Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #23208

  2. #23207

    Toftt? Isabella Mexicana

    Umenthusiastic flute lesson for this one, just barely follows directions, studio was disorganized. Hugh bongos though. Flute skills get the job done if you need a quick lesson.

  3. #23206

    Magic

    BP Post I'd: 18356185. First post and unable to figure out to get the BP link to her ad posted here. My apologies. I dreamed I was in this part of town to bring a friend to a car dealership to pick up a car and had some time to spare before having to get back to the homeland. I was feeling like an adventure and found Magic's ad and the location was somewhat on my way. I called and she answered and was available for a quick reading. Standard two call setup. Location in no tell motel on west side /408. No sign of any outside activity. She opened room door as I got out of the car. Matched her pics. Can't mistake with the tatts and couple piercings. She was polite but very reserved. Said she was just about to fall asleep when I made the call announcing my arrival. Place was very unkept and bath area was a mess. I thought about leaving but since I was in and all was cool, what the heck. Needed a review, right. She cleared an area on the bed as I got out of my clothes. She quickly went to CBJ. I enjoyed it for what it was but she was rather mechanical so I suggested we switch to mish. We did for a while. I pulled out to play with the puppies a bit and then went back to mish to finish. I got what what I deamed for. Likely not to repeat but not totally dissatisifed. Maybe second time would be better. YMMV.

  4. #23205

    Total rip off!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamStone  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely using HARD DRUGS.
    Went to see her and made me wait almost 20 minutes while she was showering. Came out all hyper and acting rushy. Session lasted 5 minutes even when I had arranged for an hour! Every time I attempted to slow down she kept pushing, just wanted to get it over with!. If you check the comments on escortsbabylon you will find many have reported the same experience, too bad I did not see that before! Save your time and hard earned efforts and look somewhere else. She is totally worthless!

  5. #23204

    Kaotic Kandi. A lot of kaos not so much kandi!

    Long story short. Don't waste your time with this chick.

    I arrived on time only to wait forever while she was showering. Once out she was acting extremely hyper, asked for donation up front and then started giving instructions in a "trying to be nice" and demanding way a the same time.

    I requested an hour session but the entire meet lasted no more than 10 minutes as she was "nicely" pushing me to finish.

    A total waste of time. Look somewhere else.

  6. #23203

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSamSanford  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch for a tall blonde with big tits and found one on BP that looked promising. http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-fun/16970867.

    Don't often visit providers that haven't been reviewed by our literary club, but took a chance. The odd: Initial contact was by e-mail. Confirmed availability and general location near Millenia mall via email and she asked for my number so she could call. Several emails over the ensuing hour providing address with promise of call with unit number at appointment time. Unit number then provided by email with directions on entrance point. Door was locked, finally a phone call asking why I didn't come up. Implying that I didn't follow directions she walks out on second floor landing. Ready to walk until junior saw the tall blonde in heels. Looking up could see up skirt to shaved pussy. Couldn't convince junior to leave so proceeded with dream.

    Pictures are her but she is a little heavier now. Proceeded with an ok massage (lots of oil) a BBBJ followed by Russian between her natural "d's". Cover on moved to missionary where I unloaded in the cover. Provided wet towel for clean up.

    Nice lady but I didn't feel any chemistry, that combined with all communication by email will keep me from repeating.

    Sam.
    How much did it lighten your wallet?

  7. #23202

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    My report on Katie Lovet is that she is a reliable tall attractive provider who is easy to communicate. I first contacted Katie just before Christmas last year. She said that she was going for a holiday and I should contact her after 4 January. We first attempted to see each other before MLK day and I was on my way but with luck have it, her roommate decided to have lunch at her place, she had to cancel. We rescheduled and I saw her on my lunch break. Her incall was in a safe neighborhood. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door and gave me a hug. She had her heels on and boy was she tall with them in her. When the front door closed we continued to hug and lfk. She led me to her room where it was dark but nice and clean. There were no signs of drugs or management. We talked a bit about her we touched. When I felt secure we did some more lfk and she started undressing and OMG her body is slim and conditioned. She went on the bed and she motioned me to join her and I obliged. We started lfk again with both our hands exploring. BLUF is great and skilled BBBJ, RCG, CG, 69 followed by excited and pleasant release of effluence. I asked if she does CIM, no such luck but still Katie is worth a repeat visit.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...umber/18341779
    Sorry for the late reply, but I did want to say I had an awesome time with you! Can't wait to do it again soon.

    Xoxo,

    Katie.

  8. #23201

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellow mongers.

    Thinking on going fishing in the DeLand area looking with.

    http://centralflorida.backpage.com/W...ddess/18359191

    Any info hasnt been reviewes yet?

    The Rey Out!
    Been seeing her regularly for almost a year. She does have marks on her arms, but she's always been sweet and friendly and provided a great time for me. So whatever she's shooting, it doesn't seem to affect dream quality negatively.

    Very accommodating, full GFE and good enthusiasm, although she not a super loud cummer. I would recommend obviously, or I wouldn't have kept coming back LOL.

  9. #23200

    Talena

    Had a headache relief with talena and I got to it was total garbage! Her pics look way better. We started with a covered BJ which was average at best then went to miss. Covered. I then asked her to finish me off with a BJ she fuckin freaked out on me saying I'm not spending all day blowing you. She then got dressed and tells me its just business. Seriously I'm thinking why the fuck am I paying you. We still had a few minutes left but I just wanted her out of my fuckin house she a candy girl I believe. Don't waste your money on this one she aint worth a shit!!

  10. #23199

    Some here

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJohn326  [View Original Post]
    I've attempted to see her several times but she would rarely respond and it seemed impossible for me to set up a meeting. But if you do succeed I'm interested in how it went.
    I've had similar issues with seeing this one. Once I was finally able to setup a meet and when I arrived she said she needed a few minutes to get ready. 10 minutes later I texted again and then she tells me she's at the store.

  11. #23198

    Flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    I've attempted to see her several times but she would rarely respond and it seemed impossible for me to set up a meeting. But if you do succeed I'm interested in how it went.

  12. #23197
    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellow mongers.

    Thinking on going fishing in the DeLand area looking with.

    http://centralflorida.backpage.com/W...ddess/18359191

    Any info hasnt been reviewes yet?

    The Rey Out!
    Don't waste your time. She's been reviewed on the Daytona board and I've seen her myself. The pictures look way better than real life and she had a bunch of track marks when I saw her. PM me if you want more details.

  13. #23196

  14. #23195
    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellow mongers.

    Thinking on going fishing in the DeLand area looking with.

    http://centralflorida.backpage.com/W...ddess/18359191

    Any info hasnt been reviewes yet?

    The Rey Out!
    You might check out the Daytona site. I believe she has been reviewed but can't recall any red flag feedback.

  15. #23194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Costa Rica and Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Not only is it not cheap at that place, but I remember I got ripped off by a Nicaraguan girl. Took her to the room and then she said she had no rubber and gave me the run around. Still have fun in CR though. On a side note, any mongers that have been to Panama lately send me a PM. Need some intel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhagolo51  [View Original Post]
    In Colombia the chicas are 5 times as hot and half the price as CR, CR girls will tend to have a bad attitude this days from my experience and the really hot ones are usually colombianas. I am not saying fun ca not be had at CR but I prefer Colombia these days much better!

    .
    They both are beautiful countries with gorgeous young ladies. I fly spirit airlines from FLL so therefore I can go to either country non-stop from FLL. Spirit airlines has cheapest airfare.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape