Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14988

    Charli

    Had some things I had to do in Bartow & a friend calls asking if I want to get liquored up in Orlando.

    Why not. Drank my limit and hit the trail before the ride home. Still no responce from Britt so I call Lily the 5'2" spinner only doing car dates now. Leave a message but figure text too. Crickets. Sheriff is camped out at Wawa so not much going on there. I'm really focused on Charli even though I left her gift at home. Spot a pretty girl with long mid back brown hair walking near the Day's Inn wearing all dark grey or maybe black. Short skirt showing a small tat near her ankle. Really tempting but keep her in reserve. Pull into Chevron to text Charli hoping her phone is back on. Nothing! Some older white blonde SW comes over and taps my passenger window, but I wave her off. She doesn't go away and holds up a cigarette motioning like she needs a light. Wave her off again but she's persistant just standing there. I unroll the window since she nearly has her nose on the glass. Needs to make money & I tell her "not happening". Asks for a few bucks, a couple bucks, an extra dollar. I back the car out and she moves away. Only thing I can think is "Rode hard, put away wet". Spot grey mini skirt girl again by 7-11 but keep moving. I drop down the side street and spot a tiny spinner and decide to go for it. My luck, it was Charli. Hops in, we chat and she goes to work. Nice BBBJ for Jackson & Hamilton. Phone is still not on but promises it will be soon with same number. Went home happy & relaxed. Treat her good so she stays nice.

  2. #14987
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    One of Paradise Trail Best!!

    C5.
    Now if I can just run into Latin Michelle.

  3. #14986

    Shelley

    Just had a dream that I was stuck on traffic by the BK near the S club when inlook across the street I saw this beautiful set of tits guess who?

    Big tit Shelley my small head imediattely say go get her l honk and she came 40' Mario coins latter I was dropping her off at the BK she is walking back to the travelodge.

  4. #14985

    Newbie here.

    Just recently moved here, from New England area, Go Pats!

    Recently gotten out of service, great to be back in the states finally. Met a friend she go by jerzygrl, she's the one that told me about this site, wow thank you. I'm still learning the slang, but need help with these areas you're speaking of WSW. Paradise trail? Nashville trail? Or whatever. Barnes and Noble and sonuco, is that code or the actual places and if so what street? Thanks for the help. You can pm me if you prefer.

  5. #14984

    Stupid question alert

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    About 7 chicks out between Sunoco and Barnes and noble! Enjoy!

    C5.
    Newbie here, this might sound like a stupid question, but I did just move here recently. Met an awesome friend name jerzygrl who told me about this site. Anyways, Where would this be. The only barnes and Noble I've seen is on colonial by fashion square mall??

  6. #14983

    BP girls on the trail?

    Thought I'd check out the trail to see the mass migration of BP girls. Dissapointed. Only saw 3 or 4 new faces. Bad timing maybe. One WSW of note, 5'8 blond hair couple extra pounds, not bbw by a long shot. Nice medium size rack and round firm ass! Was wearing white short-shorts. Could not partake, was on a recon mission, did not have Mario's! As I went into Sunoco to get a better look I could tell she was pretty, but also pissed! Could tell she didn't want to be there. Stopped at wawa to get a drink and I see my girl Maria sitting at a table. We sat in my car and talked a while. Explained my lack of bringing treats. After awhile she said let's go for a ride. OK. All I remember is dropping her back at store with a big smile on my face!. I love that girl! LOL.

  7. #14982

    K'Von or Kevon

    Just ran into K'Von or Kevon just south of 528, nothing new to report that hasn't already been stated here, but it was my 1st time spending some quality time with her. Cool chick, down to earth, head game excellent. I bet she was a real looker back in the day, before the candy got a hold of her.

  8. #14981

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    After getting teased by this tiny white chick this afternoon with some nice pics, I decided to swing through her spot on Oak ridge and pay her a visit. Shannon has one of the prettiest soft pussies I've ever fucked and sucked! Beautiful face and banging little body on her. Started off with BBBJ and on to CFS in multiple positions. Shannon is an awesome dream. PM for her digit's.

    C5.
    " fucked and sucked " . Bro you ate pussy?? LOL.

    TH.

  9. #14980

    Floodgates have opened

    The closure of BP has flooded the Trail. Had business on south 441 and between I-4 and 528 I saw 15 definites plus four possibles. Definite meaning either they had the look (like the redhead in the fishnet top with a strip of cloth hiding her nipples) or they gave me the look. One was bebopping right down the median swinging her hips. This was at 1 pm. Wasn't looking to partake but what a panoply of pulchritude on display. Later saw 2 definites and 1 more probable around Colonial and Westmoreland. I have to drive this way s couple of times a month and have never seen a turnout like this before. Yowza.

    Happy hunting guys.

  10. #14979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Hit the trail about 3:30 this morning. As soon as I get off the 528, I see 3 in the first hundred yards. I then go all the way north past the Walmart and nothing. Long story short, about 4:10 I see a dark haired girl by the mall. Whip it around, come out by the light and she needs a ride. Very pretty looking girl. I ask her name and she says Maria. BINGO it was pretty quiet in the car so I asked if she knew Chris, she responded C5, yes I know him. Put me at ease and off to a safe spot. Got me a very very nice BBBJCIMWS. It was so nice when she came up and didn't open the window or door. I will repeat because I now have her digets.

    Sox man out!
    One of Paradise Trail Best!!

    C5.

  11. #14978

    Morning cruise

    Hit the trail about 3:30 this morning. As soon as I get off the 528, I see 3 in the first hundred yards. I then go all the way north past the Walmart and nothing. Long story short, about 4:10 I see a dark haired girl by the mall. Whip it around, come out by the light and she needs a ride. Very pretty looking girl. I ask her name and she says Maria. BINGO it was pretty quiet in the car so I asked if she knew Chris, she responded C5, yes I know him. Put me at ease and off to a safe spot. Got me a very very nice BBBJCIMWS. It was so nice when she came up and didn't open the window or door. I will repeat because I now have her digets.

    Sox man out!

  12. #14977

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SultansMut  [View Original Post]
    And. Another lost phone. New digits soon.
    New phone again. Pm me.

  13. #14976

    Lost again

    Quote Originally Posted by SultansMut  [View Original Post]
    She is out tonight, and looking good. Pm me for digits.
    And. Another lost phone. New digits soon.

  14. #14975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Day in Paradise!!

    About 7 chicks out between Sunoco and Barnes and noble! Enjoy!

    C5.

  15. #14974
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No, no finger waggen on the review threads

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape