The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #195

    Calena

    Calena is another very attractive Cuban gal brought to us by BKS. She was staying at a nice upscale hotel, a big plus in my book. She is tiny at 4'8" but still very well put together with nice natural B's. She was very pleasant and friendly with a great attitude. Clearly wanted me to enjoy myself, and I did; if she noticed that I seemed to enjoy a particular activity she would come back to it again later unprompted. She is absolutely full GFE. Her primary language is Spanish, and she has a little bit of English. You might want to have Google Translate on your phone for small talk, LOL. Obviously I recommend her highly.

  2. #194

    Charla from BKS is a sweet spinner

    I had a dream the other day about visiting Charla from BKS. I dreamed that I had a full GFE and that she is the very.

    Definition of what a spinner would be. Very slim, with bolt-ons that seemed about to be just about right.

    A very nice women to look at indeed.

    We had a very good time together.

    She does speak a little english and follow direction well.

  3. #193

    Bks

    They keep their phone number private for established members. You can go to their website and register. Screening should be straightforward from that point I would imagine.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am approved with NCVIPAngels and SensualSirenes. I would like to check out BKS, can you send #?

  4. #192

    Charla

    I visited with her this weekend. Pics in her website are her. The hidden face was nothing to write home about. In general it was an ok time. No rush. Kind of. I am always nice and polite but I could tell she was not into our session from the start. If you like small girls, her ass is a sight from heaven. I think it was too early in the day for her. Around noon. I was not offered msog and depth was limited except in cg. Little English spoken but took some direction. I would not repeat with her, but will try this service again. SM may PM.

  5. #191

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Synistr  [View Original Post]
    They accept validated USASG Senior members, they have given me permission to give out their private number to senior members also. You can PM me for it or possibly another Senior member who has been authorized to do so. I will respond when I can as I am not on much nowadays as my hobbying has slowed tremendously.

    Saw Charla a 2 days ago. I have seen some great big boob jobs in person. As far as small man-made bolt-ons, without a doubt Charla has the best I have ever seen in person. Amazing service. Full GFE. I am considering doing a double with her and her friend.
    Hi, I am approved with NCVIPAngels and SensualSirenes. I would like to check out BKS, can you send #?

  6. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I got screened by them a long time ago and don't remember for sure how I did it at this point. I don't remember having any difficulty. If you have references I hazard a guess that would work. I would just email them and ask.
    They accept validated USASG Senior members, they have given me permission to give out their private number to senior members also. You can PM me for it or possibly another Senior member who has been authorized to do so. I will respond when I can as I am not on much nowadays as my hobbying has slowed tremendously.

    Saw Charla a 2 days ago. I have seen some great big boob jobs in person. As far as small man-made bolt-ons, without a doubt Charla has the best I have ever seen in person. Amazing service. Full GFE. I am considering doing a double with her and her friend.

  7. #189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 277

    Question if I may

    What type of screening is requested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    I joined years ago and the benefits are special member pricing, detail of services, emails of upcoming tours to Raleigh, also will post pictures of ladies who want to visit and the members get to chime in if they would be interested, VIP galleries and reviews. I have never had a bad experience. Met some great ladies over the years thru BKS.

  8. #188

    Rate

    That is correct, her rate is $$. 5 for an hour. Considering the quality of the lady and of the experience, and the fact that she is traveling to our area, IMO I would consider that very fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    $$. 5 on the site.

  9. #187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Bks

    I joined years ago and the benefits are special member pricing, detail of services, emails of upcoming tours to Raleigh, also will post pictures of ladies who want to visit and the members get to chime in if they would be interested, VIP galleries and reviews. I have never had a bad experience. Met some great ladies over the years thru BKS.

  10. #186

    I think I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    $$. 5 on the site.

  11. #185

    Looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home
    What was the damage?

  12. #184

    Screening

    I got screened by them a long time ago and don't remember for sure how I did it at this point. I don't remember having any difficulty. If you have references I hazard a guess that would work. I would just email them and ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    What kind of screening is required?

  13. #183

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home
    What kind of screening is required?

  14. #182

    Okay that will work

    Thanks Scorpio, enjoyed the coffee and time.

    Guys yall know but she is a good provider.

  15. #181

    Charla

    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape