The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15789
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay in CC204 A. You might find some reports if you search for "Kayy". I don't recall hearing anything bad about her.

    She's been working a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    Kay- great massage. Totally legit to my knowledge. Super sweet woman. How in the world does she 'look a dude'.
    Thanks. I agree, that does not look like a dude. When you say "legit," do you mean no HE? Or do you mean she just doesn't play games or rip you off?

  2. #15788

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970026079.html

    Any experiences with her?
    Chance you might get the bait and switch and end up in blue balls heaven. JUst my experience.

  3. #15787

    Thai Hawaiian

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay in CC204 A. You might find some reports if you search for "Kayy". I don't recall hearing anything bad about her.

    She's been working a long time.
    Kay was the owner of the famous Thai Hawaiian Massage in Century Center. The girls were fun until they were scared straight by the bust of a cop's wife. The Thai massage girls have been mostly legitimate since then, but the tide is turning.

  4. #15786
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970026079.html

    Any experiences with her?
    That's Kay in CC204 A. You might find some reports if you search for "Kayy". I don't recall hearing anything bad about her.

    She's been working a long time.

  5. #15785

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Local1234  [View Original Post]
    Looks a dude bro.
    Kay- great massage. Totally legit to my knowledge. Super sweet woman. How in the world does she 'look a dude'.

  6. #15784
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970026079.html

    Any experiences with her?
    Looks a dude bro.

  7. #15783
    This one looks cute:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5970026079.html

    Any experiences with her?

  8. #15782

    Nancy

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5968004274.html

    Went to her before I joined this site. She went by Nui then. Very attractive. Legit for me.

  9. #15781

    Mariko

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5967976594.html

    Checked out this provider at Yumi's place in CC. She looks Japanese and pretty young. Blondish hair, nice face, huge tits D cups looks like to me, with pink nipples. Has a Bush. I know some mongers out there prefer the all natural girl, well this ones for you.

    Decent massage but like most of Yumi's girls, I go there for the FS. Nice BBBJ, with CFS. All positions available if wanted, but stuck with my standing mish. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.

    Flesh.
    Does she look anything like her photo. Height weight please. ?

  10. #15780

    Where was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyShoji  [View Original Post]
    I tried Nancy couple days ago. I didn't ask and she didn't offer and feel it's a no go. But maybe if you try she'll say yes for you. So many girls in that place will help you out.
    Whose shop is she working out of?

  11. #15779

    Mariko at CC

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5967976594.html

    Checked out this provider at Yumi's place in CC. She looks Japanese and pretty young. Blondish hair, nice face, huge tits D cups looks like to me, with pink nipples. Has a Bush. I know some mongers out there prefer the all natural girl, well this ones for you.

    Decent massage but like most of Yumi's girls, I go there for the FS. Nice BBBJ, with CFS. All positions available if wanted, but stuck with my standing mish. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.

    Flesh.

  12. #15778
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Is Pin Thai still owned by Pin. Last time I went I thought the owner was Nat. Is Joy a real person?
    Pin is the owner. Booming business.

  13. #15777

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's Pin Thai's also along with the 3 other establishments in CC that she owns.
    Is Pin Thai still owned by Pin. Last time I went I thought the owner was Nat. Is Joy a real person?

  14. #15776

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she crossed over to the dark side. She used to get all pissy when I asked for extra. We called her the man hater. LOL. What do you mean upsell? How much was damage?
    When I saw her a while back she wanted $120 tip for HE with boob play. Massage was more like a rubbing of the hands.

  15. #15775
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5965179380.html

    I saw 1 report that she is legit but good massage. Anyone else try her out and get any action or can report on her massage quality?
    I tried Nancy couple days ago. I didn't ask and she didn't offer and feel it's a no go. But maybe if you try she'll say yes for you. So many girls in that place will help you out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape