior Member

Posts: 705I can back him on this. I forgot her name but I'm certain she said Kay. She is hot. And she has no phone.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 18:31 #31989Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Bubbles
First off, Miss TGTBT didn't have a number. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
But I finally got my hands on Miss Bubbles. Those huge boobs are deflating fast. So took her to Tessas. Same as everywhere else without the hitchhikers you take home. Very good BBBJ. Then smashed MISH and filled that kitten up. She moans like she really enjoyed herself and got her nut off. No number but we need to get this girl a phone.
raBBit
P.S. Found another TGTBT earlier. Exchanged digits, but haven't hooked up yet. Drove her and her girlfriend to cop. I usually don't but really want this blonde kitten. Young girl with lots of tattoos. Colorful hair. Anytime for Intel on this one. Names Shannon, nickname Shadowe.
-
01-25-17 17:36 #31988Senior Member

Posts: 431Pic or it didn't happen
C'Mon., O great seeker of information. At least give us a pic Did you ask for digits?
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 17:26 #31987Senior Member

Posts: 49Could you please upload a photo of her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 16:17 #31986Senior Member

Posts: 502Bhh
No its not gone he has a explanation on his page of his victory. He and all his fans say he won the fight. He says he didn't have time to take his coat off or put his phone down. Dude this is not boxing there is no ref in the middle telling you the rules. I must say his eye does look like the guy from the movie Friday.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






