Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #191

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Synistr  [View Original Post]
    They accept validated USASG Senior members, they have given me permission to give out their private number to senior members also. You can PM me for it or possibly another Senior member who has been authorized to do so. I will respond when I can as I am not on much nowadays as my hobbying has slowed tremendously.

    Saw Charla a 2 days ago. I have seen some great big boob jobs in person. As far as small man-made bolt-ons, without a doubt Charla has the best I have ever seen in person. Amazing service. Full GFE. I am considering doing a double with her and her friend.
    Hi, I am approved with NCVIPAngels and SensualSirenes. I would like to check out BKS, can you send #?

  2. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I got screened by them a long time ago and don't remember for sure how I did it at this point. I don't remember having any difficulty. If you have references I hazard a guess that would work. I would just email them and ask.
    They accept validated USASG Senior members, they have given me permission to give out their private number to senior members also. You can PM me for it or possibly another Senior member who has been authorized to do so. I will respond when I can as I am not on much nowadays as my hobbying has slowed tremendously.

    Saw Charla a 2 days ago. I have seen some great big boob jobs in person. As far as small man-made bolt-ons, without a doubt Charla has the best I have ever seen in person. Amazing service. Full GFE. I am considering doing a double with her and her friend.

  3. #189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 277

    Question if I may

    What type of screening is requested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    I joined years ago and the benefits are special member pricing, detail of services, emails of upcoming tours to Raleigh, also will post pictures of ladies who want to visit and the members get to chime in if they would be interested, VIP galleries and reviews. I have never had a bad experience. Met some great ladies over the years thru BKS.

  4. #188

    Rate

    That is correct, her rate is $$. 5 for an hour. Considering the quality of the lady and of the experience, and the fact that she is traveling to our area, IMO I would consider that very fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    $$. 5 on the site.

  5. #187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Bks

    I joined years ago and the benefits are special member pricing, detail of services, emails of upcoming tours to Raleigh, also will post pictures of ladies who want to visit and the members get to chime in if they would be interested, VIP galleries and reviews. I have never had a bad experience. Met some great ladies over the years thru BKS.

  6. #186

    I think I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    $$. 5 on the site.

  7. #185

    Looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home
    What was the damage?

  8. #184

    Screening

    I got screened by them a long time ago and don't remember for sure how I did it at this point. I don't remember having any difficulty. If you have references I hazard a guess that would work. I would just email them and ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    What kind of screening is required?

  9. #183

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home
    What kind of screening is required?

  10. #182

    Okay that will work

    Thanks Scorpio, enjoyed the coffee and time.

    Guys yall know but she is a good provider.

  11. #181

    Charla

    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home

  12. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    If you are new to the hobby it's tough getting through the screening. Sort it if you have the $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    You make a good point. The good news is that tough screening means that they are taking good care of their ladies, always a good sign. I would put Sensual Sirens in the same category in my experience; tough screening but worth it with the quality ladies that they have. As the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained. The BP gals who don't screen are always way more of a crapshoot.
    My experience was easy screening, but this was 6 years ago. I expect it's changed a lot since then, but I'm sure the head guy (I won't mention his name here) would be willing to help someone make their way into the hobby if they were open and willing to provide enough info.

    The girl I saw there was my first in the hobby. I did provide an employer reference, but never got a call to the business to verify anything.

  13. #179

    Screening

    You make a good point. The good news is that tough screening means that they are taking good care of their ladies, always a good sign. I would put Sensual Sirens in the same category in my experience; tough screening but worth it with the quality ladies that they have. As the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained. The BP gals who don't screen are always way more of a crapshoot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    If you are new to the hobby it's tough getting through the screening. Sort it if you have the $$.

  14. #178

    Screening is required

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Refers to NC VIP Angels. It's a high class agency in Raleigh. Expensive, but very reliable and the ladies are beautiful, clean, and provide an excellent experience.
    If you are new to the hobby it's tough getting through the screening. Sort it if you have the $$.

  15. #177

    NCvip

    Refers to NC VIP Angels. It's a high class agency in Raleigh. Expensive, but very reliable and the ladies are beautiful, clean, and provide an excellent experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMic  [View Original Post]
    Hello. What is NCVIP? Not finding anything in google that looks right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape