Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 35479
-
01-14-17 10:30 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 376I never messed with her she was looks upset and crying whenever I see her on the trail been on the trail for years and years.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-17 09:11 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 280Was on the trail last night and it was very quiet by the BK area in the old Q due to the night construction crew. By the wawa in the old Q, around 11 pm, saw one pretty blonde WSW wearing a tight white dress. She was about 5'5, athletic, and the best gal that I saw yesterday night. I didn't see her very close to judge her beauty but I will say that she was a 8/10 on SP scale, not SW scale. All the cars were converging to her and also some crazy and impossible you turn took place. I was ready to make the scoop when out of nowhere, one monger waiting at the stop sign got her before I can make my attempt. It was very frustrating as I was very close. You guys are really fast. To the monger who beat me to her, can you at least report it?
I left the old Q and head to the new Q and found Kevon by the infamous Ho yal in. She was with one dude and I didn't force any contact with her as I was trying to find one that I haven't seen yet. Tried to contact Maria and Natasha but they never picked up nor replied to my texts. After 3 to 4 hrs of driving and nothing meaningful, I called it quit.
-
01-14-17 07:57 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 271Hailey
Wondering if Hailey got out and on the street? Carpe Diem chest Tat girl?
-
01-14-17 07:40 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 143Trail am
Couple of BSW and WSW this morning in old quadrant.one bsw said 20ncoin was too low for a bj. Then she got out lol
-
01-14-17 01:37 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi on Paradise Trail
Called up one of my favorite's tonight to set up a dream. Lexi picked up right away and I scooped her up in the old quadrant. Little Lexi is very new and very very tiny and * Cute very young baby face with a tight young spinner body! Went to a safe spot and got a excellent BBBJ and CFS. I will need her fine ass on a bed the next time. Lexi moves her little body perfectly against my dick when I'm inside her. Always makes me NUT hard!
Will continue repeating over and over!
Active Senior Members can PM for digit's. She's running special rates all weekend long.
C5.
-
01-14-17 01:28 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jayda
This Jayda?
Originally Posted by MyTankMan
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-13-17 18:26 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 80Jayda
Jayda is back on the trail. She says she was lying low last 5 weeks due to a domestic situation involving old boyfriend and stayed on I Drive, posting under an alias. Looking for dates now. She is still hot, probably the hottest I've seen on the trail if skinny girls are your type, as they are mine. Hair that should be in commercials. Great BJ and fuck as always. If she likes you, you can facefuck. YMMV. She has the same old number and willing to negotiate! If you buy her a room, which I didn't, she'll certainly take care of you.
-
01-13-17 14:55 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 87Maria
Truest statement ever said my friend! Maria is the Best!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-17 11:17 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome to Paradise Trail
Great post! Much appreciative! Kevon is a trail legend!
Originally Posted by PJ001
[View Original Post]
Welcome Aboard.
C5.
-
01-13-17 10:05 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 110Kevon
It's my first post so I'll take a moment to thank you all for all the great intel posted here as it's made the process of understanding the Trail much easier.
I really appreciate the folks who have posed for and posted photos as that makes it much easier to stay out of trouble.
Anyway I was heading southbound interested to see if there had been a lot of changes in personnel since the BP blackout, but that didn't seem to be the case. I got as far as the Wendy's just south of 528 without finding anything of interest and was about to turn round and head back, when I got a rear view of lady with a distinctive hairstyle. And based upon photos posted on this board figured it might well be Kevon.
I made contact and confirmed that I was correct, and told her that her reputation on the forum preceded her and that I'd like to partake of her speciality.
She was very easy going and had me at my ease right away.
I can now agree with all the positive reviews of her and look forward to repeating when the occasion arises.
She kindly agreed to pose for a quick pic. Attached.
Thanks again for all the feedback. It's saved me a lot of time and money on TOFTTs.
-
01-13-17 07:07 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 157Tennesse Amanda?
Has anyone seen her recently? Can anyone pm any intel.
Thanks.
-
01-13-17 04:03 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
I couldn't help it bro! Pussy was so nice and clean!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-13-17 04:01 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome to Paradise Trail
Originally Posted by AirForce1
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the Orlando street Walker thread! We have the best and most active thread in the country! We have model like **** chicks on Paradise 24 hour's a day. The search feature here is excellent. Type in Paradise Trail and all you're questions will be answered.
Originally Posted by AirForce1
[View Original Post]
Look forward to you're contributions buddy.
C5.
-
01-13-17 03:57 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail around 3 am Maria
After catching my breathe from fucking big booty Jade, I spot Maria at Sunoco hanging out. Couldn't resist Maria. Scooped her up for her awesome bbbjcimws. Enough said. Maria is the Best!
C5.
-
01-13-17 03:53 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 7357Another Midnight on Paradise Trail
Dreamed I set up a date with my old friend Jade who was staying in a motel on Paradise and Michigan. Jade still walks Paradise but she mostly works off her phone. Jade is one of the sweetest white thick big titty chick you could ever meet. Jade goes as far back as the blossom day's. If you like pale white chick's with big tits and a phat glow in the dark big white booty, this chick is for you.
Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.
C5.












Reply With Quote






