Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15140

    Bsw

    Avoid young black skinny piercing on her face sometimes blonde wig like to hang out by Dunkin' Donuts and Wawa and Burger King overage waste of time didn't catch the name.

  2. #15139
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up my homegirl Kevon for another mind blowing BBBJCIMWS! This beautiful girl deep throat's like no other on the trail. Always a positive attitude and a great dream. Swallows every last drop!

    C5.
    I can say I've been out here since 99. I've seen many but never bbs Bunch of BBBJ of course with few 🙌 Bad ones Now I away use CBJ unless I have a young hottie then I must.

  3. #15138

    Your credibility is Wanting

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyColorado  [View Original Post]
    I was just saying be careful because of her candy addiction and you never no who might be the one to pass her something just saying be careful, on the positive side like I said she won't cash and das at least she does have integrity. If she is clean then great personally if you care about staying clean cover up wether she is clean or not.
    SO you followed the trail for years, wrote zero reviews, moved to Colorado, wrote zero reviews there, and now follow the Orlando board from Colorado, and just thought it was your duty to warn everyone of Jayda by tarnishing her reputation? Why don't you just tell your experience with her so we know your motivation?

  4. #15137

    First timer

    I've been reading the posts. For a while but finally signed up. Realize that I've dreamt with quite a few of the ones posted on here. Had a dream tonight. Gorgeous BSW by CFA / GdWl. CBJ and she had the most amazing big booty. Wanted more but didn't have time. She said she was from Cali visiting. Tall long hair big boobs and butt. If I can I'll find her again later today.

  5. #15136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Little beautiful Lexi is quickly becoming the hottest chick on Paradise Trail right now! Scooped her up on Jordan in the new quadrant and Lexi was dressed to impress! Five car's were circling her trying to scoop her up. Lucky for me I simply called her cell and told her I wanted to fuck her right fucking now!! LOL.

    I was able to go back to her room and fuck the daylight's out of this beautiful young chick. Very good BBBJ and CFS in all positions. Plenty of kissing and yes DATY! Her small pussy is absolutely gorgeous! Turn her around in K9 and pounded away til I nutted hard in the cover.

    She's my new number 1! More pics coming soon!

    Active Senior Members PM for digit's. She has her own room at a decent hotel in the new quadrant. Monger's from Tampa and Jacksonville have traveled here to see this beautiful young chick.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170116_175626.jpg‎   20170116_175635.jpg‎   20161231_023619.jpg‎  

  6. #15135

    I don't care if you bareback jayda or not

    I was just saying be careful because of her candy addiction and you never no who might be the one to pass her something just saying be careful, on the positive side like I said she won't cash and das at least she does have integrity. If she is clean then great personally if you care about staying clean cover up wether she is clean or not.

  7. #15134

    This post of Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyColorado  [View Original Post]
    She has a split personality, although she won't rip you off but she can be hard to shake off, don't give her your real number use a text app. When I lived in Orlando she had just been released from jail her name is Christine and she is addicted to meth and heroin. Don't go bareback protect yo self she has been on the trail for years. Be careful.
    Looks to me to be a plant by someone who wants no one else to bareback Jayda. In my dreams, I have barebacked her at least 60 times over the last 6 months and I know of at least three more mongers and others who do the same. I never had an issue and I get tested regularly. Have seen no previous posts by others of issues either. With that said, I have stopped seeing her because she is so deep into candy and she can't even complete a date anymore without partaking. I hadn't seen her for 6 weeks until she called a couple days ago and asked for help. Unfortunately, the help she wants is not the help she needs. I feel bad for her because she is classy enough for high society but instead crawls and humiliates herself for anyone who offers her drugs. As someone posted, she has nasty yellow stuff oozing all over, very serious, and won't get it taken care of. She is in a drug fog. I wish her the best but fear the worst. She has really fallen.

  8. #15133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Video's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    You fellows have all these gorgeous ladies to play with, but did not make any videos? .
    I personally have hundreds of videos and photo's. Many of my photo's are posted here and In our photo gallery. I also post screen shots of my video's but not video's. Many guy's here post whatever they feel comfortable with. Would love to see some of you're video's buddy!!

    C5.

  9. #15132

    Videos?

    You fellows have all these gorgeous ladies to play with, but did not make any videos? .

  10. #15131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Good Job!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunAllday2012  [View Original Post]
    Was out looking stop long and ran across a lot of LEO's in the new quad. Saw a BSW I reported on two weeks ago. She is **** ass hell with a big booty nice breasts. In my dream I scooped by taco bell. All I wanted was a hi but once again she wanted 50 Mario coins saying someone just gave her that for a HJ. I told her too much I would only do 20 Mario coins. She kept pleading for more saying she is clean and not on the candy so that makes her quality LOL. I kindly stopped and asked her to get out and she did and my dream became another nightmare. Whoever gave her 50 Mario coins assuming she is telling the truth. Shame on you. I need some Intel on some quality **** New who are reasonable. Pm me if you have any recommendations.
    Happy to hear you booted her ass out! 50 buck's is ridiculous!

    C5.

  11. #15130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    The OBT was slow this early morning today but I continued on till I spotted Desiree walking north just past the Sunoco / Burlington CF. Made the scoop and off we went. We agreed on a slightly higher going rate for a bbbjwswallow. She assured me she had skills and OH SNAP, she didn't lie. DT, FF,taking care of the boys. All this while I was driving. Very good technique.

    We get to my spot and I inquired about FS and ask to see her kitty. Very cute kitty with close shave, fat lips. We agreed on some more funding for FS and I strapped JR up. I decided I wanted her to ride my and boy did she. She is probably 5'3-5'4 but has a nice juicy ass and one of the best B size tits I have seen, both nipples are pierced but the left one fell off.

    Super cool ass chick. No attitude / rush what so ever. We got along dandy. No Greek, I asked!! Got digits and def would repeat. No luck with Lexi today. Anyone seen her recently?
    I spoke to her yesterday bro. Her popularity has skyrocketed due to the great reviews of her here on this forum. Mongers from Jacksonville, Tampa and Orlando are keeping this chick super busy!! Says she needs some rest. I would definitely keep contacting her. I have sent so many of my guy's her way that she's having a hard time keeping up!! LOL.

    C5.

  12. #15129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Adelitas

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy111  [View Original Post]
    That was my spot for about 6 years while living in that neck of the woods. Always started with placing a bet on a few games at Caliente and had a few drinks. Then headed to Hong Kong and Adelita's for some adult entertainment. Brings back a lot of good memories.

    BG111.
    Definitely the good ole day's brother!

    C5.

  13. #15128
    Quote Originally Posted by FejHead  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW in the Costco parking lot at 11:30 tonight. She said her name is Leah, probably late 20's, is about 5'8, long brown hair pulled up, huge chest, decent body, and is wearing jean shorts and grey sweatshirt. Got a very good BBBJCIM for $30. Dropped her in the same location. She starts at the RaceTrac and walks back an forth from the Waffle House. I got her number, so PM if you want it. Be safe.

    BTW. When she mentioned she is in that area a lot I asked if she knew Lindsey. Bad news. Lindsay moved to Tampa.
    Do you mean Speedway not Racetrac?

  14. #15127

    Ahhhh Adelita's

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Tijuana was always a good time for me when I used to go their. I was going their years ago before they remodeled the world famous adelitas bar! Adelitas was my main spot and I also enjoyed "the alley" so many beautiful young chick's all day everyday. Now since I live in Florida, I frequent San Jose Costa Rica exclusively. Cheap flight and cheap beautiful ticas.

    C5.
    That was my spot for about 6 years while living in that neck of the woods. Always started with placing a bet on a few games at Caliente and had a few drinks. Then headed to Hong Kong and Adelita's for some adult entertainment. Brings back a lot of good memories.

    BG111.

  15. #15126

    Desiree

    The OBT was slow this early morning today but I continued on till I spotted Desiree walking north just past the Sunoco / Burlington CF. Made the scoop and off we went. We agreed on a slightly higher going rate for a bbbjwswallow. She assured me she had skills and OH SNAP, she didn't lie. DT, FF,taking care of the boys. All this while I was driving. Very good technique.

    We get to my spot and I inquired about FS and ask to see her kitty. Very cute kitty with close shave, fat lips. We agreed on some more funding for FS and I strapped JR up. I decided I wanted her to ride my and boy did she. She is probably 5'3-5'4 but has a nice juicy ass and one of the best B size tits I have seen, both nipples are pierced but the left one fell off.

    Super cool ass chick. No attitude / rush what so ever. We got along dandy. No Greek, I asked!! Got digits and def would repeat. No luck with Lexi today. Anyone seen her recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Desiree.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape