Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,956 to 26,970 of 28277
-
03-23-17 16:48 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 527Not sure what to make of this
I answered a ad from CL. When I got her contact I seached it out anf found this connection. Any thought? What does this mean?
http://www.escortstings.com/972-472-0516
-
03-17-17 12:43 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 28Ooo
I see what you did ThERe. I like it, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by BradentonBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 17:09 #1320Banned Member

Posts: 986See my other response. Info is there, just look for it.
Originally Posted by Chas867
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 17:09 #1319Banned Member

Posts: 986Search for Sandra here, info is available. Also has plenty of reviews over ThERe.
Originally Posted by TantraMan0607
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 12:12 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 28Would love contact info
This sounds great, do you have any contact info or pictures? You can PM if you feel more comfortable, but I would love a local. Also for those rates, what are services if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Latino45
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Tantra.
-
02-23-17 04:09 #1317Regular Member

Posts: 10You have digits on her or an ad I can look up? My regular started on candy and I'm looking for someone new. PM me please.
Originally Posted by Latino45
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 13:23 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 188Options
Any PMs welcome. Doesn't look like a lot of activity on the escort board.
Originally Posted by Urbanite
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 14:29 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 188Tampa Week
Perusing the ads on eros and the choices are a bit overwhelming. Any solid and reputable recommendations with trips to Greece offered? Also any intel on good options that work with doubles partner? Quality is more important than cost. I'm spoiled a bit based on some recent experiences in ATL and SF. Best gents!
-
02-04-17 10:18 #1314Banned Member

Posts: 251Sexy Ginger on Eros is a Rip off!
Man that's what I thought. I would never have sent 300 to a backpage girl. You can look at my previous posts. I wouldn't just make this up. I really just wanted a good experience with a hot sexy woman with a nice set of man mades.
Originally Posted by ILoveBush789
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 15:28 #1313Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 9[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-03-17 14:03 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 187Sandra of Tampa / Brandon
I have been seeing her isince the summer. Her place is the back of a house (separate). Tall lady that giggles a lot and loves to have porn on while screwing. Her rate her reasonable. 7/. 1/1. 5 She is not a early bird and she has my appointments as late as midnight.
-
02-03-17 08:29 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 167Revenge
You would think a provider posting on Eros would know better than to rip a monger off.
Originally Posted by Jcassu24
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 14:17 #1310Banned Member

Posts: 251Sexy ginge / Molly jenson from Eros
Let's just say a little revenge was planted back on her this past week. Won't go into detail. But it brought me great joy to see her pissed off and to realize she just got duped!
Just for those that don't know she stole 300 from me.
-
01-24-17 12:53 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 372Rias add
http://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com
Need to do search for Ria.
-
01-23-17 15:16 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 293Chloe
I tried to find her FB but no luck until this guy show up. Search his name and her photo pops up on third profile. She looked really rough on her HCSO mugshot.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




