Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,521 to 29,535 of 61438
-
01-16-17 18:26 #31918Senior Member

Posts: 977Here's the kitti I met on Payson. Sadly she never has hit me up.
-
01-16-17 17:18 #31917Senior Member

Posts: 407The girls are out
Just by Wilkins and Paulson. I saw Nikki. The rain chik and tall blonde. And Krazy kim.
-
01-16-17 17:13 #31916Regular Member

Posts: 141Essex girl.
I have a friend in Essex who is in need of assistance. I believe she can host. PM me for details.
-
01-16-17 16:43 #31915Regular Member

Posts: 141Dundalk.
Saw a girl in Dundalk today who met the minimal standards for me to pick up. Name given was Jessica WSW with brown hair and a good attitude. Talked dirty while licking & sucking my love muscle. Inhaled my balls and almost choked. LOL. BBBJCIM. Standard rate applied. Pm me for no#. A exchange would be appreciated but not necessary.
-
01-16-17 14:52 #31914Senior Member

Posts: 52Name
What was her name? Sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 08:40 #31913Senior Member

Posts: 208A fleeting refuge in the eye of a storm
A compliment indeed, when the pictorial of a beautiful woman gets second billing to the attached narrative - - -.
Originally Posted by BertV
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heartfelt sentiment.
-
01-16-17 08:27 #31912Senior Member

Posts: 1322Think I saw her last Sat. Draggin on a cig infront of a pizza joint on Wilkens. She gestured me around the corner, but I balked. LTGTBT sounds like I'll scoop her next time!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 08:23 #31911Senior Member

Posts: 1322Folks trying to act like they're holding something over on ya. LOL. Share and share alike, that's how we all got to share Kiara's mouth and giner!!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-17 07:53 #31910Regular Member

Posts: 141Sharing Info.
Gentlemen, I have been a member of this forum for a long time. Have shared lots of info & have received it as well. Not requiring anything in return. But to my dismay in recent times this forum has changed. I have been given false info in return for rock solid intell. Misinformation have been spread about me. Its true the girls don't care who has their no# But my days of sharing with just anybody are over. Paula is about 5/7 160 lbs age? Mid thirties. TGTBT. I thought so too. That's why I circled around twice before I made contact. And lastly the girl I am trying to get in touch with? Her name is Amber, Ahh you say that is the most common street walker name in baltimore. So let me describe her in more detail. She is 5/8 about 165 lbs with auburn hair. She has a number of tats including one of her name on her lower back & one of a cherry on her right thigh. I have many pics& vids of her. But since she may want to get her life together one day i promised that i would not post them on this site. Safe mongering!
-
01-16-17 00:40 #31909Regular Member

Posts: 2Back in the late spring and through the summer, I was seeing Liz on a weekly basis, I had become a mini-sugar daddy. Always enjoyed our time together, really got to know the good hearted soul she was. She would tell me she loved me and I think in her messed up mind, she probably believed it. She was with a loser named Kevin, and was sleeping on the floor of a junkie house on Bentalou. We would stay in touch all week until I would come back to town for work, then suddenly her phone was off, and I haven't seen her since. Miss her. Good luck, let me know if you happen to find her. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 20:13 #31908Senior Member

Posts: 977Sounds TGTBT. Who's the chik your trying to contact? Sometimes I'll tip the area girls to get me in touch with someone. I've used the street dealers as well. Get a cheap phone so you don't get your main phone # leaked on the streets. So how old was this Paula and what were her sizes?? Height and weight.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 19:13 #31907Senior Member

Posts: 694Will yrade
Do not believe you should have to trade if girl does not care then give it up just my feeling about trading this site is for help not trade.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 18:12 #31906Regular Member

Posts: 141Exactly, to each his own. Safe travels.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 17:37 #31905Senior Member

Posts: 1370Good report Bear, I've never seen a report on this chica before; but why trade for the info? This site is for us to help us. I've always freely given info if I had it. But to each his own. Peace.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-17 17:24 #31904Senior Member

Posts: 977Light skinned SW Kitti on Payson 24 yo
Met her Saturday night. About 5'5 115 lbs. Perky b's. Pretty damn cute and dressed well. Would never had guessed she was working. Said her bf got locked up and she was trying to make some money. Standard rates for a bbbjwcim and she didn't disappoint. No digits but I gave her mine in hopes of more fun. Anyone know her?







Reply With Quote






