Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 807 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4595

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    Remember when this was a review site and not full of well whatever it's become full of now.

    I had a dream about pounding your mom today, then I woke from my nap and took a cruise down G.

    No LEO at all, but it's never too cold for a few birdies. Met Tasha in the low 20's. White, thin legs, tight jeans, decent face. Very friendly, very good at the scoop / convo and great skills. I believe her name has come up here before. Bbbjcimwsw Very quality! No contact available but she'll deff be around.

    Who needs BP.
    I saw Tasha as well and she's everything you described. Well worth the visit! One observation, though is that with our ladies being in their winter gear it's difficult to know what you get until they're in the car. There are 2 or 3 SW's that fit Tasha's description from a moving vehicle. Also, may I repeat some previous wise advice? Scout out a safe, private spot before your pickup. It's not fun if you don't feel safe!

  2. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix5  [View Original Post]
    Drove straight up Greenfield between 10-11 am and posted around 26th across the street of the school, and I'd say maybe 7 SWs. I haven't actually stopped a girl yet out of fear that theyre not workers, but after seeing at least 2 get in / out of cars and some making staring eye contact I'm sure.

    Pretty vague but anyone know of a black girl, curly blondish hair and red heeled boots? Other than her desc. , the rest were just white / hispanic girls who looked beat up in the face and posted on corners / outside building doors smoking and walking up and down the street.

    Do you guys really just pull up to them and ask them if theyre working, or just stop them and ask BS like if theyre homeless and need help, ride etc.
    Read the monger rules, then read them again! Don't become a statistic.

  3. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwhite12  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, took a drive down G. Saw many BSW and one or two LSW possibly WSW. Met Autumn thin black girl with a nice set of tits, friendly and quite attractive. Nice BBBJCIM for 15 allowed FIV and gave the boys great attention.

    Good luck out there!
    Holy cow, 15 for a good BBBJCIM is a bargain. Good job.

  4. #4592

    26 and Greenfield SWs

    Drove straight up Greenfield between 10-11 am and posted around 26th across the street of the school, and I'd say maybe 7 SWs. I haven't actually stopped a girl yet out of fear that theyre not workers, but after seeing at least 2 get in / out of cars and some making staring eye contact I'm sure.

    Pretty vague but anyone know of a black girl, curly blondish hair and red heeled boots? Other than her desc. , the rest were just white / hispanic girls who looked beat up in the face and posted on corners / outside building doors smoking and walking up and down the street.

    Do you guys really just pull up to them and ask them if theyre working, or just stop them and ask BS like if theyre homeless and need help, ride etc.

  5. #4591

    Get them!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuyMke  [View Original Post]
    You had better luck than me. Took the drive three times in the last two days, but not a soul out there. Think the weather scared 'them away. Will give it another go tomorrow.
    You know how the stroll is, very hit or miss. I only saw about 3 yesterday. But best of all was no LEO! Spring is coming soon, sun will be up later and LEO will be more active. This is prime hunting time.

  6. #4590

    Hello fellow reviewers

    New to the area, took a drive down G. Saw many BSW and one or two LSW possibly WSW. Met Autumn thin black girl with a nice set of tits, friendly and quite attractive. Nice BBBJCIM for 15 allowed FIV and gave the boys great attention.

    Good luck out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIMG0499.jpg‎   KIMG0497.jpg‎  

  7. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    Remember when this was a review site and not full of well whatever it's become full of now.

    I had a dream about pounding your mom today, then I woke from my nap and took a cruise down G.

    No LEO at all, but it's never too cold for a few birdies. Met Tasha in the low 20's. White, thin legs, tight jeans, decent face. Very friendly, very good at the scoop / convo and great skills. I believe her name has come up here before. Bbbjcimwsw Very quality! No contact available but she'll deff be around.

    Who needs BP.
    You had better luck than me. Took the drive three times in the last two days, but not a soul out there. Think the weather scared 'them away. Will give it another go tomorrow.

  8. #4588

    North Side Stroll

    Took a stroll down North ave. From 35th to about 8th (McDonalds on corner). Saw about a dozen BSW and a lot of their "managers" hanging around. Headed north on teutonia to Burleigh and saw a few BSW and WSW. Scooped a skinny BSW around center st. For BBBJ. Decent time, tho the area is rather scary looking.

  9. #4587

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    L was interesting last night where I saw my first ever SW hitchhiker. I was in the area being introduced to Angelica. She is way better looking than the average SW. About 5'4" and 110 with long dark hair and digits of 414-308-xxxx. Since determining UTR from SW is hardly a good topic of conversation for a first date, I wonder if someone could shed some light on this situation before I see her tomorrow.
    She's not UTR, she's crazy her whole family is crazy stay away and in the system, one of these days you might get arrested dealing with her. I know her very well most then anyone here. Her BP or whatever Ad is "Mia".

  10. #4586

    Remember When?

    Remember when this was a review site and not full of well whatever it's become full of now.

    I had a dream about pounding your mom today, then I woke from my nap and took a cruise down G.

    No LEO at all, but it's never too cold for a few birdies. Met Tasha in the low 20's. White, thin legs, tight jeans, decent face. Very friendly, very good at the scoop / convo and great skills. I believe her name has come up here before. Bbbjcimwsw Very quality! No contact available but she'll deff be around.

    Who needs BP.

  11. #4585

    UTR or SW?

    L was interesting last night where I saw my first ever SW hitchhiker. I was in the area being introduced to Angelica. She is way better looking than the average SW. About 5'4" and 110 with long dark hair and digits of 414-308-xxxx. Since determining UTR from SW is hardly a good topic of conversation for a first date, I wonder if someone could shed some light on this situation before I see her tomorrow.

  12. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDagger2017  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellow mongers. Long time lurker, first time poster. I felt the need to reply to all of the "Hanna" postings.
    So for all this time you've been reading the forums and when you decide to post, this is it? Thanks for all the info. LOL!

  13. #4583
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDagger2017  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellow mongers. Long time lurker, first time poster. I felt the need to reply to all of the "Hanna" postings. Hanna and I have been good friends for over three years. For those of you who haven't met her, or who have not kept in touch with her. She is semi-retired. And she has started a legit job located in the northern area of the suburbs. So, for those of you who haven't had the absolute luxury of meeting her, I do hope you find your dream female elsewhere because she most definitely is V. I. P. Status for seeing people. If you're not currently on the list, well good luck getting on it. She only seldomly see's her regulars at the moment.

    *As the famous one says: Now go get that pussy. LOL.

    Show quoted text.
    And now a word from our sponsor, Hanna.

  14. #4582

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDagger2017  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellow mongers. Long time lurker, first time poster. I felt the need to reply to all of the "Hanna" postings. Hanna and I have been good friends for over three years. For those of you who haven't met her, or who have not kept in touch with her. She is semi-retired. And she has started a legit job located in the northern area of the suburbs. So, for those of you who haven't had the absolute luxury of meeting her, I do hope you find your dream female elsewhere because she most definitely is V. I. P. Status for seeing people. If you're not currently on the list, well good luck getting on it. She only seldomly see's her regulars at the moment.

    *As the famous one says: Now go get that pussy. LOL.

    Show quoted text.
    Happy new year, phatdagger, I so agree she is V. I. P. All the way. I used to c her all the time, the 2 numbers I have for her, no longer any good, ones disconnected & the other one a guy answered & said it's his new number for a month. I've known her probably about the same time. Hope she's well, tell her dillons been trying to c her it's been about 2 months since I've even seen her, in the past 2 days wouldn't go by without her calling or running into her early morning or later in the afternoon. Good day phatdagger.

  15. #4581

    Hanna

    Good day fellow mongers. Long time lurker, first time poster. I felt the need to reply to all of the "Hanna" postings. Hanna and I have been good friends for over three years. For those of you who haven't met her, or who have not kept in touch with her. She is semi-retired. And she has started a legit job located in the northern area of the suburbs. So, for those of you who haven't had the absolute luxury of meeting her, I do hope you find your dream female elsewhere because she most definitely is V. I. P. Status for seeing people. If you're not currently on the list, well good luck getting on it. She only seldomly see's her regulars at the moment.

    *As the famous one says: Now go get that pussy. LOL.

    Show quoted text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape